Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

am I a bad person?

Am I a bad person or somehow less enlightened because I do not buy into the trending philosophy in body image today? I speak of this idea that it is OK to be obese or fat if you are comfortable with it. The thought that you can be healthy and highly over weight. That it is OK to be happy with your body while rocking a huge midsection.
    Is it bad that I am horribly disgusted when I see someone who is over flowing their pants? Or I want to intervene when I see a 350 lb woman filling her cart with snacks and junk food?
    Surely most have seen that gross excuse for a meme online with the girl holding a sign while naked saying "if a size 2 is beautiful then my size 22 must be glorious. " it turns my stomach that someone can be happy with that. I just don't get it.
    I understand that every person is at a different place in their path to fitness and that everyone has different stories. I will never criticize someone who is obese in the gym. They are seeking to improve their lives. I just can't stand people who don't even try or who aren't even on the path to a healthier life because they were brainwashed into thinking that it is OK. I despise those who push that ideology even more.

So am I bad person?

gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by soldierfighter View Post
    Am I a bad person or somehow less enlightened because I do not buy into the trending philosophy in body image today? I speak of this idea that it is OK to be obese or fat if you are comfortable with it. The thought that you can be healthy and highly over weight. That it is OK to be happy with your body while rocking a huge midsection.
    Is it bad that I am horribly disgusted when I see someone who is over flowing their pants? Or I want to intervene when I see a 350 lb woman filling her cart with snacks and junk food?
    Surely most have seen that gross excuse for a meme online with the girl holding a sign while naked saying "if a size 2 is beautiful then my size 22 must be glorious. " it turns my stomach that someone can be happy with that. I just don't get it.
    I understand that every person is at a different place in their path to fitness and that everyone has different stories. I will never criticize someone who is obese in the gym. They are seeking to improve their lives. I just can't stand people who don't even try or who aren't even on the path to a healthier life because they were brainwashed into thinking that it is OK. I despise those who push that ideology even more.

So am I bad person?
    being a bad or good person are ethical questions. body image has nothing to do with ethics.

soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gokufat View Post
    being a bad or good person are ethical questions. body image has nothing to do with ethics.
    Then am I a bigot or wrong in my thinking?

Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't think you are wrong. I believe this acceptance BS is a problem with not only body image, but many many other issues in the world today as well. We as a society are not only accepting, but applauding mediocrity more and more. Even as a fat guy, before I started trying to lose weight, I felt the same about the big is beautiful campaign. I always found myself (still do) grotesque and won't push my image on anyone else. Big is ugly. That is why all the actors in movies that are fat must be funny, because otherwise, nobody would want to watch them...not even other fat people.

Scisscor me Timbers! bbsapphireee's Avatar
    bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're not a bad person.

However it is none of your business how an individual wishes to live their life.

Fit vs fat will always clash because of the insecurity from both sides.

SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No, but if you get to a point that you start making assumptions or even intervening inappropriately on someone who you deem as overweight or unhealthy then you could go into d1ckhead territory.

All you know for certain, when you see an obese person, is that they are obese. You do not know whether or not they are losing weight, you do not know what they are eating, you do not know what they have tried or are trying, how they are feeling, or what lifestyle factors or life history they have dealt with.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160275721&pagenumber=

DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you should probably mind your own business for the most part. IMO if someone says being obese or plus size is healthy that's a lie and they should be called out for it, but if someone ssays they are ok with being fat then you need to just let them be because we have the freedom to live how we want. and if they want advice give it to them and try to encourage and be nice to everyone.
    sickening striations

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    being bad has nothing to do with whether you are fit or plump.. If a person is comfortable being plump, fine. Furthermore, there is a limit to what causes health problems and this needs to be addresses to people with too much bodyfat or bmi , due to health reasons
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

StormyGal8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I believe we need to live and let live!

Fat people know they are fat, they know they are unhealthy. I believe you CAN be fit and fat at the same time. I was 235lbs and was running 5k's, doing the obstacles associated with mud runs, and lifting (granted in a low weight, high rep class). I was working my way down in weight, but that had nothing to do with being fat at the time, and being fit at the time. Maybe not "fit" as a lot on this site see it, but "fit" in comparison to a lot of people I know who are not at all fat.

