Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are a dirtbag. Don't ruin someone for some cheap poon.

Or do it, but I won't feel bad when you're on here crying that your girl dumped you and "sloots gon sloot"

Be a man if you want to hook up with multiple chicks and break it off with her first.
    b0yer- Monster By May Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159121171&p=1183014941#post1183014941

lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BeastlyChange View Post
    You're the scum of the earth for even contemplating cheating.
    This.

Man sloots gonna man sloot.
    *Positive Crew*
    *Never Neg Crew* :)

comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im surprised at how loyal guys are.... i bet if women posed the same questions to other women on a forum 90% of the responses from them would be "go ahead and do it, just don't get caught"

no wonder women have us by the balls.
    Misc-u Ninja #1

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Strengthbrah93 View Post
    this is the first time i have ever said anything like this but

women are hypergamous and frankly if your loyal as fuk gf sees a better prospect (loyalty is connected with just how much of an alpha kunt this guy would have to be, so he'd have to be pretty alpha) she would at least flirt with him and go on a date with him probably
    I'm second to this.
    people are only as loyal as their options dictate.

men operate on a different code to women

why do you think the 'bro code' exists. women don't have a 'girl code', and if they do, it means fuk all irl because they operate on emotions.

point being, 'cheating' comes naturally to women when they see a better prospect. women don't 'love' men. they trade 'love' (which isn't love, its affection at best) for your 'resources' which in modern day terms means financial stability, prospected genetics for offspring, and confidence (which translates to physical protection). this is A TRADE for them. on the other hand, men 'love' women.

cliffs:
    if you want some fresh pussy fukking do it because if your gf wants a new dick, she would and she wouldn't tell you about it

inb4 rage negs for having an opinion
    Second too this. Whose to say she ain't craving other D now
    CALTHORNE90 *Instagram*
    Scottish crew*

comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lalanaomi View Post
    This.

Man sloots gonna man sloot.
    you wouldnt think twice about cheating if you craved some dick. lets be real. women cheat more than men. 9/10 are ****ing sloots.
    Misc-u Ninja #1

Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by itsggmg View Post
    Why cheat if you have a loyal girlfriend. Do you want to put something like that on your conscious. Wouldn't you like to think that you're a moral person? If you cheat, you're breaking your morals and this would just start an endless cycle of being a bad person. If she cheats on you then fine, you have tons of other sloots to pound, but don't be a jerkoff. If you don't want her anymore then dump her. No point in hurting someone you genuinely care about.
    meh morals go out the window when you realise that girls don't have them. like i said in the above post. girls only give a fuk about you if you keep providing her with reasons to. on the other hand, all your gf has to do is exist and fuk you and you'll be content. for 99% of males, if your gf overnight became broke, homeless, jobless, whatever, you'd still want to be with her most likely. fuk most guys would ask them to move in with them and probs give them some money.

LMFAO. would she do the same for you? not a hope in hell. they'd string you for about a week and then say they need some time to think, which = leaving your jobless homeless ass for a guy she has been monkeybranching with your entire relationship. this brings me to my next point.

to the op, (this is important) your gf has at least 3 guys who would fuk her if you break up (srs)

and how do you think that she knows this? well these guys are obviously flirting with her. how would she keep them in limbo without flirting back? (hint: she flirts with other guys behind your back she deems worthy of fukking to keep options open)

she doesn't sound as amazing anymore right? all girls are the same. 'loyal' purely means that the guy would have to be more alpha than your average joe to make her consider trading up to him

chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're asking the misc, you've already made your mind up.

Just break it off with your girl, brah. Keep her on the back-burner if you want, but lying in general is one of the biggest bitch moves ever.
    Rep back 350+ if you comment with a link

Please respond.

BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by comore07 View Post
    finally someone that gets it. shes loyal now but what about a few months or years down the road? we break up or she cheats and i missed out on slaying good pussy and banging other women for years because i "didn't want to cheat"
    Is that seriously your attitude towards the relationship? You risk jeopardising a good relationship for something that she might or might never do? It sounds as though you're determined to do it, so to be honest I would just get out of the relationship and bang away, because you'll never get rid of the guilt.

