Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For some reason when I played this scene out in my head, I imagined Shayz in a Lamborghini Aventador.

Don't worry brah, I've done some sh*t that's far more beta in the past even after being given the green light. Just make sure not to make them again.

lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JoeysLastStand View Post
    - I was browsing ********, and came across a really attractive girl
    - goes to my college
    - never met her in real life
    - fap to her ******** pics almost every day consistently for the past 2 months
    - today I walk in late to lecture, a class of 400 people
    - professor is lecturing as I try to find a seat
    - end up finding a seat in the middle of the center row
    - squeeze past like ten people to sit down
    - notice that the girl is sitting in adjacent seat
    - without even thinking say "hey whats up *insert name here*, how's it going?"
    - girl turns around and says "do I even know you?" very loudly
    - everyone in lecture hears her say that, turns around and stares at me
    - professor stops what he's doing, stares at me
    - my face turns red, anxiety attack ensues
    - stand up, quickly leave class as everyone watches me in silence
    - back in my dorm, haven't left it all day
    You win the misc for the day.

Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BiochemistBrah View Post
    you'll never be 15 and in love
    lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
    not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
    only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
    you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
    you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
    you're in your 20's now
    gotta get a good job
    gotta be a serious man now
    all the good ones are taken
    maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
    they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
    you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
    you have missed out on teenage love
    fukk....such feels... this describes my reality
    Perpetually battling the existential void of our finite existence.

RIP Zyzz, Prince of Aesthetics

taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Page 3 and nobodys asked for pics???????

MISC you're slackin

taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    PICS OP

was she Indian?

TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can top that. Oh lawd please be easy misc.

-met girl at work, noticed signs
    -ask for her number, arrange. Hangout
    -was still Virgin at this point.
    - we hang out for hours at her place. Seems to be going good.
    - I'm too beta to make moves.
    -SHE RANDOMLY TAKES OFF HER PANTS
    -sitting there in a white thong "to be more comfortable"
    -still do nothing about it
    -go home fap furiously
    -never got a second chance.

I hate myself for that one. Many poons slayed later, I would not let that happen again...
    I lift for Anna Kendrick

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Former300lber View Post
    That's how you do it brah, probably blew her mind that you didn't go for it, she's probably at home questioning what's wrong with her, and why you don't want her.

She will be at your feet begging for the D, just you watch!

I friend zone girl's all the time lol, Make's them want it more, (dead fking srs).
    ^^^^This, this, this, this! A man who knows his chit!!

As crazy as it might sounds OP, you stoked her fire for you even more! I've tried to understand this chit in the past but to no avail, it makes no sense. The more you act like you don't give a fuk/not interested, the stronger attraction you create.

I've had women fuking jumping on me tearing my clothes off.(srs) I would get their pants off and their underwear would be fuking SOAKED! Afterwards, they would tell me they wanted me so bad and just couldn't take waiting anymore. You're good brah! No worries. Hell, she said she wants to see you again.
    "Don't be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else."

“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back.â€

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - True wisdom

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no worries , still have a chance
    Beast

whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BRB buying a DeLorean then having Doc Brown hook me up with a Flux Capacitor so I may travel back in time to September 28, 2011, exactly ONE week before Steve Jobs passed away. Then I will buy a first class, non-stop, one way ticket to Palo Alto, taking only my toothbrush and my iMac with retina display, so Steve Jobs HIMSELF can fix my computer BECAUSE THE FUKING PIC WILL NOT LOAD OP

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TyGuy505 View Post
    -dj a party at my friends house with two other guys that live there
    -standing on wall in the back looking like a pissed off serial killer, they're changing songs
    -9/10 hbb brown hair/blue eyes perfect body comes over and starts grinding all over me, dance for like 20-25 mins, i'm a 3/10 on a good day
    -tells my friend she wants to go home with me, awkwardly dance with her since i have no idea how to and never done it before
    -grabs my hand and leads me to another spot, turns around and looks at me with her arm around my neck i kinda just put my hand awkwardly on her waist and don't do anything
    -turns around dances again, turns back and says "wanna come with me to meet my friends?" "uh sure?" then grabs my hand and brings me to them
    -small talk, they go to the keg i run back to my corner
    -working door, she's in the kitchen staring at me too beta to do anything or look at her
    -says bye when she leaves, too beta to say anything or look at her

100% srs, do i win op? if i posted pics of us both you'd literally be cringing harder than you would be going through the beta thread
    Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? The only thing remaining was her to say phuck me you dumbass. Wish you had made a move.

