Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TSwiftToujours View Post
    You have a good physique but you are in no way below 7-8 percent bf. I don't think you realize how shredded 5 is. You would also be flat as a pancake maintaining that bf year round
    Originally Posted by gymhbu View Post
    I mean I got it tested 5 times in a human performance lab. I'd rather go by that than a whole buch of random peoples estimates.
    I don't think either of you realise how easily you can go from 6-7% to competition levels in 1 week by nearly killing estrogen (letro), and removing all water retention at all.

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WhiteM95 View Post
    I don't think either of you realise how easily you can go from 6-7% to competition levels in 1 week by nearly killing estrogen (letro), and removing all water retention at all.
    Not as easy as it sounds. Once you hit 5ish% it's a matter of dropping water and your food intake that will reduce bodyfat.

Last comp I did I came in probably around 4%. The night before my friend was applying one of my last base layers I was having trouble standing without feeling like I was going to pass out, a gut ache that wouldn't go away and dry heaving/vommiting. Never going to drop that low naturally ever again.
    26.5" waist of peace.

tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Joshuaa1995 View Post
    Back in topic, Jeff Seid is natural, I don't doubt it. He looks photoshopped on photos because ALL fitness photos are fcuking photoshopped.

Watch some raw footage off him and it's Ogus all over again. Looks stupid dry detailed as **** on photos but in person and on real raw footage and he's not that big.
    I'll say it once more, he's admitted to using, yet people are still dumb enough to question it
    Goonsquad forums

Comp pr's
    197.5/125/220
    430/275/485

Gym pr's:
    210/130/230-no belt
    462/286/506-no belt

Powerlifter at PTC Eltham

FiredUpBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FiredUpBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FiredUpBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FiredUpBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FiredUpBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FiredUpBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FiredUpBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FiredUpBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FiredUpBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FiredUpBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FiredUpBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    gymbhu is telling the truth. Hard work and dedication pays off. stfu and gtfo losers.

gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tinytim1 View Post
    I'll say it once more, he's admitted to using, yet people are still dumb enough to question it
    link? the second I see it is the second I'll believe it.
    Model/Influencer
    DM me for work

tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100) tinytim1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Used to be on his ******** page, deleted it when he became famous
    Goonsquad forums

Comp pr's
    197.5/125/220
    430/275/485

Gym pr's:
    210/130/230-no belt
    462/286/506-no belt

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Everyone in the industry who is anybody does them. You can't stay that lean year round.

And sorry to break it to you. You're not 5%
    26.5" waist of peace.

WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RugbyBro View Post
    Not as easy as it sounds. Once you hit 5ish% it's a matter of dropping water and your food intake that will reduce bodyfat.

Last comp I did I came in probably around 4%. The night before my friend was applying one of my last base layers I was having trouble standing without feeling like I was going to pass out, a gut ache that wouldn't go away and dry heaving/vommiting. Never going to drop that low naturally ever again.
    Yes true. But I'm not talking naturally. (Letro). Quick google search. Drop all compounds which can induc3 2-3 weeks before show. And add medium high dose of letro. Kills estrogen and all water

anonymous
    So what your saying is they eat less calories than their body needs to maintain their current composition.

Mind = Blown
    i'm saying they dont change what they actually eat, just their calories, they just eat in less amounts but eat the same chit. and tons of drugs. most natty guys change up what they eat AND calories.

Dragobath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragobath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragobath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragobath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragobath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragobath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragobath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragobath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragobath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragobath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragobath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It doesn't matter whether he's on steroids or not, its ultimately his choice.
    but yes, his physique is achievable with a lot of hard work, long term dedication etc etc
    When you can't explain your motivation, you know you're doing the right thing,

Originally Posted by Silverback1996 View Post
    i'm saying they dont change what they actually eat, just their calories, they just eat in less amounts but eat the same chit. and tons of drugs. most natty guys change up what they eat AND calories.
    A natty could apply the same technique.
    26.5" waist of peace.

gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everyone in the industry who is anybody does them. You can't stay that lean year round.

