Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its really obvious with the german shepherd. It's back legs look tiny and its head looks huge, so out of proportion. No wonder they always get problems with their back legs
    soundcloud.com/elomole

*Don't look like I lift in a shirt crew*

*Don't look like I lift without a shirt crew*

Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I knew GSD would be mentioned when I opened this thread. My sister watches 2 of them for this lady and one of them has those fuked up back legs.

I have a GSD too but fortunately it is not like that. The funny part is that because she is all white I couldn't take her to a show even if I wanted to. White GSDs are considered deformed or something.

AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I got this when i bought my puppy from a breeder

i also have 2 more pieces of paperwork getting its parents health clearances.

LOL @ the poverty dog owneres here

adopting a dog=you are contributing to a backyard breeder's/PUPPY MILL mistake. dogs in shelters/pounds Mutts weren't supposed to be BRED because their parents weren't breeding quality dogs(unless they have pedigree papers). THey are better off being euthanized IMO

never adopt. you will pay more on vet bills in the long run

mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000)

The Chains of Belial xITHYPHALLIC's Avatar
    xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    evolution is shaped by 'survival of the fittest"...showroom breeding is shaped by 'survival of what *******s think looks nicest"
    It's the same thing you plebeian.

The same thing as in genetic change over time affecting what individuals within a population look like.

J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DjinnMarie View Post
    There is nothing wrong with selective breeding. Hence show dogs, who have none of these problems and are the best of their breed.

The problem is non selective breeding within the same breed. Puppy mills. Inbreeding (which causes this) is not selective breeding.
    Selective breeding can and does include inbreeding.
    "The Bible is an anvil that has worn out many hammers."

Misc zombie survival BRAVO Squad: Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum and I'm all out of gum.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I saw this a few days ago. Yep we made them worse :/
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RevolutionMuscl View Post
    The problem with show dogs is just that, they are bred for looks only. Nothing to do with how they perform physically. Many dogs breeds were created or perfected to perform a certain task, in a physical sense. With the exception for the breeds that are used in police and military work this is not really the case anymore, so you end up with dogs that some middle aged lonely women as been breeding to look good trotting around a ring, with no other purpose or actual ability.
    Point taken, but it was an example of selective breeding that discourages all of these health problems.

But we can apply this to race horses. Where selective breeding doesn't just apply to the breed, but their abilities. Prize race horses are never inbred, because of said health issues. Selective breeding based solely on breed and not health and function is the problem, not selective breeding in itself. I would argue that selective breeding is what gave certain breeds their "talent" to begin with. Now people are more concerned with what's stamped on a paper.
    Trots Suid-Afrikaans

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's why I'm going to a forest and robbing a pure baby wolf from its mother to raise it as my lil bro

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pr0digy11 View Post
    same concept

you are not intelligent/10
    haha...no

one is artificial and based on subjective aesthetic tastes...the other is completely natural and based on the ability to pass successful traits to your offspring.

Scenario A: "I want a breed with tiny ass legs because it will look sooo cute trotting about on stage teehee"
    Scenario B: "This dog has bigger claws than that dog, which makes him hunt more effectively and have more strength to mate, thus his traits will pass on to the pups than the other smaller claw'd dog who wont hunt as effectively and thus, be too hungry and weak to mate"

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by glossin View Post
    You know a purebred golden retriever is one of the most inbred dogs right?

Source.

I have papers on my dog that has pedigree and it goes back many generations. No inbreeding there. So how about that source now.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AsianMike is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Vawx View Post
    I knew GSD would be mentioned when I opened this thread. My sister watches 2 of them for this lady and one of them has those fuked up back legs.

I have a GSD too but fortunately it is not like that. The funny part is that because she is all white I couldn't take her to a show even if I wanted to. White GSDs are considered deformed or something.
    Lmao white german shepherds aren't considered part of the AKC minimum requirement.

Also, white GSDs don't get papers for pedigree, therefore it's no better than a mixed dog from a backyard breeder/puppy mill.

good job contributing to those idiots

DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by J-Bol View Post
    Selective breeding can and does include inbreeding.
    If going by the basic definition, then yes. Selective just means choosing. But in a reputable breeding circle, it is not considered "selective breeding". Selective breeding in these circles takes far more into account than just the breed of the dog. inbreeding to them is hardly being "selective".
    Trots Suid-Afrikaans

pr0digy11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pr0digy11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pr0digy11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pr0digy11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pr0digy11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pr0digy11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pr0digy11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pr0digy11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pr0digy11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pr0digy11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pr0digy11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    haha...no

one is artificial and based on subjective aesthetic tastes...the other is completely natural and based on the ability to pass successful traits to your offspring.

Scenario A: "I want a breed with tiny ass legs because it will look sooo cute trotting about on stage teehee"
    Scenario B: "This dog has bigger claws than that dog, which makes him hunt more effectively and have more strength to mate, thus his traits will pass on to the pups than the other smaller claw'd dog who wont hunt as effectively and thus, be too hungry and weak to mate"
    lol at your pseudo intellectual ****giness

genetics changing over time due to selective breeding whether done naturally on purpose all the same concept

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)

genetics changing over time due to selective breeding whether done naturally on purpose all the same concept
    NO...the process maybe the same, but one is motivated by environmental circumstances, the other by human subjective aesthetics. Can you not understand that a dachshund will never under any circumstances (that I can think of) evolve from a wolf in the wild?

SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thats why when i get my dog its going to be pure bred. no hate against adopting, good on you if you do; but i want the perf dog

J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by arn710 View Post
    Do you even science bro?

Why do you think human inbreeding is illegal?
    Humans are not dogs.

