Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry if this cute girl can approach random guys, why can't you *******s say hi to a girl?

makes me sick seeing guys in this video afraid of a girl talking to them

makes me sick reading this pathetic youtube comments

makes me sick thinking about what you MISC homos will say

lol at anybody who would actually laugh at a guy for saying yes to sex from a beautiful girl

BetaOrAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BetaOrAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BetaOrAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BetaOrAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BetaOrAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BetaOrAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BetaOrAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BetaOrAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BetaOrAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BetaOrAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BetaOrAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cringing so hard at those guys

Sweetheart00 is not very helpful. (-500) Sweetheart00 is not very helpful. (-500) Sweetheart00 is not very helpful. (-500) Sweetheart00 is not very helpful. (-500) Sweetheart00 is not very helpful. (-500) Sweetheart00 is not very helpful. (-500) Sweetheart00 is not very helpful. (-500) Sweetheart00 is not very helpful. (-500) Sweetheart00 is not very helpful. (-500) Sweetheart00 is not very helpful. (-500) Sweetheart00 is not very helpful. (-500)
    stop reposting this shiity video

masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldn't give my number to her either. She's saying it as if she's reading a script and has been saying it all day. It's blatantly obvious that she's doing it as a joke.

Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    B/c it look like some sort of prank.

I'd say yes though but would assume the worst.
    Not gonna make it crew
    Hope to be dead b4 60 crew.
    No marriage crew (at least with western girls)
    I keep it real, G.

SOunfair is not very helpful. (-500) SOunfair is not very helpful. (-500) SOunfair is not very helpful. (-500) SOunfair is not very helpful. (-500) SOunfair is not very helpful. (-500) SOunfair is not very helpful. (-500) SOunfair is not very helpful. (-500) SOunfair is not very helpful. (-500) SOunfair is not very helpful. (-500) SOunfair is not very helpful. (-500) SOunfair is not very helpful. (-500)
    but when a girl approaches a guy he automatically becomes the bish
    girl holds all the power = guy feels insecure = guy acts beta

usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by masud View Post
    I wouldn't give my number to her either. She's saying it as if she's reading a script and has been saying it all day. It's blatantly obvious that she's doing it as a joke.
    this

eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    /thread

IRL George Costanza feardafronfz3's Avatar
    feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "i think you're really hott and can i get your number?"
    "i get that a lot"
    "really?"
    "no"

atleast the guy had a sense of humor lol
    Lionized

DETROIT VS. EVERYBODY

PeakOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PeakOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PeakOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PeakOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PeakOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PeakOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PeakOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PeakOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PeakOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PeakOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PeakOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000)
    When will it be mine turn?

Imagine the rollercoaster of feels. Fist stoked some hotty approached you, then she never calls. oh well seemed too good to be true, at least some hotty came up to you and called you hot. Months later miscing and see it was an internet prank...fuuu

AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    because they think she's making fun of them (which she kind of is, doing it for a youtube video). Going direct only works on girls because they get hit on indirectly a lot. If she went in indirect to the guys and was like "hey do you know where __is" or "do you know when the game starts?", she would have gotten every number. She also has to work on her game. you can see the approach anxiety dribbling from her face
    ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Attached Images
    Last edited by AestheticAussie; 12-08-2013 at 11:49 PM.

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'd assume its some stupid sorority prank. This is not real life unless you're a celeb.

I'd ask for HER phone number. If she balks - walk away and tell her to buzz off you lady child.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    fuk dat sloot srs

HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RocknRollMuscle View Post
    i'd assume its some stupid sorority prank. This is not real life unless you're a celeb.

I'd ask for HER phone number. If she balks - walk away and tell her to buzz off you lady child.
    see it upsets me to see people with this mindset

icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by feardafronfz3 View Post
    "i think you're really hott and can i get your number?"
    "i get that a lot"
    "really?"
    "no"

atleast the guy had a sense of humor lol
    one of the girls he was with lost it lmao

Registered User RevolutionMuscl's Avatar
    RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She sounds like shes about to ask them if they want to buy name brand cologne for dirt cheap prices.

Despite everyone thinking guys are dumb, we can tell when someone is being insincere.

On top of that they all look like fuking teenagers, they probably haven't developed all their social skills yet.
    Check out my Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RevolutionMuscle?feature=mhee

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it's easier for girls?

And I'd say no to pretttty much any girl that says "Hi, can I have your number?"
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HazelBrah View Post
    see it upsets me to see people with this mindset
    Why? Even this video confirms: it was a prank.

These things are never real. lol @ giving her your # and hoping you'll get laid. Got bad newz son.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RevolutionMuscl View Post
    She sounds like shes about to ask them if they want to buy name brand cologne for dirt cheap prices.

Despite everyone thinking guys are dumb, we can tell when someone is being insincere.
    this.
    Any posts made by me (including those in the past) are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal or morally reprehensible.

roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i would think its some prank if i were in high school
    If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary

**New Jersey Crew 908**
    Upstream, Red Team

shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it seemed like she was mocking them. i aint about that life jerrel.

Volans12 is just really nice. (+1000) Volans12 is just really nice. (+1000) Volans12 is just really nice. (+1000) Volans12 is just really nice. (+1000) Volans12 is just really nice. (+1000) Volans12 is just really nice. (+1000) Volans12 is just really nice. (+1000) Volans12 is just really nice. (+1000) Volans12 is just really nice. (+1000) Volans12 is just really nice. (+1000) Volans12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    She was obviously trolling. They picked up on it.

The sad part was they made no other interaction. What it be.
    UH-60 Crew

Official Aviators Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158970623

phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cuz girls are never funny (on purpose) and her trolling was obvious. They all knew there was some catch.

mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This

OP you're retarded.

1. People aren't gullible idiots like you seem to be. If a girl comes up out of the blue and asks for your number, she's probably joking or something. Considering that this never happens, it's more likely that it's a joke than a sincere effort.

2. Even if it was that common, she's a hot girl. We can safely say that 99.9% of guys are attracted to her. Her chances of failure are zero apart from rejection from gay guys and guys with girlfriends/wives.

Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whoa, is that Jiraya's intro theme from Naruto at the end of the video OP posted?

srs question

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i would say no. she has a nice body but her face turns me off

she sort of looks like an annoying bitch
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 12-08-2013 at 10:49 PM.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000)
    The dudes should've trolled her. I would have. Knowing I'm ugly, it would've never happened though.

Future advice op: If a girl TRULY likes you, her friends will tell you

AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AestheticAussie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    i would say no. she has a nice body but her face turns me off

she sort of looks like an annoying bitch
    check her pics above...and trying to convince guys in here she isnt attractive

ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000)
    ''my phone is broken''

u wot?
    How to easily create your own gifs: http://bbcom.me/1zFnMor