Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Certified smartestMISCer Deenur's Avatar
    Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dabucche View Post
    What would happen if minimum wage increased? serious question. I'm looking for both the positives and negatives.
    hyperinflation on all basic goods. Gas at $8 a gallon to pay kiosk employees $15 an hour.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. Thomas Jefferson

Screenwriter- u mad brah?

ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What would happen if minimum wage increased? serious question. I'm looking for both the positives and negatives.
    I don't know. I wouldn't be against it. I'm not sure about raising it to $15/hr though, but maybe $9-10. No one should expect to make a living off of minimum wage. Minimum wage is for dependents/kids.
    Nationally Qualified NPC Men's Physique bodybuilder
    NCCPT & NESTA Certified

Instagram: @ace.fit
    ^DM for training/inquiries

Registered User anteriorpecbrah's Avatar
    anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FunnyWeasel View Post
    no what I mean is that don't have a family if you can't take care of it in the first place. The workers know that they can't support their kids on $7.25 an hour and so they turn against their employers for more pay.
    I'm in favor of the minimum wage increase, and what this guy says makes sense too. Personal responsibility is an important factor here and people making terrible decisions should be at the bottom of the food chain. It's when someone's legitimately trying to make it and can't pay for rent or food, or save up for college, that my jimmies really get rustled.

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because the cost of living has gone up and the spending power of currency has gone down.

/thread

Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    positives: people are initially happy, stop bitching, and actually do their job.

Negatives: cost of living will inevitably go up with such a large increase in min wage. Soon employees will be crying for 20/hr.

dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Deenur View Post
    Corporations took the risk to start a biz and deserve the money they earned. Its sickening to see every entitlement junkie with their hand out thinking they have a right to someone else's money. If you don't like your salary, and their profits... GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.
    Go somewhere else that they're paid 7.25/hour? First off,they're unskilled so they won't get paid more. Second off, there's a shortage of jobs so it's likely that they won't find another. Third, if you exploit people to the point that they are below the poverty line, require YOUR tax payer money to put food in their mouth, then no, it's not money that the corporation EARNED. It's money they exploited out of society.

The equalizer of equality Uncle-Phil's Avatar
    Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    These companies should make apartment buildings for their workers so that they can live free of charge. As well as free cells phones and cable. Also raise their pay to $20/hour.

How can a person live at such little pay and without cable and cell phones? It's the responsibility of companies to ensure that the workers they pay to work also know how to use their pay properly, so they should pay them to attend training on proper financial planning.

Navy vet brah 02-11

dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hyperinflation on all basic goods. Gas at $8 a gallon to pay kiosk employees $15 an hour.
    That's the kind of informative negative I was looking for. Srs. Thanks.

Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Go somewhere else that they're paid 7.25/hour? First off,they're unskilled so they won't get paid more. Second off, there's a shortage of jobs so it's likely that they won't find another. Third, if you exploit people to the point that they are below the poverty line, require YOUR tax payer money to put food in their mouth, then no, it's not money that the corporation EARNED. It's money they exploited out of society.
    I had a situation where I went to school all day and worked every night, while raising a fam. It was brutal for 2 years. After that I landed a job making $15 with my degree. Worked my way up and ended up making $29 an hour. Took me 12 years to pay off school loans.

Most people refuse to do what's hard, and blame everybody else.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. Thomas Jefferson

cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can see both sides of the argument.

$7.15/hr is definitely not enough to live off of...however that should motivate you to do something with your life and get a new job...not just protest until you get paid more.

I make a good living, but I'd still like to make more. I'm certainly not about to bitch about it...instead I'll just work harder
    Negs to anyone that:
    makes a terrible troll thread
    makes any conspiracy theory thread
    makes a religious/political thread without knowledge of what they're talking about

I had a situation where I went to school all day and worked every night, while raising a fam. It was brutal for 2 years. After that I landed a job making $15 with my degree. Worked my way up and ended up making $29 an hour. Took me 12 years to pay off school loans.

Most people refuse to do what's hard, and blame everybody else.
    Once again, that's informative. Thank you.

Deenur, do you think things should stay at the status quo

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Koop21 View Post
    positives: people are initially happy, stop bitching, and actually do their job.

Negatives: cost of living will inevitably go up with such a large increase in min wage. Soon employees will be crying for 20/hr.
    I don't think for a second these workers would become happy and start doing a better job with the wage increase. If anything, it would further solidify the bullsh*t entitled feeling and give them more of an "us against the man" mentality.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

Originally Posted by cmc0108 View Post
    $7.15/hr is definitely not enough to live off of...however that should motivate you to do something with your life and get a new job...not just protest until you get paid more.
    Work 2 jobs. I have. Or go to school and work. I have.

People just want to blame everybody else. I see people at the store using a food stamps card while talking on an I phone and tatted up with 5-10 expensive tats. I don't have an I phone and I don't have tats but I am not going to cry to someone else about it.

matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    You are cold as ice and willing to sacrifice. I hope we don't resort to getting on that 3rd world country time.
    Originally Posted by MJND View Post
    I always enjoy these debates since both sides are retarded.

