Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    anonymous

Toronto Eaton Centre says it’s cracking down on pick-up artists

http://www.canadianbusiness.com/blog...weet-suggests/

Jesus, all it takes is a few bad PUA's to make a terrible name for the rest of us. Fuark, this is why we cant have nice things.

Apparently this **** storm ensued as a result of: http://www.reddit.com/r/toronto/comm..._eaton_centre/

literally saw some guy doing this yesterday at my university in Toronto... kept going up to girls who were walking by in a busy hallway (I was on the phone at the time, watching lol). He kept doing this thing where he took there hand and twirled them around. Saying I'm assuming the same stuff to all of them. It looked awkward most of the time. I noticed he'd scope girls out. He was particularly going after girls that I guess you'd say are conventionally attractive. A lot of times they had a weird look on their face. He seemed pretty casual and not distraught, but this guy was going girl after girl. I was there for like 15 minutes and saw him talk to maybe 7 or 8 girls.
    But beasting they're calling it? Takes some balls I guess, but its socially unconventional, thus the weirdness.
    edit: when I was leaving a little later after stepping into class (that was cancelled), I saw him speaking to two security officers lol, same spot... edit 2: added more detail

Took their hand and twirled them around? That's assault. Screw those idiots.
    lmao. reddit betas gonna beta.

cliffs:

-Retard PUAS dont know how to approach a girl naturally, so they spit canned lines at girl (smfh)
    -Girl notices this happened to her several times
    -goes and complains on reddit
    -Eaton centre notices and cracks down
    -This is why we cant have nice things

anonymous
    pls respon

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    have you seen the people who read PUA stuff brah? They are creepy fukkers

iWillBeSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) iWillBeSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) iWillBeSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) iWillBeSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) iWillBeSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) iWillBeSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) iWillBeSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) iWillBeSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) iWillBeSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) iWillBeSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) iWillBeSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Feminist police state

Agharta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agharta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agharta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agharta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agharta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agharta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agharta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agharta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agharta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agharta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agharta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why does no one understand what assault is?

anonymous
    Originally Posted by rotatoo View Post
    have you seen the people who read PUA stuff brah? They are creepy fukkers
    Lol'd at least they are pushing themselves outside their comfort zone, more than most people will do in their entire life.

I approve of PUA's, however I dont approve of stupid canned PUA's who cant hold a conversation past their canned lines, fkn pathetic when I see chit like this because it ruins it for the rest of us. Cold approaching girls IS NOT HARD, you can literally say anything, you dont have to have a canned line for every interaction.

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pretty much all the people who do the PUA stuff are creepy *******s

Steps2jacked is a name known to all. (+5000) Steps2jacked is a name known to all. (+5000) Steps2jacked is a name known to all. (+5000) Steps2jacked is a name known to all. (+5000) Steps2jacked is a name known to all. (+5000) Steps2jacked is a name known to all. (+5000) Steps2jacked is a name known to all. (+5000) Steps2jacked is a name known to all. (+5000) Steps2jacked is a name known to all. (+5000) Steps2jacked is a name known to all. (+5000) Steps2jacked is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Agharta View Post
    Hey watch your assault bro!

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Murdertrain View Post
    Lol'd at least they are pushing themselves outside their comfort zone, more than most people will do in their entire life.

I approve of PUA's, however I dont approve of stupid canned PUA's who cant hold a conversation past their canned lines, fkn pathetic when I see chit like this because it ruins it for the rest of us. Cold approaching girls IS NOT HARD, you can literally say anything, you dont have to have a canned line for every interaction.
    are you seriously saying that talking to a girl is more than most people do in their entire lives? You should really stop reading PUA/FA threads...

vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

and all the girls they do weird **** to

Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's assault!

Grotesquely Handsome Batjoke100's Avatar
    Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Agharta View Post
    This, fuk how can people be so beta? What the fuk is wrong with people that they feel the need to attack these guys, they aren't hurting anybody. If it offends you so damn much then just ignore them.

FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    would rep Eaton's IRL. PUA *******s are cringy as fuk.
    Misc Med Crew - Medical Genetics/Metabolomics

HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol'd. Toronto's got a problem with awkward pua's. The issue I see here is that the security guards were probably "pua's" themselves. That how it was at the mall next to my highschool.

SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If this was Toronto, it's almost 100% guaranteed it was either black guy or a tamil guy doing this to white girls. It's creepy as phuck and I've never seen any of them succeed even once.

Any mention of what the guy looked like in the article?

eat egg yolks get swolen n4evar06's Avatar
    n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Enzant View Post
    That's assault!

lol this

anonymous
    Originally Posted by rotatoo View Post
    are you seriously saying that talking to a girl is more than most people do in their entire lives? You should really stop reading PUA/FA threads...
    You completely misread what I said. I said PUA's forcing themselves outside their comfort zones is something most people would never dream of doing. They like to stay in their comfort zone, and thats why you have so many 9-5 drones who live meaningless lives, because they never leave their comfort zones, and thus they never grow.