And sorry to break it to you. You're not 5%
    lol b/c I'm really gonna take a bunch of frail f*ckers opinions and estimates over the months of testing I had to do. gtfo
    Model/Influencer
    DM me for work

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol b/c I'm really gonna take a bunch of frail f*ckers opinions and estimates over the months of testing I had to do. gtfo
    Sorry bro i hate being mean but you are defiantly not 5%...

Regardless of genetics you will be vascular af at 5%. You're not vascular at all. Lol at frail
    26.5" waist of peace.

Originally Posted by Cookezilla View Post
    Sorry bro i hate being mean but you are defiantly not 5%...
    Thanks for your opinion brother.

Regardless of genetics you will be vascular af at 5%. You're not vascular at all. Lol at frail
    Lol first time I've heard that one.
    Model/Influencer
    DM me for work

JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by WhiteM95 View Post
    chances of that physiqe being acheivable naturally is top 1-5% genetics, in terms of size, not bodyfat an dryness, most people dont get much bigger after their second year of proper training and nutrition, if they do, its cos their nutrition and/or training wasnt very good, warranting them to gain a bit longer.

only slight improvement can be made during the years afterwards. the longer you train, also warrants for how much muscle you will retain when getting down to competitor bf levels. For instance, that 5lbs you gain in your 3rd year of training, will go down the drain when getting to such body fat levels, on your 4th year, youll be slightly bigger at those levels. so unless you find some sort of philosophical/spiritual satisfaction out of doing it naturally (which if you have been seeing average results for 2 years, means that there will usually be some sort of satisfaction in training (not limited to natural training of course), you are better off jumping on dat der after 2 years of natural training, as you will probs have about 10lbs of muscle growth yet before you get to your limit, which will probs take you about 3-4 years to gain, due to diminishing returns. you only really start to look decent (not big per se') once you get to that 2 year mark, naturally.

unless you have that top 5% genetics (muscle building, not insertions or bone structure genes), you probs wont reach aesthetics until the 6th or 7th year mark when you can finally be 7% bodyfat where you can retain enough mass to be classified as aesthetic, unless you have top teir insertions and bone structure, in which will take you 4-5 years.

But you can look good after 2 years on average with average genetic, those top 5% can look good after 1-1/2 years. most of those top 5% wont be on forums though, as they can do the Bro'est split ever doing 20 sets on chest and their entire body grows (exageration, but you know what i mean) as they generally dont take weightlifting as serious as most do here, so they do acheive aesthetics, faster than the average who spend hours learning how to eat, how how to program for optimal results, now some of the 5% do spend hours learning correct nutrition and how to eat, now these guys, due to how serious they take it, end up competing in untested events, as even though they can acheive a higher degree of aesthetics than most, realize to get somewhere in untest events they need to take something to acheive that "next level" aesthetics.
    now some "athletes" (if you want to call them that, although they are more beauty pageant contests than anything, look completely different in different pictures due to what they are on, different 'supplements make them more pumped, drier etc. depends on timing of when these supplements are taken.

for instance:

look at him on stage, being dry, and still shredding, vs when bulked. Hes probably done more sets on the first picture, and an hour of training, vs about 5min of pumping up, before stage, his delts and back look completely blown up on stage (yes hes flaring lats, but when flaring lats, your shoulders look the slightest bit smaller usually)

Jeff is king of physique manipulation in terms of looking so different in such short periods of time, through "supplements, angles and posing

jeff is top 5% for sure.
    Bro there is no way that after 2 years you stop getting results, that is ridiculous that you think that...just a simple click on transformation progress photo's in the section will prove that too you.

Thanks for your opinion brother.

Lol first time I've heard that one.
    At 5% you'd have more than a bicep vein and slight delt veins. You also can visibly see muscle seperation unflexed.
    26.5" waist of peace.

