Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by engj View Post
    Pretty much

Work is so slow that we're allowed to browse our phones, play video games and do crossword puzzles. The machines run themselves and yet we get paid this much because people don't want to relocate for the jobs. Living the dream.

Lulz at all you people with four year degrees who work as cubicle slaves for a third of my income. How's the rat race to make the rich people even richer?
    Last edited by RCMDCanuck; 12-12-2013 at 01:05 PM.

MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RCMDCanuck View Post
    Stationary Engineer. They're needed almost everywhere throughout BC, Alberta, Sask and Quebec. Six figure income and it's a 86 hour work week. There are companies like Meg Energy, Connocher and ConnocoPhillips which pay $200K+ and companies like Syncrude pay as much as 190. Outside of oil it's low six figure incomes but you still get a pension.

Usually get full retirement defined pension at age 58.

Canada has always paid well in blue collar. We've had Americans and Europeans come here for years, wait out until they get their citizenship and then get a blue collar job.
    Damn. That sounds awesome. What are the barriers for Americans though? Can you just jump into a stationary engineer position, or is it harder if you're not a citizen?
    *We're all gonna make it Crew*

RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MasterYomega View Post
    Damn. That sounds awesome. What are the barriers for Americans though? Can you just jump into a stationary engineer position, or is it harder if you're not a citizen?
    It's almost impossible as a non-citizen. The only Americans in the Canadian Oil Sands are Engineers. We don't really recognize foreign trade or technician papers.

You could hypothetically come up here on a student visa and do a diploma in Power Engineering and then appealing to all the companies to take you in on a work visa.

MacGoodyear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MacGoodyear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MacGoodyear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MacGoodyear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MacGoodyear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MacGoodyear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MacGoodyear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MacGoodyear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MacGoodyear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MacGoodyear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MacGoodyear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Unhappy

Restaurant worker
    around 20 some k/yr

I'm not gonna make it brahs, go on without me.
    ~ Give and be Given Crew
    ~ Born Canadian Crew
    ~ Dreams Of Audi Crew
    ~ Black Coffee For PWO Crew

stealthtt is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthtt is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthtt is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthtt is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthtt is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthtt is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthtt is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthtt is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthtt is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthtt is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthtt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Network Engineering/Security, $75K, 29.

No degree because college seemed like a waste of my time.
    Single Turbo E92 BMW 335i

Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Stationary Engineer. They're needed almost everywhere throughout BC, Alberta, Sask and Quebec. Six figure income and it's a 86 hour work week. There are companies like Meg Energy, Connocher and ConnocoPhillips which pay $200K+ and companies like Syncrude pay as much as 190. Outside of oil it's low six figure incomes but you still get a pension.

Usually get full retirement defined pension at age 58.

Canada has always paid well in blue collar. We've had Americans and Europeans come here for years, wait out until they get their citizenship and then get a blue collar job.
    wait, what do you need to qualify for these jobs and how hard is it to get?

just don't believe that **** is sustainable unless there are sever barriers to entry besides location

iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oil sand brah

215,000 CND annually
    Work around 8-9 months a year. Travel the rest

2 weeks on 1 week off
    Weak but lean crew
    Always getting ID'd crew
    Takes naps on the weekend after getting yucky to rejuvenate and get yucky again crew
    Former weak crew
    Forever bulking crew
    Look like im sixteen crew
    Check myself out in every mirror I walk passed crew
    Dont even look like I lift crew
    Wear size small to look like I lift crew
    Look in the mirror before I go out for a pump crew
    Polite Trolling Crew (PTC)
    Aesthetics breeds confidence, Confidence breeds success crew

WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT: People who look up the highest level of their field and assume that is what they will really make someday.

IRL, People my age think im rolling in money at $35-$40k a year. ITT, People my age are making 3 times as much as me. Lol just lol.
    I like the tuna here.