Liberals:

We need a $30/hr minimum wage! Free everything! Unionize the fry cooks!

Conservatives:

Abolish minimum wage! Let major companies pay $2/hr for unskilled labor if they want to! Abolish all government assistance! Let those who can't afford to live just die!

The problem is raising the minimum wage isn't very practical. Companies will not pay for 100% of the raise via profits. They will raise prices. True there won't be $50 Mcdoubles like some chicken littles like to talk about but prices will go up to offset some of the cost. Abolishing the minimum wage will only hurt as well since large companies will start a race to the bottom with their wage. If I ran a business and could get away with paying the guy that sweeps the floors $3 an hour I would. The problem is when every major corporation starts doing this it becomes the standard. Small business could try to attract employees by offering higher wages, but their businesses will not be successful since the large corporations can just offer much lower prices on their products due to lower wages.

And since most manufacturing jobs have been moved to third world sh*tholes, there isn't really anywhere for those workers to go unless they pursue higher education i.e. college. Only problem there is even college degrees are becoming extremely common.

Basically the whole economy is a massive clusterfuk.
    way to use the term "3 world country" incorrectly
    *Bulking Crew*
    *Arsenal Crew*
    12/12/13- The day the misc. defeated the mods
    24/4/14- The day the mods got their revenge

Registered User anteriorpecbrah's Avatar
    anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anteriorpecbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HBP View Post
    Leadership is always challenged in the pack bro.

It's nothing new. It's been around forever, money is power, power is money. Currency used to be food, once we figured mass producing food, we needed a different system. Que money.
    They are the same. There is no difference. Greed is a basic human emotion. It is not ever going anywhere, if you took 12000 humans.. Gave them all 1 sock and 1 hammer.. Half of them would convince themselves the other half had more/nicer stuff then them to the point where they killed each other over it. In the end there would be a guy with 700+ socks, and 500 people with no socks.

It's been that way forever. It won't change. You really honestly think that the rich would just give up their money "to stay competitive". You just don't get it. Price is based on complete cost of a product, plus markup, most often about 10% in my industry, plus labour.

You jack labour up.. The cost of the product increases... The % of profit remains 10% and you end up making more money.

If labour goes up across the board.. Prices will too, because it costs EVERYBODY more. They are competitive now, so to increase by whatever percentage for the wage increase will cause them to be equally as competitive.. No company operates at a loss for very long.. No private company anyways.

The top guys in an industry all talk anyways.. They would meet over this to discuss a % the industry would increase and they would go about their buisness.

Wake up, your socialist utopia is a dream

Actually just happened in my industry... Labour rates went up to 85/hr bill out rate, instead of 70 because we got too much work, had to increase cost, and still competitive and still landing contracts.. Employees all get an extra 2$ and hr. on average my company makes 3x what my guys make every day they show up. But I also eat the cost if work doesn't happen, if things break, equipment costs, vehicle costs. Ect.
    For someone who preaches self-sufficiency and hard work, you sure do give up easily.

Brb working out a fair system is hard, let's just let a few people screw everyone for eternity

Once again, that's informative. Thank you.

Deenur, do you think things should stay at the status quo
    No we should cut taxes and let people keep more of their money. I know someone who makes $13 and hour and pays about 15% in taxes. $300 a month in taxes for someone that makes $500 a week is obscene. Talking fam wage, not single guy.

And the more you make the worse it gets.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lived in the ghetto
    No Father
    Made minimum wage as a teen
    No car. Walked or rode public buses to work
    Joined the Army. Saved my money.
    Going to school for free next fall.

Poverty people have no one but themselves to blame for being poor. If you're over the age of 30 and you couldnt scrape up the money for a techincal degree or 2 year program. Kill yourself.
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 12-05-2013 at 05:41 PM.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Psyr View Post
    -Let's criticize people who work at McDonalds/Wal-Mart for receiving government benefits.
    -Let's criticize people who work at McDonalds/Wal-Mart for protesting for higher pay checks.
    -Let's collect our fat pay checks at the end of the week, then shop at Wal-Mart, CVS, McDonalds, etc, while stuffing our fat asses and enjoying life.
    This is quite possibly the most specious argument I've ever read on the internet, and I've been lurking sites like 4chan, reddit, and even 9gag, is english not your native language?
    *Bulking Crew*
    *Arsenal Crew*
    12/12/13- The day the misc. defeated the mods
    24/4/14- The day the mods got their revenge

Libs can't see past the dope cloud smoke

No we should cut taxes and let people keep more of their money. I know someone who makes $13 and hour and pays about 15% in taxes. $300 a month in taxes for someone that makes $500 a week is obscene. Talking fam wage, not single guy.

