manucool79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

the correct weight to use

Dear All,

I would like to know your opinion about the weight to use for each set of the same exercise. If I have to complete each series to failure, then I need to reduce the weight after the first series if I am to do the same number of rep for each series. However, I am not sure whether this is the correct approach or it is better to start with a lighter weight and reach failure only at the last set of the exercise.

Your help and opinion would be much appreciated

matt233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I pick a starting weight that I know I can do for the amount a reps I plan you doing. Then increase the weight each set until I go failure. The following week if I do all sets without failing I increase the starting weight the next week.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Anything between 70 and 85% of your 1RM is pretty easy to make work.

Thanks for your reply, so you suggest that I keep the same weight for each set and I go to failure at the last set is that correct?

thanks for your reply I was thinking that I might be using the same weight for each set and go to failure at the last set what do you think?

mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It depends
    {{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141019611&p=806856321#post806856321

Drive/Uncut Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158011943

WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All of this^.
    What are your lifts and routine like? Their is no one size fits all as it is highly dependent upon your routine, lifts, goals, and training preferences.
    I personally would not go to failure each set, but again that's my own opinion that I like to recommend from experience.

If your asking yourself "What is the best ___ for me?" then I would highly recommend sticking to the basics as you most likely do not have an abundance of knowledge in the field in which you are asking about.
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169516313

MMDELAD