Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

First time At The Gym. Rant

I've been working at my friends house for the last 3 months. He has machines that let's me bench, leg press, OHP, deadlift and row.

It was my first time at a real gym today.
    I used to be able to bench 120 lb x 10 on the machine but I could only do it with 90 lb plates x 10 with the barbell.
    Also I felt unbalanced with the bench. I hope I can get that fixed soon.
    The whole experience was a little awkward and uncomfortable. I was used to the quiet and comfort of my friend's place but it is so noisy and full of people at the gym.

It was exhausting re racking the plates and changing them constantly since I work out with my friend. I didn't have that problem with the machines.

But I can finally do the exercises properly like the dead lift and squats and rows. I don't know if I should quit going to the real gym and go back to going to my friend's.

I feel like I can get a better workout at my friend's and it's more convenient and comfortable.

Also, there was this guy who was farting everywhere it was disgusting...
    Last edited by Builder998; 12-08-2013 at 06:00 PM.

alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP I would personally just go to the gym, free weight exercises are amazing for strength and hypertrophy, bc they engage the CNS and use more muscles during the exercises. and lel at the farting *******

Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Builder998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by alexwhiteboy1 View Post
    OP I would personally just go to the gym, free weight exercises are amazing for strength and hypertrophy, bc they engage the CNS and use more muscles during the exercises. and lel at the farting *******
    Yeah that's why I went. But i ended up having more rest times and I don't know how to squat, dead lift, bench properly. It wasn't a very good workout. And yeah phuck that guy

CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its going to take some time to get used to but trust me, going to a gym and doing free weights will be the best decision of your lifting career when you look back a year from now

amphibianvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) amphibianvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) amphibianvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) amphibianvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) amphibianvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) amphibianvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) amphibianvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) amphibianvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) amphibianvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) amphibianvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) amphibianvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gym will be more helpful in the long run. Just go back and try again.

Feast to be Beast LiftHardEatHard's Avatar
    LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The kid with the nasty protein farts was probably Johneffer haha

XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^ Dang, the only thing I hate about increased amounts is protein is that fact that you'll get nasty farts no matter what you do.

Miss dose days when I can do silent farts and they weren't deadly.

snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snicket63 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by XCRunner9 View Post
    ^ Dang, the only thing I hate about increased amounts is protein is that fact that you'll get nasty farts no matter what you do.

Dude I use to have a friend who would let silents out in public everywhere. Even around girls. It would be hard to be around him and when I would call him out he would be like "I swear it didn't" oh so i guess the invisible man just **** himself if you didn't do it.

AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry about the farts op

I had eaten and macflurry

Originally Posted by XCRunner9 View Post

He was walking around the gym farting everywhere he want. I almost choked on my own vomit when I smelled ass during my set. Srsly why would anyone do that?

Originally Posted by AliasJR View Post
    Sorry about the farts op

I had eaten and macflurry
    No why must you commit such crimes against humanity?

Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    protein farts are the whey to go

lift6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lift6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lift6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lift6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You won't fix that imbalance you were talking about, or learn the bread and butter lifts if you keep working out at your buddies. Ask the front desk people what the busiest times are and avoid the crowds, or check out a different gym.

Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You'll get used to it. You'll learn quickly when crowds are and best time to go... at my gym best time to go is around 1-3 and worse time to go is 5-8. Check it out yourself. Gym is very useful and you'll learn that more and more as you go on