And the more you make the worse it gets.
    What about things like health benefits. Minimum wage workers don't get health benefits cause they aren't allowed to work 40 hours a week. Should we change that policy to: pay for your own health insurance if you want it

jollytheboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) jollytheboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) jollytheboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) jollytheboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) jollytheboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) jollytheboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) jollytheboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) jollytheboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) jollytheboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) jollytheboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) jollytheboss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Big Corps get millions if not billions in subsidies, but miscers would rather dog minimum wage earners even though miscers and minimum wage earners are both peasants in the eyes of Big Corps.
    **Hoes Ask If I Play In NFL Crew**
    **Bigger Stronger Faster Smarter Crew**
    ** 225 x 25 Bench Warm-Up Crew**
    ** At The Top It's Just Us, 3Hunna Crew**

Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Lived in the ghetto
    No Father
    Made minimum wage

Poverty people have no one but themselves being poor. If you're over the age of 30 and you couldnt scrape up the money for a techincal degree or 2 year program. Kill yourself.
    With all due respect, I'm taking a sociology class and your comment is like a 100% difference compared to it. Interesting sht

ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Lived in the ghetto
    No Father
    Made minimum wage

Poverty people have no one but themselves being poor. If you're over the age of 30 and you couldnt scrape up the money for a techincal degree or 2 year program. Kill yourself.
    It all comes down to this^

People could make it if they really tried. Instead they refuse to accept the struggle and do the hard work, then blame the system for their problems. Everyone is too entitled. People in poverty have no one to blame but themselves.
    Nationally Qualified NPC Men's Physique bodybuilder
    NCCPT & NESTA Certified

Instagram: @ace.fit
    ^DM for training/inquiries

thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jollytheboss View Post
    Big Corps get millions if not billions of subsidies, but miscers would rather dog minimum wage earners even though miscers and minimum wage earners are both peasants in the eyes of Big Corps.
    Yes and big corps also give jobs to a huge portion of Americans, particularly ones that you are talking about. It's not the fiscal policy of the United States to just subsidize industries because phuck the poor people, in fact it is preciscely the opposite.

Secondly, you aren't actually talking about subsidies, you're talking about tax shields and loopholes. Good try though, kid.

CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You guys understand that most of those workers are Immigrants right? A lot of them barely speak English, have no education( probably lived in the jungle/ forrest) , over 50 years old and you guys say " should go to college to get a degree? lol

What about things like health benefits. Minimum wage workers don't get health benefits cause they aren't allowed to work 40 hours a week. Should we change that policy to: pay for your own health insurance if you want it
    Only the entitlement junkies argue that health care is a right. Who says? No one is guaranteed a lot of things they think they want. I think I should be entitled to a car that's better than a van with 215k miles on it.
    I work hard, sometimes 2 jobs at 60 hours a week. Why do I have to drive that van? Its not fair.

SO WHAT????

I make choices with my $$$ on things that are more important than me having some Lexus.

thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000) thewall05 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CanardLaque View Post
    You guys understand that most of those workers are Immigrants right? A lot of them barely speak English, have no education( probably lived in the jungle/ forrest) , over 50 years old and you guys say " should go to college to get a degree? lol
    Really? Prove it.

Originally Posted by CanardLaque View Post
    I'm 50 yrs old doofus. I got my last degree, an AA, at 38.

Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some of you guys are idiots. $15 an hour at 40 hours per week is $28,880. The average household income is $45,000 plus in the U.S. Some of you are equating going to a university and earning a degree as someone who should be being paid $15 an hour. If I went to college for 4 years or more and earned a degree or multiple degrees and I only earned $28,880 a year before taxes I'd shoot myself.

As companies rake in record profits--even in an economic downturn--they can't afford to pay their employees AT LEAST a couple dollars more? O no, then the companies will just raise prices to offset the raises in wage so they still can be raking in record profit! And instead of your tax dollars going toward ebt cards and other supplemental progrms to help those poor $8 an hour workers you have to pay a couple dollars more on some items. The horror! Those dumb poor people deserve to suffer because they didn't go to college to earn that $28,880 a year! The greedy corporate thugs racking in billions deserve it!

Jesus

Originally Posted by HBP View Post

I'd love to be 240 and 8-9%. Havnt earned that yet. So what do? Picket outside Ronnie Coleman's house bitching that he needs to go lift heavy ass weights for me?

Or should I just hit the fukn gym till I reach my goals in spite of working 14+ hours a day to keep 20 guys working so they can feed their families?

Yea maybe billionaires at the top of the chain can be on vacation always, they earned theirs.. But as a buisness owner.. It's not just make a few calls and boss people around.. Wake up at 10, go to bed at 2.

I'm up 6am to organize people, get to sites, start equipment, get diesel there, get paperwork done.. Then home to the office to finish closing the bid I worked on till 9, which has to be finalized via receiving subtrades bids and ect. Markups, type cover sheet and submit by 2pm deadline despite 2 fax machines constantly acting up. Then it's off to site knockoffs. Ect. Till 5, come home have a beer and start estimating the next job till 9-10.

**** isn't easy, but that's why most won't do it... They want to work 9-5 but they also want what I have. Not how it works
    Again, for the like the fourth time in this thread, this sums it up.