Originally Posted by Kinbote View Post
    wait, what do you need to qualify for these jobs and how hard is it to get?

just don't believe that **** is sustainable unless there are sever barriers to entry besides location
    The barrier is steam time. Almost impossible to get unless you do a diploma or a steam lab but both are a years' waiting list to get in. But that's Canada - there's also a waiting list of one year for all the pre-apprenticeships. In contrast - there's no waiting list for engineering or computer science and some engineering programs will accept anyone (51% in math).

MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by stealthtt View Post

wtf? Do you work for a government agency/body/military or is this a private company? How'd you get your job?

Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pretty much

Work is so slow that we're allowed to browse our phones, play video games and do crossword puzzles. The machines run themselves and yet we get paid this much because people don't want to relocate for the jobs. Living the dream.

Lulz at all you people with four year degrees who work as cubicle slaves for a third of my income. How's the rat race to make the rich people even richer?
    It's all for the chance at higher earning power relative to our blue collar counter parts
    Disregard Folly Acquire Wisdom Crew
    Disregard Diet Acquire Chik-fil-A Crew

The barrier is steam time. Almost impossible to get unless you do a diploma or a steam lab but both are a years' waiting list to get in. But that's Canada - there's also a waiting list of one year for all the pre-apprenticeships. In contrast - there's no waiting list for engineering or computer science and some engineering programs will accept anyone (51% in math).
    Interesting; I'm gonna look into this. What's your daily/weekly schedule look like?

Quetzalcoatle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quetzalcoatle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quetzalcoatle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quetzalcoatle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quetzalcoatle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quetzalcoatle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quetzalcoatle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quetzalcoatle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quetzalcoatle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quetzalcoatle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quetzalcoatle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    22, partial owner of two business, made six year contract we can't touch earnings, expires next year and will take my pay in bulk and from then on whatever we make a month we will split the money according to earnings.

iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jwock View Post
    It's all for the chance at higher earning power relative to our blue collar counter parts
    A chance that you will never receive let alone get the recognition you deserve.

Blue collars dominate the money making industries with the exception to the 1% of investment bankers who watch American psycho, those studying medicine or becoming engineers.

It's not what you know it's who you know.
    Weak but lean crew
    Always getting ID'd crew
    Takes naps on the weekend after getting yucky to rejuvenate and get yucky again crew
    Former weak crew
    Forever bulking crew
    Look like im sixteen crew
    Check myself out in every mirror I walk passed crew
    Dont even look like I lift crew
    Wear size small to look like I lift crew
    Look in the mirror before I go out for a pump crew
    Polite Trolling Crew (PTC)
    Aesthetics breeds confidence, Confidence breeds success crew

Yeah everyone thinks they will end up as a partner but that's not the real world. I know scores of accountants, lawyers and engineers and I bet they all thought, in their 20s, they would be rich someday but that didn't work out for them.

Blue collar in Canada is a safer bet than the roulette that white collar work is. There's a chance you might be a rich white collar but there's also a chance you might win the lottery.

dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ppham27 View Post
    I write code most of the day. I develop prototypes of data-driven products and do analytics for a mobile startup. It's pretty low stress since I don't write production code, so if anything breaks at 4 AM, I'm not the one on call.

It's a startup, so I usually don't have to be in the office until 10. I leave around 6:30. This gives me time to wake up early to hit the gym.

It's a pretty good life. I had to sacrifice quite a bit in my younger years, though.
    Did you go to college for CS and did you do any internships?

Originally Posted by stealthtt View Post

How do you get into this field? What do you do all day? Stressful?
    EDM crew
    Facial aesthetics crew
    6'2" crew

likeab0ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) likeab0ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) likeab0ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) likeab0ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) likeab0ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) likeab0ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) likeab0ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) likeab0ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) likeab0ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) likeab0ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) likeab0ss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    self employed programmer
    work from home ~60hrs/week
    27, no degree
    going to break 250k this year (best year)
    feelsgoodman but make mo spend mo

Location: Miceville, Southampton, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxg356 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    17 / unemployed / how every much money parents give me money lel.does anyone know how to get into trading stocks?

