Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OK serious morality question here:

you determine the fate of 9 people.
    1 of them is innocent and white.
    8 of them are oppressed and black.
    Would you rather torture and kill the 1 white person to liberate the blacks,
    or let the white person live happily and have the blacks stay oppressed.

Is this a decent comparison? The whole dilemma is that Mandela had innocent white people die right?

cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke, man, I couldn’t picture this." - Nelson Mandela

not srs

"For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others"

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

RIP Madiba, a titan has passed. One of the most influential and awe-inspiring human beings, what he achieved boggles the mind. May we all be inspired SRS
    *Started lifting for girls Crew*

*Keeping at it for guys Crew*

notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ChernobylResist View Post
    so with that logic in mind, how is reverse racism even bad? because it doesn't adhere to your white supremacy?

die in a fire, ***got.
    he's mocking white supremacists

Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tom11 View Post
    So what? Right now in South African, many white people are getting killed by black people (genocide). Does that mean that I should say "kill black people" and that would be acceptable? I don't think so.
    There is no genocide right now in SA.. Lol, where are you getting this from? However, I agree with your second sentence.. Is it ok for all black Americans to sing kill the whites because of their history with slavery? Absolutely not..

Schutzstaffel officer LOL ChernobylResist's Avatar
    ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dabucche View Post
    OK serious morality question here:

you determine the fate of 9 people.
    1 of them is innocent and white.
    8 of them are oppressed and black.
    Would you rather torture and kill the 1 white person to liberate the blacks,
    or let the white person live happily and have the blacks stay oppressed.

Is this a decent comparison? The whole dilemma is that Mandela had innocent white people die right?
    I hope this isn't your argument, and you're just posing a hypothetical devil's advocate conundrum
    Amen Ra Squad Up

White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Terrorist to some, liberator to another.

Who I am to judge which.

What I am sure of though, is that he sure was no Martin Luther King.

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Here is the great Mendela later in life singing about killing white people still. Such a great guy, tell me more.

The Mkhonto was a terrorist unit that Mandela founded before he was imprisoned by the evil, white apartheid regime, His group would murder whites, through bombings and torture, on Mandela’s orders.

dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hope this isn't your argument, and you're just posing a hypothetical devil's advocate conundrum
    I made no "argument", i posed a comparison that seemed legitimate to me. I want feedback.

If you don't think the comparison is legitimate, then I'm interested to see how you would alter it.

notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Animal-S View Post
    There is no genocide right now in SA.. Lol, where are you getting this from? However, I agree with your second sentence.. Is it ok for all black Americans to sing kill the whites because of their history with slavery? Absolutely not..
    he's getting it from white pride forums. every white South African i've ever known has many black friends and no problem with them. South Africa even has almost as many black/white biracial people as pure white people.

wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Animal-S View Post
    If slavery were the issue, then the Black Americans should be singing about killing Jews. Over 40% of Jews owned slaves, while less than 2% of non-Jewish Americans owned slaves. Jews were the owners of the ships, the captains, and the crews. On Jewish holidays, the slave auctions had to close for lack of buyers.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"The best revenge is revenge."

"Knowledge is power. Ignorance is slavery."

I solve IRS problems and offer free individual tax advice.

jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by notevenonce View Post
    epic post.
    that post was ****ing retarded and so are you

THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A TERRORIST AND A FREEDOM FIGHTER

Just because a terrorist labels himself as a freedom fighter it doesn't make him one, look at al qaeda and the taliban, freedom fighters don't resort to killing and terrorizing INNOCENT civilians for their beliefs. The anc specifically targeted civilians both white and black for bombings and endorsed necklacing that's why they were on the United states terrorism watch list until 2008.

Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KingYing View Post

That really just happened, she just deleted the tweet.

This is the only thing that rustles my jimmies when **** like this happens, EVERYONE will just throw out the generic **** for attention when they have no idea who the man was.

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wyzz View Post
    Not her real twitter

only idiots believe thats her. https://twitter.com/ParisHilton

Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tom11 View Post
    So what? Right now in South Africa, many white people are getting killed by black people (genocide). Does that mean that I should say "kill black people" and that would be acceptable? I don't think so.
    You have such little regard for the lives of black South Africans...yet, you demand and expect sympathies for this faux genocide you just made up. Black people haven't come to your lands to kill and oppress you, though...so what is your point?.

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jooskyke View Post
    that post was ****ing retarded and so are you

THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A TERRORIST AND A FREEDOM FIGHTER

Just because a terrorist labels himself as a freedom fighter it doesn't make him one, look at al qaeda and the taliban, freedom fighters don't resort to killing and terrorizing INNOCENT civilians for their beliefs. The anc specifically targeted civilians both white and black for bombings and endorsed necklacing that's why they were on the United states terrorism watch list until 2008.

bla bla bla...they were terrorists in the 60s when apartheid was still a respected policy. The moment Apartheid was seen as a crime, the ANC's actions were immediately absolved, morally atleast...he did, afterall spend 27 fukn years behind bars.

