maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Started taking supps. Lower sperm count. Serious answers only pls.

I started taking supplements about a month or two ago and since I am not producing as much sperm as I used to. My sex drive is still the same and if anything has gone up. I have analyzed my diet, supplements, and everything below and still cannot figure out what is causing this. I assume tribulus may have some correlation, but stacked with ZMA I am really seeing results and don't want to stop taking unless I know this is what is causing my problem.

Diet: went from 2.5k cals to 3.2k

Supplements added in November:
    Tribulus - I thought this was supposed to increase libido and sex drive.
    ZMA - Zinc is supposed to increase sperm count. Ie oysters are full of zinc. Oysters are an aphrodisiac.
    CL Orange triad - no chance a multi is causing this, right?
    Micronized creatine - went from 3-5g daily to 10-14g for loading phase
    C4 pwo - don't take this but 3x week. Doubt this is it.

Supplements I was already taking:
    ON protein powder
    Creatine (lower dose)

Since adding supplements and increasing calorie amount, I have seen results I have not achieved in the past 6 months when I have begun lifting. I would like to keep taking them, but am not willing to sacrifice sperm count in the long run. Can anybody explain what is causing this?

Finally, this is a serious question I would like an answer to. I am not in the least bit trolling, and I would appreciate if you did not come into this thread to troll me. For serious answers reps will be given.

Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did you actually have your sperm count tested or are you guessing its low?

maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Squatchy View Post
    Did you actually have your sperm count tested or are you guessing its low?
    Just not producing as much as I used to. First time I ever shot a blank on round 3 of sex with my gf.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why do you think this will lower your sperm count???
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatchy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm no expert but if I don't drink enough water I don't produce as much man juice. Maybe yourevhust dehydrated.

Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    why do you think this will lower your sperm count???
    I can't go back and edit the title now, but what I really meant is I'm shooting less man juice. I was trying to make the title so it didn't get bombed with trolls or deleted by the mods, but I was simply assuming less man juice would mean less sperm count.

JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not trolling here, but just because your load is smaller doesn't mean your sperm count is low. play around with your diet, get your actual count tested in a lab, before you worry about your supps. What kind of food increases the volume of your ejaculate? beats the hell out of me (no pun intended), but I am sure the internet will tell you
    Personal Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164673411

Originally Posted by Squatchy View Post
    I'm no expert but if I don't drink enough water I don't produce as much man juice. Maybe yourevhust dehydrated.
    I guess think could be the reason as I havent drank as much around the holidays and drank more alcohol, but I even experienced this before and was definitely plenty hydrated.

Thanks tho. Reps your way.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stop shooting so often
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Originally Posted by JSClen View Post
    not trolling here, but just because your load is smaller doesn't mean your sperm count is low. play around with your diet, get your actual count tested in a lab, before you worry about your supps. What kind of food increases the volume of your ejaculate? beats the hell out of me (no pun intended), but I am sure the internet will tell you
    I've already done those research and foods high in zinc help produce more sperm. Ie oysters, celery, etc. Could the zma be causing an opposite effect on me?

Also, I don't think going to the dr is necessary just yet. Not like I'm trying to have a kid or anything. But who doesn't enjoy shooting a giant load?

Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    stop shooting so often
    My gf won't allow that.

Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by maKINGwaffles View Post
    My gf won't allow that.
    man up
    dump your gf
    get a hamster instead

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just not producing as much as I used to. First time I ever shot a blank on round 3 of sex with my gf.
    Load size has nothing to do with sperm count.. but you shouldn't be shooting blanks. IMO, this is not related to supplements at all.

Mike
    ….

My gf won't allow that.
    she makes you shoot? i see who the man in that relationship is
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total