defcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Coupla Questions!!Would like Answers :)

hey everybody! let me start off by saing im 19, 5'9, 145 lbs and bulking cleanly, ( im skinny fat because of a huge WEIGHT loss + muscle loss because of stupid stvation diets ect ) well anyway..

Question 1: When i Eat a huge bowl of oatmeal ( 2.5 cups dry measurment ) i get really tired, i normall y dont eat this much at one sitting, usually its only a cup for 4-5 meals a day, but ive experimented with myself a little bit, and found that i get this extremely weak/tired/;lazy feeling after. Then if i lie down for 30 mins to an hour, when i get up i am able to run a freakin marathon or sumthing, i''m bursting with energy. Anyone got explanations to this? sumthing to do with insulin i am assuming.. but im a newbie with not much ideas regarding medical things.

Question 2: Im bulking now as previously stated, and i've added 5 lbs on the scale over the last 7-8 weeks and it actually looks like i can see better defanition in my muscles in some areas so im extremely pleased with my clean bulk so far, ive only been training for 5 months or so and the first 2.5 months was a cut diet kinda thing then maintain, so this is my first bulk and i attribute sum of my succes to "newbie gains".. Well anyway, my question is howcome some of my lifts ( bicep curls and milatary press) only increased 10-15 lbs in the last 8 weeks, but my squat is up 50lbs, deadlift is up nearly 60lbs, and my bench is up 40lbs.. anyone got ideas surrounding this question? thanx again everyone.

Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Coupla Questions!!Would like Answers :)

Originally posted by defcon
    hey everybody! let me start off by saing im 19, 5'9, 145 lbs and bulking cleanly, ( im skinny fat because of a huge WEIGHT loss + muscle loss because of stupid stvation diets ect ) well anyway..

Question 1: When i Eat a huge bowl of oatmeal ( 2.5 cups dry measurment ) i get really tired, i normall y dont eat this much at one sitting, usually its only a cup for 4-5 meals a day, but ive experimented with myself a little bit, and found that i get this extremely weak/tired/;lazy feeling after. Then if i lie down for 30 mins to an hour, when i get up i am able to run a freakin marathon or sumthing, i''m bursting with energy. Anyone got explanations to this? sumthing to do with insulin i am assuming.. but im a newbie with not much ideas regarding medical things.

Question 2: Im bulking now as previously stated, and i've added 5 lbs on the scale over the last 7-8 weeks and it actually looks like i can see better defanition in my muscles in some areas so im extremely pleased with my clean bulk so far, ive only been training for 5 months or so and the first 2.5 months was a cut diet kinda thing then maintain, so this is my first bulk and i attribute sum of my succes to "newbie gains".. Well anyway, my question is howcome some of my lifts ( bicep curls and milatary press) only increased 10-15 lbs in the last 8 weeks, but my squat is up 50lbs, deadlift is up nearly 60lbs, and my bench is up 40lbs.. anyone got ideas surrounding this question? thanx again everyone.
    Biceps are small muscles, if every 8 week you're bicep increased 40 pounds Id be curling my house right now. Not really but you get the picture, 15 pounds IMHO is VERY good for 8 weeks - unless your a total newbie.
    Theres nothing to see here - move along.