Originally Posted by iballin08 View Post

Blue collars dominate the money making industries with the exception to the 1% of investment bankers who watch American psycho, those studying medicine or becoming engineers.
    With the exception of Petroleum Engineers - Engineers don't make any money unless they make firm partner (which only 0.5% of graduates will ever make). There's a reason why most engineering graduates give up and work in finance with their degrees.

The reality in Canada is that most Tradesmen and Technicians are better off then their white collar counterparts. There are white collars do well and make bags of money but in theory that also happens to tradesmen who start their own business. The wealthiest guy I know is a Glazier who employs 30 workers.

NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    23. Hotel. 28$/Hour. Just been bumped up to sales though, so it should have a positive effect on my salary.

lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

IT consultant

Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iballin08 View Post

It's not what you know it's who you know.
    You do realize that you are within the upper echelons of your particular industry and most
    'blue collar' work in regards to earnings. And to remit what I said earlier and also what you are saying now by using the terms blue collar vs white collar. To say outright that one dominates the other would be incorrect. and investment
    banking, medicine, and engineering are not the only disciplines that can compete with blue collar
    work. every industry or profession has its outliers (you being one in yours and compared with most US
    blue collar work) also strong unawareness of the earnings potential and likelihood of
    attainment of some 'white collar' professions
    Last edited by Jwock; 12-12-2013 at 02:28 PM.
    Disregard Folly Acquire Wisdom Crew
    Disregard Diet Acquire Chik-fil-A Crew

You do realize that you are within the upper echelons of your particular industry in regards to earnings.
    Beside to remit what I said earlier and also what you are saying now by using the terms blue collar vs white collar.
    To say outright that blue collar dominates white collar would be incorrect. and investment
    banking, medicine, and engineering are not the only disciplines that can compete with blue collar
    work. every industry or profession has its outliers (you being one in yours and compared with most blue collar work)
    but you are also incredibly unaware of the particular career path that I am pursuing
    Dude. For people to make those incomes you're talking about - they're usually older than 30 / 35 and by then they're years in income (and student debt) behind the blue collar types.

We have people here in Canada who are making $200K in the Alberta Oil Patch at age 21. Tell me *******, TELL ME *******, how many white collars make more than $200K? Await your response.

All you ****g0ts on misc think you'll be firm partners or millionaire doctors - not the real world brah.

You'll going to end up as depressed middle class professionals who only make $90K (maybe $120K tops) with 4 kids and a 20+ year mortgage. Enjoy your life suckers.

please...stay safe. KibbieKatze's Avatar
    KibbieKatze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KibbieKatze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KibbieKatze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KibbieKatze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KibbieKatze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KibbieKatze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KibbieKatze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KibbieKatze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KibbieKatze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KibbieKatze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KibbieKatze is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    25 as of today
    IT consultant
    $75k

saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Finance
    $220k

euphoric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euphoric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euphoric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euphoric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euphoric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euphoric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euphoric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euphoric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euphoric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euphoric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euphoric has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    data center infrastructure and technical support supervisor
    $7.50/hr

ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dattrance View Post
    Did you go to college for CS and did you do any internships?
    I went to college for math and taught myself how to code for fun. I did intern at a firm doing analytics for pharma. I returned to that job after graduating with a $70k ($80k with bonus) offer out of college. I left after a year a joined a new company starting at $90k. I got a raise last July that pushed me to $100k.

liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500)
    man this thread is depressing. I would kill for any of your jobs.
    *Vince G Swole Nerd Crew*

*Country Music Crew*

*Wears Cowboy Boots Crew*

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KibbieKatze View Post
    25 as of today
    IT consultant
    $75k
    how do you become a consultant at 25? i thought you needed like a ton of experience/knowledge to consult?

Originally Posted by liftheavy211 View Post
    man this thread is depressing. I would kill for any of your jobs.
    i know them feels brah
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

ShagsJX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShagsJX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShagsJX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShagsJX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShagsJX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShagsJX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShagsJX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShagsJX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShagsJX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShagsJX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShagsJX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I call bull**** on 90% of this thread.

But if true man I hate my life

City worker 26 40k.
    Always rep Jacked Manlets, Redskins fans, NC bros!