If we, as a society, spent less time judging each other, I think people would feel less driven to binge eating. But that's just my opinion.

atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    TL;DR

But have to say I'm fine with ppl being whatever size they are. I honestly don't judge ppl on size and my mum always shingles about ppl not taking her seriously cause of her size which I honestly can't comprehend. Its hard for me to understand.

However...
    When fat people actually advocate that being fat is a healthy way to live (see Fat Acceptance Movement and plus sized models) that's when I get pissed off.
    Starting lifts 25/10/2013
    Squat, bench - 20kg
    Deadlift - 40kg

Current lifts
    Squat - 90kg(x5)
    Bench - 62.5kg(x5)
    Deadlift - 110kg(x5)

Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158572803&p=1170293103#post1170293103

23/11/2013 - 224.2lb
    21/11/2013 - 212.4lb
    28/12/2013 - 209.7lb

Lose 10lb [X]

Current goal: lose 20lb []

Originally Posted by atgorgohome View Post
    However...
    When fat people actually advocate that being fat is a healthy way to live (see Fat Acceptance Movement and plus sized models) that's when I get pissed off.
    The sad truth though, is that some plus sized models are a size 12!! A size 12 may not be super skinny, but it's certainly not fat!!

You should go to the Bella Model Management site (Australia's premier plus sized model management).
    They are not fat girls!!

atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) atgorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StormyGal8 View Post
    The sad truth though, is that some plus sized models are a size 12!! A size 12 may not be super skinny, but it's certainly not fat!!

You should go to the Bella Model Management site (Australia's premier plus sized model management).
    They are not fat girls!!
    I agree they're (a lot of them) not fat. But it's like, it's modelling - it's one of those jobs where you kind of do have to be skinny.
    Some of them put up valid arguments about discrimination and what not but the way a lot of these women come off ... A lot of the times it just sounds like an excuse for them to have a piece of cake JUST so they can be models ... I mean, it's VERY rare you see plus sized male models, right?
    And I've noticed too, a lot of these plus sized women almost always think they're hotter than they are, expect a 10/10 guy, and if said hot guy doesn't like them back then they're obnoxious tools and they "can't handle the 'curves'".
    Squat, bench - 20kg
    Deadlift - 40kg

Current lifts
    Squat - 90kg(x5)
    Bench - 62.5kg(x5)
    Deadlift - 110kg(x5)

Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158572803&p=1170293103#post1170293103

23/11/2013 - 224.2lb
    21/11/2013 - 212.4lb
    28/12/2013 - 209.7lb

Lose 10lb [X]

I agree they're (a lot of them) not fat. But it's like, it's modelling - it's one of those jobs where you kind of do have to be skinny.
    Some of them put up valid arguments about discrimination and what not but the way a lot of these women come off ... A lot of the times it just sounds like an excuse for them to have a piece of cake JUST so they can be models ... I mean, it's VERY rare you see plus sized male models, right?
    And I've noticed too, a lot of these plus sized women almost always think they're hotter than they are, expect a 10/10 guy, and if said hot guy doesn't like them back then they're obnoxious tools and they "can't handle the 'curves'".
    I think models should be "optimal". The poor girls who are your basic models now are not, in my opinion, "optimal". It shouldn't be about SKINNY, it should be about HEALTHY (on BOTH sides of the spectrum).
    As a realistic fat girl (not one who promotes a fat lifestyle in ANY way), I suspect that the attitudes and need for 10/10 men is insecurity and a "tough front" for rejection. I can't say for sure though. I know that I certainly am far far from over-confident and am super excited to find my fit and athletic body.

Originally Posted by StormyGal8 View Post
    I think models should be "optimal". The poor girls who are your basic models now are not, in my opinion, "optimal". It shouldn't be about SKINNY, it should be about HEALTHY (on BOTH sides of the spectrum).
    As a realistic fat girl (not one who promotes a fat lifestyle in ANY way), I suspect that the attitudes and need for 10/10 men is insecurity and a "tough front" for rejection. I can't say for sure though. I know that I certainly am far far from over-confident and am super excited to find my fit and athletic body.
    I try not to generalise
    I know a lot of fat girls who are as kind as the nicest skinny girls - and the 'toughest' fat girls who are as mean as the skinniest 'tough' girls. It's because of these things I don't know WHY people won't listen/talk to girls because of their size.
    Squat, bench - 20kg
    Deadlift - 40kg

Current lifts
    Squat - 90kg(x5)
    Bench - 62.5kg(x5)
    Deadlift - 110kg(x5)

