Page 101 of 120 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 3592
    5G is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5G is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5G is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5G is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5G is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5G is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5G is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5G is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5G is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5G is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5G is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hey guys, i'm 8 years to retirement in the reserves. life has taken me over, so i haven't been on here like i used to be.

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by devilbones View Post
    We were at the range obviously and it was qual day, the Friday before Columbus day in 1997. We all shot in the morning and were recording scores for this last round of recruits, it was pretty late in the day. The guy was the guide from the platoon downstairs. He was a PT stud I guess and had been good at everything up until this point. He unked and his coach had been dogging him pretty bad I guess.
    We were at the 500 sitting on those cans and he was talking to the recruit on the firing line that was shooting. "Is your weapon on safe"? The recruit kinda of looked back at him like wtf, still remaining in the prone position. I guess he thought he was going to get a safety violation or something. Thats what I thought too. Next thing I know he runs up to the line and puts the muzzle in his mouth and reaches down and there is like a little struggle but he manages to get to the trigger somehow and "BOOM", pink mist. Just like they say. It was like a vapor cloud of blood. I stood up and yelled cease fire and ran to the line to attempt CPR, but there was blood pouring out of his ear like a faucet. His feet were at the top of the berm and his body was laying down and his feet were just twitching. Somebody shouted for us to get down so I layed down with my face in teh dirt for what seemed like hours.
    When they got us up our whole company was sitting behind the 500 facing away from the targets. They brought the dinner chow out there because the chow hall was closing, it was getting dark by then. My SDI came to me and like hugged me and I started crying, I dont know why but I did. I ended up going to NCIS or some police building for a bit. There were 4 of us that were there, including the guy whose rifle it was. They asked us about what happened and we told them.
    I unked too but I didnt really care too much except that I got dropped to 2nd Bn Plt 2085. My buddy that I grew up with was the mess chief of the chow hall so it was pretty cool and I always got good food after that. 2nd Bn was much easier and we got to read newspapers and crap like that. I ended up going to MOS school with a guy in my Plt at 1073 and we are still friends. We dont really talk about it much.
    That's a wild story bro. I am glad you are ok.

i dont want a large farva yowhattapfatso's Avatar
    yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mrjooolian View Post
    First time posting ITT and I'm probably the youngest one here. I just graduated from Parris Island last Friday and I had the pleasure of meeting SgtMaj Green. He flew down to PI for Delta Co.'s moto run and graduation. It was surreal having the SgtMaj of the Marine Corps running and singing cadence 3 feet away from you. I screamed the **** outta those cadences. Also we had the chance to watch the Silent Drill Platoon on the Parade Deck, I had to go to medical to get my erection checked out. My Senior Drill Instructor told us that in his 11 years in the Corps, he's never seen the Silent Drill Platoon or met the SgtMaj and that we were extremely lucky. I'm motivated as **** right now but I've been told I will hate life at ITB.
    stay motivated

devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 5G View Post
    hey guys, i'm 8 years to retirement in the reserves. life has taken me over, so i haven't been on here like i used to be.
    Keep up the good work. Your on your way.
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC

USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000)
    First time

Checking in
    Clear - King - Bioforge - Soy Lectin
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167168781

The Bearded Beast
    Semper Fi

GFY RITP

USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000) USMCTrijicon is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's a little DEP kid that's started coming to my gym at 0600. Poor kid is tiny and says he ships in July. I think I should take him under my wing.

The Bearded Beast
    Semper Fi

GFY RITP

Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by USMCTrijicon View Post
    There's a little DEP kid that's started coming to my gym at 0600. Poor kid is tiny and says he ships in July. I think I should take him under my wing.
    you should, i've seen a few of those around here. so young, so full of life, lol that **** is going to be gone as soon as they hit the fleet. least he PTs early and shows motivation. he'd probably ****ing worship you if you help him.
    *rescued two dogs crew
    *spearfishing crew
    *snowboard crew

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by USMCTrijicon View Post
    Yes. Teach him the right way.

