Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lost 90lbs, what is my bf so i can find a realistic goal

started at 290 around christmas last year.. im at 198 now and i want to go down around 180 for march 1st..

i would like to know my bf (i think its in the low twenties)

thanks guys
    Attached Images

Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000)
    personally I would say mid twenties, good job though on the massive loss

atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Womble619 View Post
    personally I would say mid twenties, good job though on the massive loss
    This.
    Great work!
    But if u cut more (you're already showing signs) you'll end up skinny fat. You don't have much muscle to cut down to.
    This sounds counter productive but doing a clean bulk will get you closer to your goal (if your goal is aesthetics).
    I was skinny fat a bit over a year ago, spent ages spinning my wheels cutting - on 1200 cals a day! I wish I spent that time clean bulking.
    I'm not skinny fat, now I'm just fat '/
    Starting lifts 25/10/2013
    Squat, bench - 20kg
    Deadlift - 40kg

Current lifts
    Squat - 90kg(x5)
    Bench - 62.5kg(x5)
    Deadlift - 110kg(x5)

Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158572803&p=1170293103#post1170293103

23/11/2013 - 224.2lb
    21/11/2013 - 212.4lb
    28/12/2013 - 209.7lb

Lose 10lb [X]

Current goal: lose 20lb []

Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Williamtt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks to both of you guys, i appreciate it!
    would not it be better to drop to something like 15% and then bulk? so i could do a clean bulk and dont put on too much fat

Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Williamtt View Post
    thanks to both of you guys, i appreciate it!
    would not it be better to drop to something like 15% and then bulk? so i could do a clean bulk and dont put on too much fat
    yes

slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by atgorgohome View Post
    This.
    Great work!
    But if u cut more (you're already showing signs) you'll end up skinny fat. You don't have much muscle to cut down to.
    This sounds counter productive but doing a clean bulk will get you closer to your goal (if your goal is aesthetics).
    I was skinny fat a bit over a year ago, spent ages spinning my wheels cutting - on 1200 cals a day! I wish I spent that time clean bulking.
    I'm not skinny fat, now I'm just fat '/
    ^^This Op it really does look like you could majorly benefit from a clean bulk NOW! Great progress on the 100 lb loss though! Keep up the good work. Gain you some muscle and then cut back down again. It might even make you look leaner than if you were skinny fat. Nice job though repped on progress .
    ****Misc Cutting Crew****
    ****Former 300lb crew****
    Nitro Cutting Thread member 000------000
    December 1st-February 28th cutting member

Nov 12th-- 255.0 lbs--------- Dec 13th--251.8 lbs
    Nov 15th-- 257.0 lbs--------- Dec 21st--249.6 lbs
    Nov 19th-- 252.0 lbs-----------Dec 28th-245.4 lbs Re-assessing my Tdee at this point
    Nov 23rd-- 252.6 lbs
    Nov 26th-- 251.6 lbs
    Dec 06th-- 255.0 lbs

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree with Womble

Get rid of more of that mid-section fat before bulking.
    My story going from obese to fit while battling daily chronic headaches:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Summer shred 2015. -final updated posted Sept. 19.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167135911

Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    Agree with Womble

Get rid of more of that mid-section fat before bulking.
    Perfect!

But when should i start a slow bulk to be able to cut for summer? if its possible of course for me to look good for this summer?

Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Perfect!

But when should i start a slow bulk to be able to cut for summer? if its possible of course for me to look good for this summer?
    I dont think its a realistic goal for you to plan to look good for summer... you can look better is a better goal. You gotta do what you gotta do, and right now another 10-15lbs of loss followed by a lean bulk imo is your best option. Atm you look like 25% bf with very little lbm, attempting to get shredded for the summer is just not realistic.
    375x2 Sumo DL
    285x4 Squats
    255x3 Bench
    90x6 db bench
    110x8 db rows

ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great job OP. And only 18 yrs old. Good face too. Good luck!

Originally Posted by Torance View Post
    I dont think its a realistic goal for you to plan to look good for summer... you can look better is a better goal. You gotta do what you gotta do, and right now another 10-15lbs of loss followed by a lean bulk imo is your best option. Atm you look like 25% bf with very little lbm, attempting to get shredded for the summer is just not realistic.
    I mean, not to look good like an athlete but a decent bf with a bit of muscle, just to look like a normal person..

Im also really proud that in less than a year, i made it from 44 size jeans to 42, to 40 to 38 and im going to change for 36 this week cause th 38 are loose as f*ck

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I mean, not to look good like an athlete but a decent bf with a bit of muscle, just to look like a normal person..

Im also really proud that in less than a year, i made it from 44 size jeans to 42, to 40 to 38 and im going to change for 36 this week cause th 38 are loose as f*ck
    Think of it this way.

You don't like the way you look now. If you start a bulk now you will add muscle but also more fat then you next cut will take long due to starting your bulk at to high of a bf% and you won't like the end result by summer.

If you keep cutting while lifting heavy on a compound program you can drop more fat and look leaner. Then you can go into a very slow bulk while continuing your lifting and add lbm. You will not have the awesome look you are looking for but you will loom far better than option 1.

I agree with what people have told you. Keep cutting. But you need to get your training right now and stop wasting time on that. The transformation on these programs are life changing.

Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    Think of it this way.

You don't like the way you look now. If you start a bulk now you will add muscle but also more fat then you next cut will take long due to starting your bulk at to high of a bf% and you won't like the end result by summer.

If you keep cutting while lifting heavy on a compound program you can drop more fat and look leaner. Then you can go into a very slow bulk while continuing your lifting and add lbm. You will not have the awesome look you are looking for but you will loom far better than option 1.