I've been involved with APBTs for about a decade now which includes raising, training, breeding, and showing them. I've read plenty of books on breeding and inbreeding is a great tool to solidify certain traits and to create brood stock for the future. I personally prefer line breeding, but will inbreed if my ''pure'' stock is getting old and I need to replenish it. If there are no genetic faults then it's usually not a problem. This is why you must know the history of your blood and any genetic faults they may have.

I also don't sell and only deal with friends that compete in shows with me. I also don't breed for looks, but for performance. But, if I have a ''pretty'' dog I'll show it in the ring.

Misc zombie survival BRAVO Squad: Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum and I'm all out of gum.

TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Survival of the fittest.

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AsianMike View Post
    this is a major misconception.

buying a pure bred dog from a reputable breeder. A reputable breeder will give you OFA health clearances from its parents to insure that it will be a healthy puppy. It's also easier targeting specific health ailments so that you will be prepared to treat it as soon as it arrives.

whereas adopting a MUTT/poverty dog/mongrel (aka you are contributing to a backyard breeder's mistake) has an unknown lineage, so you never know what problems it will have when it becomes an adult. For example a german shepherd/labrador mix might have hip displaxia especially if the parents weren't OFA certified.

fact is, buying a $150-$100 mutt is not worth it. You will on average be paying more on vet bill over time compared to an $800 pure breed dog.

do your research. I'm an owner of an AKC german shepherd i bought from a breeder. Both parents had health clearances. I paid $500 for it

Will rep when I am off mobile.

Alpha purebred owner checking in.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

He's right. A "tea cup" poodle would never happen naturally. But so what. It's not like we are releasing these tiny dogs into the wild.
    Trots Suid-Afrikaans

Humans are not dogs.

I've been involved with APBTs for about a decade now which includes raising, training, breeding, and showing them. I've read plenty of books on breeding and inbreeding is a great tool to solidify certain traits and to create brood stock for the future. I personally prefer line breeding, but will inbreed if my ''pure'' stock is getting old and I need to replenish it. If there are no genetic faults then it's usually not a problem. This is why you must know the history of your blood and any genetic faults they may have.

I also don't sell and only deal with friends that compete in shows with me. I also don't breed for looks, but for performance. But, if I have a ''pretty'' dog I'll show it in the ring.
    lmao!! you must be joking right?

APBT is considered a MUTT in akc standards that is why it's not registered as AKC quality.

AST is a real pitbull. LOL @ fraud breeder

too many idiots are backyard breeders or puppy mills nowadays.

NEUTER YOUR DOG if it isn't breeding quality

dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    brb getting a wolf

Registered User RevolutionMuscl's Avatar
    RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lmao white german shepherds aren't considered part of the AKC minimum requirement.

Also, white GSDs don't get papers for pedigree, therefore it's no better than a mixed dog from a backyard breeder/puppy mill.

good job contributing to those idiots
    You seem like a smart guy so I am confused by your statements saying that adopting a dog from a SHELTER somehow beneifts backyard breeders. You do know most dogs that end up in the shelter are strays or dogs seized froim puppy mnills or unfit owners. How exactly does adopting benefits breeders?

Let me guess, your solution is to just euthanize all shelter dogs right? They shouldn't live because they don't have a worthless piece of paper?
    Check out my Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RevolutionMuscle?feature=mhee

xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bull Terriers never looked like that first pic op, that's an English terrier, not even the same dog.

By the way Bull Terriers are great, I have one and she's seriously the coolest dog in the world. You mirin her?

Looking for a Contest Prep Coach? -------> www.Advanced-Athletes.com

IG: @Wyatt_Dickinson

Humans are not dogs.

I am pro pure bred, but even I, and you, will admit that not all breeders take such care. Most breeders are puppy mill breeders. All that matters to them is the breed. They will inbreed a sick dog without even blinking.
    Trots Suid-Afrikaans

NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that's f*cked. why are we letting this stuff happen in the 21st century?

Registered User RevolutionMuscl's Avatar
    RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lmao!! you must be joking right?

APBT is considered a MUTT in akc standards that is why it's not registered as AKC quality.

AST is a real pitbull. LOL @ fraud breeder
    You have now confirmed that you are a moron and know nothing about the intertwined history of the APBT/AST. Go do some research before you speak again.
    Check out my Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RevolutionMuscle?feature=mhee

Originally Posted by DjinnMarie View Post
    If going by the basic definition, then yes. Selective just means choosing. But in a reputable breeding circle, it is not considered "selective breeding". Selective breeding in these circles takes far more into account than just the breed of the dog. inbreeding to them is hardly being "selective".
    I would consider myself part of and know many reputable breeders that inbreed. We don't just grab a dog and breed it to it's relative, but make a selective decision. Is the breeding pair healthy? Do they fit the standard? Do they have any defects? What is the goal of this breeding? Will it improve our future stock?

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Source?

Every purebred dog will be inbred to an extent, but when most breeders talk about inbred dogs they mean directly inbred; mother-son, father-daughter, sister-brother. Then you can have linebred such as cousin-cousin, uncle-niece, grandparent-grandchild. Then there's the direct outcross of bloodline A-bloodline B.

Inbred doesn't equal bad breeding.

U fokkin wot m8!

Dont these dogs feel groced out???
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by RevolutionMuscl View Post
    You seem like a smart guy so I am confused by your statements saying that adopting a dog from a SHELTER somehow beneifts backyard breeders. You do know most dogs that end up in the shelter are strays or dogs seized froim puppy mnills or unfit owners. How exactly does adopting benefits breeders?

Let me guess, your solution is to just euthanize all shelter dogs right? They shouldn't live because they don't have a worthless piece of paper?
    I am inclined to agree. **** breeders don't care how many of their dogs are adopted versus euthanized, they will keep breeding regardless.
    Trots Suid-Afrikaans