Overly prepared... Dawginitup16's Avatar
    Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Checking out of Reserve Unit in May. Tired of the BS and the inept people in the command.
    Oh you need Sgts course to get promoted....
    Yeah?
    Distance and In class...
    Dont worry, there is one school slot for the entire regiment.
    Better luck next year.
    GA Crew
    USMC 04-08/12-15
    Gram A Week Crew
    Cant fight a battle without a proper shave and haircut.
    MissChill Appreciation Crew

awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We were at the range obviously and it was qual day, the Friday before Columbus day in 1997. We all shot in the morning and were recording scores for this last round of recruits, it was pretty late in the day. The guy was the guide from the platoon downstairs. He was a PT stud I guess and had been good at everything up until this point. He unked and his coach had been dogging him pretty bad I guess.
    We were at the 500 sitting on those cans and he was talking to the recruit on the firing line that was shooting. "Is your weapon on safe"? The recruit kinda of looked back at him like wtf, still remaining in the prone position. I guess he thought he was going to get a safety violation or something. Thats what I thought too. Next thing I know he runs up to the line and puts the muzzle in his mouth and reaches down and there is like a little struggle but he manages to get to the trigger somehow and "BOOM", pink mist. Just like they say. It was like a vapor cloud of blood. I stood up and yelled cease fire and ran to the line to attempt CPR, but there was blood pouring out of his ear like a faucet. His feet were at the top of the berm and his body was laying down and his feet were just twitching. Somebody shouted for us to get down so I layed down with my face in teh dirt for what seemed like hours.
    When they got us up our whole company was sitting behind the 500 facing away from the targets. They brought the dinner chow out there because the chow hall was closing, it was getting dark by then. My SDI came to me and like hugged me and I started crying, I dont know why but I did. I ended up going to NCIS or some police building for a bit. There were 4 of us that were there, including the guy whose rifle it was. They asked us about what happened and we told them.
    I unked too but I didnt really care too much except that I got dropped to 2nd Bn Plt 2085. My buddy that I grew up with was the mess chief of the chow hall so it was pretty cool and I always got good food after that. 2nd Bn was much easier and we got to read newspapers and crap like that. I ended up going to MOS school with a guy in my Plt at 1073 and we are still friends. We dont really talk about it much.
    Crazy story. I wonder how many recruits succeed at killing themselves during bootcamp. I remember having to do suicide watch for a recruit that tried to kill himself by drinking bleach. Apparently our SDI caught him. Also, I was in 2nd Bn 2084 lol. Fortunately for me I never got dropped. It must of sucked. I still remember a recruit that got dropped right before the crucible. He was with us for the whole cycle, but got dropped for failing our 2nd pft.
    USMC - Semper Fi and Semper Fit.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by awds View Post
    Crazy story. I wonder how many recruits succeed at killing themselves during bootcamp. I remember having to do suicide watch for a recruit that tried to kill himself by drinking bleach. Apparently our SDI caught him. Also, I was in 2nd Bn 2084 lol. Fortunately for me I never got dropped. It must of sucked. I still remember a recruit that got dropped right before the crucible. He was with us for the whole cycle, but got dropped for failing our 2nd pft.
    The worst part was that I had to call my grandparents and let them know to come a week later to my graduation. They were flying from CA. My grandpa did buy me some cold Budweiser that night though. And to make matters worse it ended up raining so our graduation was inside. The week prior was nice and sunny.
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC

Originally Posted by Dawginitup16 View Post
    Checking out of Reserve Unit in May. Tired of the BS and the inept people in the command.
    Oh you need Sgts course to get promoted....
    Yeah?
    Distance and In class...
    Dont worry, there is one school slot for the entire regiment.
    Better luck next year.
    The Green Weenie.

workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well guys just got my divorce papers in the mail today, I am officially divorced. It's bitter sweet, leaning more on bitter right now.

In other news, I am 29credits away from my AA in social behavior so that makes me happy.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by workinithard View Post
    Well guys just got my divorce papers in the mail today, I am officially divorced. It's bitter sweet, leaning more on bitter right now.

In other news, I am 29credits away from my AA in social behavior so that makes me happy.
    didn't know u were getting divorced, stay strong mane. better to get it done now than later when you have $$$

29 credits so that puts you at 3 semesters? congrats man you're ahead of me, just got done with my first semester.

got my math final in an hour.
    *rescued two dogs crew
    *spearfishing crew
    *snowboard crew

workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sebt1890 View Post
    didn't know u were getting divorced, stay strong mane. better to get it done now than later when you have $$$

29 credits so that puts you at 3 semesters? congrats man you're ahead of me, just got done with my first semester.

got my math final in an hour.
    True facts right there.