I agree with what people have told you. Keep cutting. But you need to get your training right now and stop wasting time on that. The transformation on these programs are life changing.
    Ok thanks, I will keep cutting and Im already on a training program since june and im on a new one now, 4 times a week + 3 cardio a week, tdee at 2800-2900 and im cutting at 2200, around 2lbs a week..

I get a lot of compliment, and it motivate me to continue, i have already a good lower body but i Will concentrate more on the upper when i Will start my bulk in around 3 month!

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you have already made up your mind, but I want to agree with those saying to continue the cut. You're on a roll and its working. Sure you might not have a ton of muscle mass at the end of the cut, but I know I would personally feel a lot better about bulking from a lower BF%. It gives you more room to work with so you can slowly bulk and not stress about looking fat again.

WolfgangOsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) WolfgangOsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) WolfgangOsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) WolfgangOsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) WolfgangOsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) WolfgangOsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) WolfgangOsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) WolfgangOsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) WolfgangOsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) WolfgangOsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) WolfgangOsis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Count me in for a keep cutting vote.

perfect guys, im gonna listen to the majority and continue my cut, for 2-3 month and im going to post pictures of my result each month!

thanks

sterrell16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    started at 290 around christmas last year.. im at 198 now and i want to go down around 180 for march 1st..

i would like to know my bf (i think its in the low twenties)

thanks guys
    Hey! How'd you do it? Newbie looking to change my lifestyle and need some pointers.

Originally Posted by sterrell16 View Post
    Hey! How'd you do it? Newbie looking to change my lifestyle and need some pointers.
    I diacovered this website on september 2013 (which was really great thing and helpes me to go down from 220 to 197 now)

But before that i was doing 30-40 mim of cardio /4 times a week,.no weightlifting (big error) and i was looking at what i eat but didnt count calorie..

I also stopped alcohol or it was on special occasion..

I started doing weight training on june at 237 and was at 215 by the end of summer (i which i had already started to count my calorie during summer as i was training 5-6 times a week but eating with no restriction in healthy food)
    But srsly, if.u wanna start and do something good in a short amount of time, YOU HAVE TO CALCULATE YOUR CALORIES, this is the most important thing!!

Find out your tdee and eat at a 500-1000 deficit (depending on how you can handle it) if you try at -1000 but cheat too often, just put your calorie bit higher and make fit what u like in your macros

Also you HAVE TO LIFT or youre gonna loose more muscle mass and u dont want that.

Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you don't have a gym membership, call around and ask if they do free bodyfat screenings, then get a free pass for three days or a week or whatever, then go in (before you work out) and ask them to check your bodyfat. Bring something to write on and write it down.
    “If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

DomTheBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomTheBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomTheBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomTheBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomTheBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomTheBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomTheBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomTheBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomTheBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomTheBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomTheBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get a kitchen scale, easier to count carb calories in grams.
    Plus it's a lot easier to cut in summer because of the sunshine element, truly a life-giver when you're on an extreme fat loss calorie deficit, just find a nice spot of sun, enjoy the heat while doing something productive.

edit: a Nice thing to do while on a 500 deficit a day in a week is to carb refeed *one extra carb meal* on one day of your chosing, but only up to maintenance caloric value, you will feel like you've gained all that power back but still under maintenance so you won't gain any fat, which will help you go on the next week with another 500/day deficit under your maintenance value.

+Epic stremf.
    Are you a good guy or Are you a bad guy?
    Do you carry that fire inside you?
    And if you do whatever, you get whatever.
    Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000)
    great job op! how tall are you?
    ***100lb+ Lost Club***
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Start Weight 285lbs Goal Weight 199.9lbs-Goal met Jan 14th/14
    Ultimate goal 185lbs-Goal met Mar 11/14

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    With love handles liked those, anything but cutting right now is absolutely stupid...so yes, get leaner for now.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DomTheBuilder View Post
    Get a kitchen scale, easier to count carb calories in grams.
    Plus it's a lot easier to cut in summer because of the sunshine element, truly a life-giver when you're on an extreme fat loss calorie deficit, just find a nice spot of sun, enjoy the heat while doing something productive.

edit: a Nice thing to do while on a 500 deficit a day in a week is to carb refeed *one extra carb meal* on one day of your chosing, but only up to maintenance caloric value, you will feel like you've gained all that power back but still under maintenance so you won't gain any fat, which will help you go on the next week with another 500/day deficit under your maintenance value.

+Epic stremf.
    No offense, but you need some serious incline pressing work on your chest. Gain some mass bro.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

joeboyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeboyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeboyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeboyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeboyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeboyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeboyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeboyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeboyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeboyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeboyce is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congratas bro, one of the few with no loose skin, id say about 20%

whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's no reason to lean bulk now if you want to keep cutting. If you're 10% bf then bulk you'll be able to notice fat gain and be able to adjust calories a lot easier than if you bulked at your bodyfat now. Great work bro very solid progress.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. biggerthanlavar's Avatar
    biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Incredible job man!!! Congrats on that. BF is still around the 18-20% mark, because your muscle mass is low. time to gain some muscle.
    Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated.

Working to get sub 10% BF for the first time in my life!!!

Originally Posted by HandoverFist View Post
    great job op! how tall are you?
    Im 6'2!

Cant wait to start adding some mass after this cut (i have been fat all my life) since Im 5 years old, and i cant even remember when i was under 200lbs like now!

Feel so great to get comments like that guys!
    Keep me motivated to get some abs and a nice shape!

This website is one of the greatest thing that ever happened to me!

And also do you think im gonna have some problems with loose skin when im going to be about 12-14% or it gonna tighten up since im 18 and still in growth?

Sorry for the bad english, im french