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WAT, you were hammered and you werent smashing face with her? i am confused
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Doesn't matter because you're ballin CEO status
    Future PA
    Don't date sloots crew
    Rawdog Tinder crew
    LDAR

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheHeavyG View Post

-go home fap furiously

I hate myself for that one. Many poons slayed later, I would not let that happen again...
    How long was she sitting in that white thong? It must have been awkward for her, were you going to just sit there if she took of her thong too and start fingering herself?

jb45466 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jb45466 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jb45466 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jb45466 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jb45466 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jb45466 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jb45466 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jb45466 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jb45466 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jb45466 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jb45466 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ShayZ View Post

Tells me im the most interesting guy shes ever been out with

Apparently it didnt matter cause she texts me today and wants to go out more, but got damn Im a beta bitch.
    Fukking lol at this. Did you tell her that youre on dat dere CEO 10k a day time?

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by taj51 View Post
    PICS OP

was she Indian?
    yes she was indian, i only date indian chicks.

Originally Posted by TheHeavyG View Post

-go home fap furiously

fking repped. fking lol. omfg. LOL

Originally Posted by Solomonlike View Post
    ^^^^This, this, this, this! A man who knows his chit!!

As crazy as it might sounds OP, you stoked her fire for you even more! I've tried to understand this chit in the past but to no avail, it makes no sense. The more you act like you don't give a fuk/not interested, the stronger attraction you create.

I've had women fuking jumping on me tearing my clothes off.(srs) I would get their pants off and their underwear would be fuking SOAKED! Afterwards, they would tell me they wanted me so bad and just couldn't take waiting anymore. You're good brah! No worries. Hell, she said she wants to see you again.
    So should i ignore her for the next day or two? Just reply whenever she contacts me? Im not trying to play games, im an adult. But I still dont want to be a beta little bitch
    RIP mainsqueeze530

y u leave us so early bro?

Registered sithlordjcream bobbystustu's Avatar
    bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude, you're 27
    Pro mma fighter bantamweight (yes I walk around at 170) 15-4 amateur

Former high school and college wrestler

Jason Genova's #1 fan

Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    -used to work with this girl that I was completely 15/10 attracted to, never been attracted to a girl so badly in my life. Well naturally I couldn't bring myself to talk to her for the entire 10months that I worked there. It became painfully obvious my awkwardness, even to my manager who would actually try to set us up by sending us to the lunch at the same time.
    -Fast forward a year after i quit, i see her at university, shes a freshman and she smiles at me and looks down as we pass eachother. later that day im in the library on the computer working and she sits on the computer right next to me. I put my head down and start writing on a piece of paper my hand is VISIBLY shaking. I can see her out of the corner of my eyes, she keeps glancing at me, my face is getting hot. After 3 mins she gets up and leaves. See her a few more times on campus.
    -Fast forward a few months later i join a gym with some friends and lo and behold, she goes to the same gym. I manage to thwart every single one of her approaches towards me by acting beta and awkward.
    -Im walking out the gym after closing one day and shes at the front desk making small talk waiting for me walk out, i walk by her w/out looking at her and start jogging home. She drives behind me and honks her horn and i pretend to not hear it. She even went out of her way to drive past me while i was jogging home, last i saw of her.

Awaiting negs for ultimate betaness

Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She is really into you bro that's all there is to it. She obviously wants some more physical interaction, but if that was all she was interested in, she probably wouldn't bother considering you didn't even kiss her and didn't make many moves.

I'd kiss her next time.