But about the 3 semesters, I'm gonna try to knock all of them out in 2 semesters hopefully. That is what I am aiming for and getting As in all of them.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Free HD riding academy for active duty and vets.
    Check it out here:
    https://bitly.com/MilitaryLearnToRide
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC

yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Free HD riding academy for active duty and vets.
    Check it out here:
    https://bitly.com/MilitaryLearnToRide
    hell yes dude, thanks

awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you need to own a bike. I'll probably be interested if I wasn't living in NY.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Do you need to own a bike. I'll probably be interested if I wasn't living in NY.
    good question, i signed up either way. i'll post here once i find out
    *rescued two dogs crew
    *spearfishing crew
    *snowboard crew

Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Question I've been wondering.

I have tons of Marines on my base and at my previous base, but it is an Air Force base. I always wondered, what is the general attitude most Marines have towards Air Force, and more specifically, male Air Force members working in a field that has nothing to do with combat or mechanics.. ie. the medical field.

Originally Posted by Rexcalibr View Post
    Question I've been wondering.

I have tons of Marines on my base and at my previous base, but it is an Air Force base. I always wondered, what is the general attitude most Marines have towards Air Force, and more specifically, male Air Force members working in a field that has nothing to do with combat or mechanics.. ie. the medical field.
    we all mad jelly about your standard of living, girls, chow hall, etc etc

Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by yowhattapfatso View Post
    we all mad jelly about your standard of living, girls, chow hall, etc etc
    Why? the chow hall sucks. but if that is the case, what made you choose the Marines over another branch?

Why? the chow hall sucks. but if that is the case, what made you choose the Marines over another branch?
    AF chowhall at Mannas was the tits. Unlimited desserts. Stuffed my cargo pocket and day pack with Rip It's before I left lol

EDIT: You don't know a chitty chowhall til you had gone to the one near my old barracks, the Jim Crowe ones lol

Got demolished before I got out in '12.

****tiest food ever

EDIT #2: I chose the Marines cause I wanted to fight in the war. Like I had always wanted to be in the military and after seeing the vids of Marines in Fallujah I knew I wanted to be in the Marines. Their reputation for being badass and ****ing **** up is what drew me in. I wasn't going to join the military unless I was infantry. I'm not stupid, I had a high ASVAB and ACT and got a full ride Navy Officer Scholarship but I dropped it after a semester cause I didn't want to miss out on the war.
    Last edited by Sebt1890; 05-09-2015 at 05:01 PM.
    *rescued two dogs crew
    *spearfishing crew
    *snowboard crew

I don't think most Marines will care aside from the boots that just got in. Mainly most Marines will joke about how much better the standard of living is for members of the other military branches. I don't think there's any negative feelings towards the other branches if that's what you are trying to get at.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

No they will provide the bikes for you during the training.
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC

I remember the first time I ate at the AF chow hall on Andrews, we were doing some security for some dumb crap. After eating we were looking around for the scullery to drop off our empty trays and the AF guys were like "Silly Marines, they clean the tables up after you". After that, I was in love.
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC

I remember the first time I ate at the AF chow hall on Andrews, we were doing some security for some dumb crap. After eating we were looking around for the scullery to drop off our empty trays and the AF guys were like "Silly Marines, they clean the tables up after you". After that, I was in love.
    mcas futenma was always running out of food. I distinctly remember a few days in a row where we only got rice and vegetables
    kadena afb? holy chit a buffet! and the civilians clean up after you?!

army hasn't been too bad. it's like smack dab in the middle of marines & air force

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey guys,

Came in to say hi and giggle at boots, but read a compelling story by devilbones and now have nothing to say.

When we take over Texas what is the first thing you will do?
    -= 08-18-2009 Never Forget =-

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157444353

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    AF chowhall at Mannas was the tits. Unlimited desserts. Stuffed my cargo pocket and day pack with Rip It's before I left lol

EDIT: You don't know a chitty chowhall til you had gone to the one near my old barracks, the Jim Crowe ones lol

****tiest food ever
    I miss the Jim Crowe. I lived in HP185, so that **** was a 20 second walk. Once they started putting all those new chow halls in Hadnot Point, there was a huge influx of POGs all over the place, unfortunately.

****tiest food ever
    Good ol Rip Its

You've got to read this. I had to find it again after that comment

http://www.deathvalleymag.com/2014/0...rip-it-addict/

The Bearded Beast
    Semper Fi

GFY RITP