23/11/2013 - 224.2lb
    21/11/2013 - 212.4lb
    28/12/2013 - 209.7lb

Lose 10lb [X]

gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Then am I a bigot or wrong in my thinking?
    I don't think so. being fat is unhealthy, its dangerous. it is okay to dislike that which is unhealthy and dangerous.

basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's always easier to judge people by obvious external factors like weight, skin color or sex. Things that are more important in our day to day relationships and interactions like a person's character are rarely if ever held to the same level of contempt or judgement. This is just the way things are. As others have mentioned, someone being overweight could be a plethora of reasons, some of them even legitimate. Point being, if you're going to judge someone, as a rule of thumb if the criteria you're going to judge them for is something you've ascertained in less time than it would take to intimately know them, don't judge them for it.

As for the question, I don't think you're a "bad person" but yeah, perhaps need to be a bit more open minded.

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as long as they don't buy the last bag of toffee popcorn on my re feed day they can do what they like .....

I used to weigh 300lbs. Former300lber's Avatar
    Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Being formerly obese, I can say that I used the whole "I love being a big guy" as a bullchit excuse to the fact that I had an absolutely unhealthy relationship with food, and I was as lazy as a fking sloth, I truly hated my life, my self image was horrible, and I was completely broken down inside. None of my friends would know how I truly felt about my self tho, because of course I was the funny fat guy, that everyone loved, but inside I hated my self.

Truth is being fat is just another way of saying "I'm throwing in the towel, I lack self discipline, and I'm lazy as fk", and I can comfortably say this because I was that person, however let evidence show that I did not throw in the towel, and I am happier now then I have ever been in my 22 years of being on this planet.
    "The reason why we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind the scenes with everyone else's highlight reel."

So am I bad person?
    I guess it comes down to this....are you prepared to be judged yourself? If you are willing to be judged for how you look, then keep on keeping on. Just don't be surprised if it comes back to you.

On the path to beast mode patnshan's Avatar
    patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Former300lber View Post
    Being formerly obese, I can say that I used the whole "I love being a big guy" as a bullchit excuse to the fact that I had an absolutely unhealthy relationship with food, and I was as lazy as a fking sloth, I truly hated my life, my self image was horrible, and I was completely broken down inside. None of my friends would know how I truly felt about my self tho, because of course I was the funny fat guy, that everyone loved, but inside I hated my self.

Truth is being fat is just another way of saying "I'm throwing in the towel, I lack self discipline, and I'm lazy as fk", and I can comfortably say this because I was that person, however let evidence show that I did not throw in the towel, and I am happier now then I have ever been in my 22 years of being on this planet.
    +1. I agree with this, although I was never 300+ I agree with you. A study just came out saying the whole "healthy and fat" thing is a myth.

Pat
    "Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them" - Lee Haney

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My .002 cents.
    Personally I don't find overweight women attractive at all (thats coming from a former anorexic). I just find skinny more attractive, but I do understand skinny is not healthy either.

Although i do not side with people who say being overweight or extremely underweight is healthy. Finding the proper medium is important.

My girlfriend works at a retail store in the mall and she told me of a story when this one obese girl came in saying that they are "discriminating against her size" because she was too big. I know its wrong of me to think this way, but if it was me working their instead of my girlfriend, i would of said something like "Well we wouldn't be discriminating against you if you lost some weight". Again, I cannot appreciate people who think being fat is "OK". Its not healthy, but then again its not my life so I have no right to tell them what to do...

dpon44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpon44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpon44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpon44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpon44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpon44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpon44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpon44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpon44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    TL;DR

But have to say I'm fine with ppl being whatever size they are. I honestly don't judge ppl on size and my mum always shingles about ppl not taking her seriously cause of her size which I honestly can't comprehend. Its hard for me to understand.

However...
    I agree with this. I'm not going to go around telling people how to live their lives since it's none of my business, but when people spout off the whole "fat is healthy" (basically giving themselves an excuse, and worse, trying to convince others not to better themselves), I get irritated. For example the backlash against the "fit mom" for being proud of getting into great shape after having three kids was ridiculous.