OfficialCanadianOfTexas texanadian's Avatar
    texanadian is a name known to all. (+5000) texanadian is a name known to all. (+5000) texanadian is a name known to all. (+5000) texanadian is a name known to all. (+5000) texanadian is a name known to all. (+5000) texanadian is a name known to all. (+5000) texanadian is a name known to all. (+5000) texanadian is a name known to all. (+5000) texanadian is a name known to all. (+5000) texanadian is a name known to all. (+5000) texanadian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mother is from Durban. Lived in SA for a while as a kid. RIP to one of the greatest humanitarians this world has ever seen.
    â–©â–©â–©â–©â–© Official Architect of the Misc â–©â–©â–©â–©â–©â–©

Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by notevenonce View Post
    he's getting it from white pride forums. every white South African i've ever known has many black friends and no problem with them. South Africa even has almost as many black/white biracial people as pure white people.
    I myself have many black friends.. You are referring to coloured people when you say biracial which make up 50% of the population in Cape Town where I live.. They originated from when the European's came and settled in the cape.. However, it isn't common at all to see a white person dating a black person...

Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dan916 View Post
    Not her real twitter

only idiots believe thats her. https://twitter.com/ParisHilton
    Good because that would've been the tweet of the year.

And would make Americans look really bad even if it only is Paris Hilton.

Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Crazy m... Sure they'll make an epic movie about his life or something
    Clothes only fit for a month crew******
    My girl hates me training crew******
    Argue before during and after training crew******
    What's her problem crew******
    Maybe she's just jealous crew******
    Insecure biitch if you ask me crew******
    Lucky no ones asking crew******
    Most nights I sleep with one eye open just incase she deletes my account, coz I swear I'd never hit a women but her ass is pushing it crew******

Originally Posted by wnc817 View Post
    If slavery were the issue, then the Black Americans should be singing about killing Jews. Over 40% of Jews owned slaves, while less than 2% of non-Jewish Americans owned slaves. Jews were the owners of the ships, the captains, and the crews. On Jewish holidays, the slave auctions had to close for lack of buyers.
    That doesn't make it ok for black people to sing kill the jews though..

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so what did this guy do? i know the name but no idea who the fuk he is
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Isabeli View Post
    You have such little regard for the lives of black South Africans...yet, you demand and expect sympathies for this faux genocide you just made up. Black people haven't come to your lands to kill and oppress you, though...so what is your point?.
    actually there is stuff all over the web about this

ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dabucche View Post
    I made no "argument", i posed a comparison that seemed legitimate to me. I want feedback.

If you don't think the comparison is legitimate, then I'm interested to see how you would alter it.
    not sure if srs. Who are the innocent whites Mandela killed to save blacks? not a fair comparison, especially since you're not providing a parallel of innocent black deaths under Apartheid.
    Amen Ra Squad Up

jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    bla bla bla...they were terrorists in the 60s when apartheid was still a respected policy. The moment Apartheid was seen as a crime, the ANC's actions were immediately absolved, morally atleast...he did, afterall spend 27 fukn years behind bars.
    morally absolved from bombing INNOCENT civilians? ok

Originally Posted by wnc817 View Post
    tried looking for the source of this by pasting it into Google, all that came up was white supremacist sites. not surprised.

also not surprised that you're calling Mandela a terrorist but hanging out in places that worship racist genocidal tyrants. just like I said there are hopeless racists here (from said white supremacist sites) who believe white people are incapable of wrongdoing.

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes...they became 'collateral damage'. Does that make you mad? Take it up with history.

marilynfox is not very well liked. (-100) marilynfox is not very well liked. (-100) marilynfox is not very well liked. (-100) marilynfox is not very well liked. (-100) marilynfox is not very well liked. (-100) marilynfox is not very well liked. (-100) marilynfox is not very well liked. (-100) marilynfox is not very well liked. (-100) marilynfox is not very well liked. (-100) marilynfox is not very well liked. (-100) marilynfox is not very well liked. (-100)

lol fuk off with "moral absolving", Apartheid killed innocent blacks more than mandela killing innocent whites (if he did). be consistent, ***got.
    Amen Ra Squad Up

Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    Yes...they became 'collateral damage'. Does that make you mad? Take it up with history.
    they were not collateral damage they were specifically targeted

lol fuk off with "moral absolving", Apartheid killed innocent blacks more than mandela killing innocent whites (if he did). be consistent, ***got.
    where did i bring up blacks and whites or the apartheid? look at what happened between the anc and the ifp if you care about blacks so much