I see cold-approaching women as a way to force myself out of my head, out of my comfort zone, and into the present moment. Everytime I cold approach I am improving my social skills, and growing as a person, if you deny the benefits of cold approaching, then you are out of your mind. (This is natural conversation, not some canned bs cold approach)

SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessfulBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Batjoke100 View Post
    This, fuk how can people be so beta? What the fuk is wrong with people that they feel the need to attack these guys, they aren't hurting anybody. If it offends you so damn much then just ignore them.
    Actually, they are pestering and harassing women. (srs)

If a dude grabbed my hand and tried to twirl me around, I'd punch him in the phucking face. Why would you think 99.9999% of these chicks don't feel the same way? They don't want to be touched by these creepy ass phucks.

TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Was just there yesterday.

What kind of bullsht is this. It's not like he's grabbing their pussies and asking them "How much".
    The Jerk store called, they're running out of you!

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You completely misread what I said. I said PUA's forcing themselves outside their comfort zones is something most people would never dream of doing. They like to stay in their comfort zone, and thats why you have so many 9-5 drones who live meaningless lives, because they never leave their comfort zones, and thus they never grow.

I see cold-approaching women as a way to force myself out of my head, out of my comfort zone, and into the present moment. Everytime I cold approach I am improving my social skills, and growing as a person, if you deny the benefits of cold approaching, then you are out of your mind. (This is natural conversation, not some canned bs cold approach)
    cold approaching =/= PUA

Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SuccessfulBrah View Post

If a dude grabbed my hand and tried to twirl me around, I'd punch him in the phucking face. Why would you think 99.9999% of these chicks don't feel the same way? They don't want to be touched by these creepy ass phucks.
    "Some dude touched me, omg!" It's not their fault that your'e overly sensitive. Again, you can just ignore them and tell them to fuk off.

CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whether you agree or not, touching someone without their permission is legally assault. Battery would be attacking them.
    *Proud citizen of the Bountiful and Great Trumpian Empire crew

'Service guarantees citizenship'

"Some dude touched me, omg!" It's not their fault that your'e overly sensitive. Again, you can just ignore them and tell them to fuk off.
    Has nothing to do with me. They aren't pestering me. They are pestering and harassing women who want nothing to do with them.

And it's pretty hard to ignore someone who touches you or grabs your hand. That is straight up ****ing creepy. Especially doing it in a crowded hallway to multiple women. You're basically a phucking pervert at that stage, no better than an old man jacking off on the subway while leering at teenage girls. That's who all these PUA's grow up to be.

And, by the way, none of them want to be touched by you. Keep your hands to yourself. (srs)

How can you not get that?

They are pestering and harassing women who want nothing to do with them.
    You don't know what harassing is. Somebody made you feel uncomfortable in public, oh god, the horror! It's not like they are going up to these girls and sexually assaulting them, they are holding their fuking hand. If they truly felt like they were in danger or these guys wouldn't leave them alone after making it clear they don't wanna be bothered, it's not like they aren't in a crowded place with people and security surrounding them.

Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000)

You seem brainwashed. Just because you practice PUA, this suddenly means that you not a drone and better then 99% of the population?
    Seems like your investing way too much time into this, if you want to grow as a person read a book, skydive, try PCP etc.
    Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like? a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

***Masturbate to self-reflection Crew***
    ***Have pictures of myself in fapfolder Crew***
    ***All i want for Christmas is a mirror Crew***

And, by the way, none of them want to be touched by you. Keep your hands to yourself. (srs)

How can you not get that?
    Fuk you, enjoy your world where you're too scared to even touch someone that you want to talk to.

webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have 2 sides:

1. The nicest guy you will ever meet.
    2. a twisted ****ing psycopath

: )

anonymous

Okay, I dont know how these guys do it, but what I do is I extend my hand and let the WOMAN take it, and then I twirl her, which is by her own accord. I dont know how succesful grabbing a woman and forcing her to twirl is, as I think thats a bit too aggressive for my style of game. HOWEVER the whole reason you do this is to test the compliance on the girl, its very easy to tell if a girls into you if she lets you spin her around, and its an easy way to intiate kino.

Listen you are on bb.com with no avi, and you probably never approached a girl in your life, so how about you manup and get outside your comfort zone before criticizing others?

Okay, I dont know how these guys do it, but what I do is I extend my hand and let the WOMAN take it, and then I twirl her, which is by her own accord. I dont know how succesful grabbing a woman and forcing her to twirl is, as I think thats a bit too aggressive for my style of game.
    Also, this is how it is usually done.