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    diabetes, heart disease, stroke, cancer, heart attack , lack of libido ALL linked to obesity.........hard to find the GOOD S**T in all that

creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I believe that people have a personal and societal responsibility to try to take care of themselves, and to live a reasonably healthy life. Nobody lives in a vacuum, when people suffer from obesity related health issues it causes problems for the society as a whole. People may be less productive, may be unable to work, drive up medical insurance costs, or become a burden on the people that have to care for them. I am not saying that everyone needs to go insane with fitness, but people should realize that if they get to a point of unhealthy obesity its not just them that is affected.
    Its never too late.

Originally Posted by creepingjones View Post
    I believe that people have a personal and societal responsibility to try to take care of themselves, and to live a reasonably healthy life. Nobody lives in a vacuum, when people suffer from obesity related health issues it causes problems for the society as a whole. People may be less productive, may be unable to work, drive up medical insurance costs, or become a burden on the people that have to care for them. I am not saying that everyone needs to go insane with fitness, but people should realize that if they get to a point of unhealthy obesity its not just them that is affected.
    as an 'older' father of a young child I feel an imperative to maximise my health and fitness so I can be around for him as long as possible barring accident or illness beyond my control.

I see hugely obese fathers much younger than me and think you may never see your kids fully grow up and be there for them

Apart from that feeling great and wearing 30 inch jeans looking lean and defined aint too shabby either

cmoss76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmoss76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmoss76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmoss76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmoss76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmoss76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmoss76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmoss76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmoss76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmoss76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmoss76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I see the meme of the fat girl with the sign and think that people would not be as okay with that if it was some drunk person with a sign that says I'm an alcoholic and am not ashamed of it, they are both unhealthy lifestyles that will lead to a shorter life and I believe that a lot of that is marketed towards the teenage generation where they are being fed that it is okay to be fat so long as you think you're beautiful. I do not hate these people or not respect them but do think they are lazy and even just a little effort can make a huge difference. After having lost a good deal of weight I started noticing a lot more and now get upset when I see a grossly overweight person who is in the grocery store in an electric wheel chair putting trash food in their basket, I'm thinking at least use the non electric wheel chair and put a little energy into it.

I just try to think that it is their life let them live it how they want and offer any support possible to those who are wanting it, if they don't want it and you try intervening it will just push them even further away. Hopefully they will learn one day whether it is when they get rejected by the opposite sex one to many times, or laying in a hospital bed. I believe that the fat is beautiful campaign is harming today's youth and they need to switch it up to a be the best you you can be.

servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you are free to think whatever you want, but if you start openly ridiculing them and telling them they are wrong, then yes, you are bad.

I do not find fat attractive at all, and cannot go out with them, but I will be friends and never think bad of them. However, I do HATE people who promotes being fat, as in, people who encourage someone to be fat. I have a friend who use to be fit, and sexy. She got into a party and drinking lifestyle and let herself go hard. She finally got the courage to post a pic, and she got tons of comments saying "thick" looking good, you look better this way.

That blew my mind, how can someone go from a healthy lifestyle, to being an alchoholic and get more compliments for becoming fat??? lol anyway I never said anything wrong about her, cause i do like the booty.

Another example is couples in general. You get a girl who wants to lose weight and be healthy, her bf, (my friend) constantly post pics on her wall saying "curves are sexy", or big women are sexier, or other stupid meme's. She was running, doing cardio, and eating right from my advice, but went back to not caring due to her bf "comforting" her insecurities.

If you are insecure, that means you want to change. Do it, and stop listening to this new, Fat is the new normal.
    Its silly when I tell someone I dont want to eat there, it'll make me feel sick, and they look at me weird and ****, and tell me to eat a salad. Being around friends is the toughest thing, as they all want to eat 60000 calorie meals, and drink their life away.

On the path to beast mode patnshan's Avatar
    patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's a lay article describing the study I mentioned above..
    http://www.latimes.com/science/scien...#axzz2miSNjF6R
    Pat
    "Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them" - Lee Haney

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nope, you're not a bad person. You're just very judgemental.

Get out of your Batman Complex of trying to save everyone. Just because you've gotten fit, doesn't give you the right to walk around imposing your views on others.

I've lost a lot of weight, going from obese to normal weight. I don't do what you do. Just because some of us are more strong-willed than others, doesn't mean the others are bad or weak or anything.

mhswres1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhswres1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhswres1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhswres1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhswres1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhswres1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhswres1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhswres1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhswres1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhswres1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhswres1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ill just point out... having to much muscle can cause the same health problems as fat...
    started december 16th 2010 at 447 pounds goal of 260 pounds and under 15%bf lost 150 pounds, never going back

never quit, you can do this.