whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000)

All Force Nutrition - PreFORCE tropical punch pre-workout review

I'd like to thank David at All Force Nutrition for the samples of their new pre-workout product, PreFORCE (google it)

The flavor was the standout characteristic of PreFORCE - it's tropical punch, but it rivals Gaspari's Fruit Punch Supermax in terms of tastiness. Most punch flavoring is hit or miss, and the flavoring here is spot-on.

The profile is impressive - along with electrolites and a prop blend of "goodies" like beta-alanine, creatine, caffeine, and BCAAs, it also has L-citruline. It's got MOST of what one is looking for in a pre-workout.

Effectiveness is obviously hard to gauge with samples, but I used both on my shoulder/arms days and the pump was great. Lots of focus and energy as well - knocked out the workout in a good 40 minutes.

Overall, it's a great tasting, impressively composed pre-workout. I'd highly recommend it.