Here's a tip though for a shy guy, but remember it's always better to just make the move if you have the signs.
    If you are on a date with her or you know for a fact she is attracted to you, go in her personal bubble. You can even do this seemingly absent-mindedly.

ex 1 having your ankle touching her under a table and not moving it.
    ex 2 standing close to her (especially easy if she's looking at her phone. Works good because you can train her to not be on the phone on a date by being like "watcha lookin' at" and doubles as a tool for close contact.)
    ex 3 picking something up that requires you to be close to her, or cause her to move a little because you bump her
    ex 4 touching her lower back/hip when you open door for her, ect.

You want her to be the one to move out of your personal bubble, or if you are moving to do something naturally (aka look at your phone, adjust position to be comfortable, w/e)

Tips on how to smooth the escalating process. Hope it helps. GET THOSE LIPS FOR THE MISC BRAH... DEM FACE LIPS... then you gotta get her to your place or get to her place. GL op

Metzelder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metzelder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metzelder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metzelder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metzelder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metzelder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metzelder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metzelder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metzelder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metzelder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metzelder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    she's falling for the classic "why doesn't he want me? now i want him".

Also, where the fck are the pics?
    "No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise." - Rorschach

Chelsea FC

Always pick 7 crew.

binsky is just really nice. (+1000) binsky is just really nice. (+1000) binsky is just really nice. (+1000) binsky is just really nice. (+1000) binsky is just really nice. (+1000) binsky is just really nice. (+1000) binsky is just really nice. (+1000) binsky is just really nice. (+1000) binsky is just really nice. (+1000) binsky is just really nice. (+1000) binsky is just really nice. (+1000)
    tell her u ****ed up and u shoulda went in for a tit suck

LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lmao, nice bro. Similar story in highschool, unfortunately my rejection pissed the girl off/crushed her a bit. Reading through this entire thread for other beta moment stories (That sounds like it should be a sticky...."Beta Moment Stories"..hmm) and will rep good ones on R/C.
    NGN - Lead Forum Rep

GIVEAWAY THREAD -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159500271

LOGGING OPPORTUNITY THREAD -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161618453

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lmao shay you beta *******.

Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    some 6.5 teachers **** his students that's what i call beta damn luck ,then they report it wtf
    Aim - 165lbs work it do it make it stronger!

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LordMarcus6 View Post
    lmao, nice bro. Similar story in highschool, unfortunately my rejection pissed the girl off/crushed her a bit. Reading through this entire thread for other beta moment stories (That sounds like it should be a sticky...."Beta Moment Stories"..hmm) and will rep good ones on R/C.

yea ive repped a few of these cringey stories.
    RIP mainsqueeze530

y u leave us so early bro?

Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    two things i hate the most, a beta and a drunk driver ur a ******* srsly
    *Misc Empire Crew*
    *Hispanic Brah*
    *PS3/PS4 Master Race Crew*
    *Rep Back Crew*
    *Mod Negged by Jamaican Hulk Still Green Crew*

Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    oh dude....

cringed reading, we're all gonna make it though, claim hard to get and remain alpha
    *** Get no likes on front double bi so delete instagram Crew ***
    *** See middle schoolers in love and black out Crew ***
    *** Too nervous to talk to SIRI Crew ***
    *** Dom Squad ***
    *** Genova Witness ***
    *** Piss in middle of the toilet to assert dominance Crew ***

montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    its okay op, im sure she respects you more now.

lol not srs probably called up another dick after you dropped her off

nah nah she respects you.

lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yea ive repped a few of these cringey stories.
    op y u no read my story

tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She takes off her seatbelt, faces towards me completely and says look me in the eye when you're talking to me (she doesnt say this rudely, moreso sensually)
    lol I would have killed her after she said that.
    ††† -Team Sleep- Deftones
    PC Master Race
    **Never trust a Ubisoft trailer Crew**
    ---------------------------------
    The world is changed
    I feel it in the water
    I feel it in the earth
    I smell it in the air
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tapout17 View Post
    lol I would have killed her after she said that.
    strong implied religion through avi to post content
    Best gym lifts:
    DL: 505x1
    B: 305x2
    S: 365x5

*** tiny wrists crew ***