At 5% you'd have more than a bicep vein and slight delt veins. You also can visibly see muscle seperation unflexed.
    Lol I'm not gonna sit and argue. I've had it tested 5 times brother I'll take the results over your word. Appreciate your input though, all love here dude. Oh and if you're looking at my profile picture that was 3 years ago when I was 16 no idea what my bf was that long ago. I keep it up though cause I think it's pretty impressive.
    Model/Influencer
    DM me for work

mirinaestedik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Natty or not who cares? People who saying he's on roids are just some Bon Bon eating motha****as that don't know what hard work truly is. And I don't even like Jeff seid.

BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol I'm not gonna sit and argue. I've had it tested 5 times brother I'll take the results over your word. Appreciate your input though, all love here dude. Oh and if you're looking at my profile picture that was 3 years ago when I was 16 no idea what my bf was that long ago. I keep it up though cause I think it's pretty impressive.
    if that was when you were 16, you're 100% not natty.

RhysBuddy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RhysBuddy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RhysBuddy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RhysBuddy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RhysBuddy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RhysBuddy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RhysBuddy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RhysBuddy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RhysBuddy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RhysBuddy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RhysBuddy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    why not just give him the benefit of the doubt since he has being doing this for 8 years and to be honest his starting physique makes sense to how he looks now. worry about yourself and not others

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just look at Eugene Sandow if you want a natty idea of what s possible
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

Peacebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peacebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peacebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peacebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peacebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peacebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peacebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peacebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peacebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peacebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peacebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He's not natty but if I remember he's not particularly huge, just crazy shredded. You can probably get his size natty but not his leanness or his delts.

Originally Posted by BlueCamel View Post
    Sad you think that way brother.

Originally Posted by Peacebro View Post
    He's not natty but if I remember he's not particularly huge, just crazy shredded. You can probably get his size natty but not his leanness or his delts.
    Yeah his size isn't the least bit impressive just his abs in my opinion.
    Model/Influencer
    DM me for work

Originally Posted by BlueCamel View Post
    This. I'v seen his instagram though, he really doesn't look that good tbh
    Goonsquad forums

Comp pr's
    197.5/125/220
    430/275/485

Gym pr's:
    210/130/230-no belt
    462/286/506-no belt

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think it matters if Jeff is natty or not. Everyone on this planet has different bone structure, insertions etc. Some people are not built for bodybuilding, some people are born for it, thats the harsh reality of it. I've made unreal gains this year going from 155 to 190 and dropping 1%bf, all naturally. It just depends on genetics. Some people can do what 97% cant, its only the 5-3% that actually know what is possible. (obviously im talking within reason here)

All that being said, Jeffs knowledge on training and nutrition seems way off so i'd hedge my bets on his fantastic genetics carrying him through.

jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MikeChangBrah View Post
    2 years on gear from 15 to 17 years old for reference

http://imgur.com/a/kcvu7#0
    NOt very impressive for 2 years of steroids

Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If Jeff Seid is natty or not who cares. I mean it definitely wouldn't be a surprise if he wasn't but he's also been fit as hell since he was 12. But what irks me is that people think anyone with a good physique is not natty. I'm only 18 at the moment and by the time I'm 21 I'm sure I'll look loads better than I do now and people will probably say not natty as well.

WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Natty, shredded, but not crazy big.

Cody2447 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Let's consider the evidence...

Hmm feel like everyone is looking at the wrong evidence.
    Jeff is currently 19, 18 when most of his photos/vids were taken.
    Year round he stays insanely conditioned, not much above 6% fat.
    He lifts pretty heavy ass weights in all of his exercises. 275 for 5-6 reps on his last set of incline bb... Not bad.
    To his credit, he is an outstanding athlete, check out his wrestling videos, pretty impressive and noticeable muscular development for a high schooler.
    Just because he isn't the size of Arnold, this shouldn't play a factor, roids + light eating still yields impressive results.

So given everything here, I think he is rather gifted, however, I've never seen anybody stay that conditioned year round, lift that kind of weight, especially at 18 years old. Unless he has genetics that this planet hasn't seen before, he's juicing and keeping his calories relatively low so he doesn't put on too much muscle ala maintaining the "aesthetic" lifestyle.