Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I still feel Phil's deltoid looks weird, similar to Ramys

Nom sayin

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Contraction View Post

Nom sayin

Nom sayin. Brah.
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)

Nom sayin
    I do this maybe once a month

Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Phil fanboys, I understand. He's great but don't be blind

Weak negs BTW, brb lost 1 rep each

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

So you're seriously saying Phil has issues with his delts? Go back and troll the misc son.
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 View Post
    So you're seriously saying Phil has issues with his delts? Go back and troll the misc son.
    I'd reckon they trolled him so he came here instead.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    I'd reckon they trolled him so he came here instead.
    Probably over his 'side chest of peace' no doubt...

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)

Nom sayin
    Ramy's delts are much further apart, Heath and Ramy both have good delts. I would give Ramy the win due to size and width.

TEAM ROMGLE

TEAM WO1F
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

markusos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markusos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markusos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markusos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markusos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markusos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markusos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markusos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markusos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markusos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markusos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The Only thing he left working out on is covered with that blue thing!! HAHA
    Originally Posted by Supercows View Post

transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow its neg mode for me today ^ U can also have some

Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HeroesFall View Post
    Will do when I get home... I told Phil I'd post the cover anyways, because the cover pic is damned impressive too.
    post the cover
    The Road To Success Is Paved With Many Failures

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)

Nom sayin
    I repped you by accident (yeah yeah laugh it up), but rest assured as soon as I can I'm gonna neg you over and over until you're red.

Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Tempted to neg.

No, Phil's delts look nothing like Ramy's (thank goodness).

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Tempted to neg.

No, Phil's delts look nothing like Ramy's (thank goodness).
    Phil with Ramys width would be another story