Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlueCamel View Post
    it's not false.

strong avi making you look 68 years old.
    LOL ok bro. By the way nice avi you got there yourself. Your just jealous and trying to hate on me to make yourself feel better about your own pathetic physique.

BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    LOL ok bro. By the way nice avi you got there yourself. Your just jealous and trying to hate on me to make yourself feel better about your own pathetic physique.
    couldn't post an avi even if i wanted too. do some research. and why are you in tmisc if you're 23?

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlueCamel View Post
    couldn't post an avi even if i wanted too. do some research. and why are you in tmisc if you're 23?
    Lol do some research... I don't need research to tell me that I feel it in my delts after doing a heavy set of presses with the 75's or 80's and i think my results kind of speak for themselves. Oh and i understand why you don't want people to see your skinny ass physique, its ok

CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    inb4 doing side raises and working more traps then delt=massive delt gains.

kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DarioBoop View Post
    You are def doing it wrong then
    Shoulder press so easy to perform lol
    1 movement

Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doesnt matter if you feel it or not. I feel Leg extentions more then squats in my quads yet squats build bigger quads. /thread agreed with meadey.

JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by leonlati View Post
    Everytime I train shoulders I can't feel it at all, its very hard to. I try lowering weight and can't really feel it still. Any advice is much appreciated.
    My rep range is 8-10.
    Should I raise it to 12-15 reps? I feel it in that rep range always or is that too high. ?
    PLEASE REPLY!

Hows your technique? if you're doing a more power lifting technique, like seated with your back arched away from bench, using foot drive etc to maximise the weight you can lift you won't feel the contraction as much

Its not important as you're still using these muscles to move the weight in that direction, if you want to isolate your shoulders more and concentrate on contraction rather than strength building i would recommend a more conventional form of ensuring your back is flat against the seat and your feat are out in front of you flat on the ground, not underneath you. If you are still having trouble feeling the contraction then try standing DB presses with a full range of motion, even bring the DB's down to your chest in front of you and then pushing back to the top.

Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    Lol do some research... I don't need research to tell me that I feel it in my delts after doing a heavy set of presses with the 75's or 80's and i think my results kind of speak for themselves. Oh and i understand why you don't want people to see your skinny ass physique, its ok
    Wait are you seriously boasting about your physique? Do you even lift?

I agree with Meadey, No you DO NOT have to "feel" anything before, after and especially while you're lifting, when lifting heavy weights, the main focus is to maintain form and get the ******* weight up.
    Full of idiots here spreading stupidity and ignorance

Meadey 1, everyone else 0

/thread.
    Last edited by Somepersian; 12-06-2013 at 02:10 PM.
    hi

Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Somepersian View Post

I agree with Meadey, No you DO NOT have to "feel" anything before, after and especially while you're lifting, when lifting heavy weights, the main focus is to maintain form and get the ******* weight up.

/thread.
    gave you my 1 poverty rep

JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Somepersian View Post

/thread.

Are you saying my post was stupid and ignorant? wut?

Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JessePTCooke View Post
    Are you saying my post was stupid and ignorant? wut?
    Haha no man I mean everyone else that was disagreeing with meadey saying it's needed to feel a contraction
    hi

Registered User CristianFitness's Avatar
    CristianFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Attentional Focusing Instructions Influence Force Production and Muscular Activity During Isokinetic Elbow Flexions. Copy and paste into search bar. David Marchant has numerous PROVEN studies proving the point I was trying to make earlier.

Because Science. Also, look into Maxalding's Theory. Can't post links because post count is too low but, I'm sure the rest is manageable.
    Current PR's:
    Bench Press - 285
    Squat - 335
    Deadlift - 325