Registered Pizza Brah FallOutBrah's Avatar
    FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how about instead of cheating you ask the possibility of an open relationship? or break up with her?

or just cheat on her, I guess. your life.

Registered User WhenTheLastTime's Avatar
    WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol if you were gonna do it, you wouldnt have made a topic about it.

invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Strengthbrah93 View Post
    this is the first time i have ever said anything like this but

women are hypergamous and frankly if your loyal as fuk gf sees a better prospect (loyalty is connected with just how much of an alpha kunt this guy would have to be, so he'd have to be pretty alpha) she would at least flirt with him and go on a date with him probably

people are only as loyal as their options dictate.

men operate on a different code to women

why do you think the 'bro code' exists. women don't have a 'girl code', and if they do, it means fuk all irl because they operate on emotions.

point being, 'cheating' comes naturally to women when they see a better prospect. women don't 'love' men. they trade 'love' (which isn't love, its affection at best) for your 'resources' which in modern day terms means financial stability, prospected genetics for offspring, and confidence (which translates to physical protection). this is A TRADE for them. on the other hand, men 'love' women.

cliffs:
    if you want some fresh pussy fukking do it because if your gf wants a new dick, she would and she wouldn't tell you about it

inb4 rage negs for having an opinion
    You sound like a bitter kunt that has never been in a relationship/in love.
    Best raw lifts: 670/480/675 | http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002 | IG: NsattPL

itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was cheated on by my first girlfriend of 5 years and I still say don't cheat. I believe my morals is what defines me, so I'd never cheat. All guys feel the urge to cheat.

Originally Posted by FallOutBrah View Post
    how about instead of cheating you ask the possibility of an open relationship? or break up with her?

or just cheat on her, I guess. your life.
    Open relationship? wtf am i some cuckold ?
    Misc-u Ninja #1

Show Credentials Phaggot markinator965's Avatar
    markinator965 is not very well liked. (-100) markinator965 is not very well liked. (-100) markinator965 is not very well liked. (-100) markinator965 is not very well liked. (-100) markinator965 is not very well liked. (-100) markinator965 is not very well liked. (-100) markinator965 is not very well liked. (-100) markinator965 is not very well liked. (-100) markinator965 is not very well liked. (-100) markinator965 is not very well liked. (-100) markinator965 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Bro you're a fuking idiot, and by bro, I mean never my bro, *******
    R.I.P Aziz 'Zyzz' Shavershian.

Always pick 5 crew

MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Am I wrong. My girl is the wifey type..loyal as fuk and loves me to death..but its so ****ing hard to stay loyal when u have so many other women that want the dick...

as a man is it wrong to have some pussy on the side as long as I take care of my girl( I do love her) and don't get caught?
    Break up with her if you want to sleep around bro. Cheating is just wrong. Part of being a civilized human being is keeping your instincts in check and balancing them with your morals.

Originally Posted by invain View Post
    lmao at "in love" only women capable of loving you unconditionally is your mom/daughter. lmao at in love jaja that word is not part of many women's vocabulary
    Misc-u Ninja #1

Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Am I wrong. My girl is the wifey type..loyal as fuk and loves me to death..but its so ****ing hard to stay loyal when u have so many other women that want the dick...

as a man is it wrong to have some pussy on the side as long as I take care of my girl( I do love her) and don't get caught?
    You would be scum.

IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not gonna neg you cause im not a ******* but dont do it you queef

BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dont cheat brah

you'd hate if it was the other way around
    *do i even lift crew*

bench 1rm - 254
    squat 1rm - 320

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by itsggmg View Post
    I was cheated on by my first girlfriend of 5 years and I still say don't cheat. I believe my morals is what defines me, so I'd never cheat. All guys feel the urge to cheat.
    All guys feel the urge to cheat. You know why son, well it's becoz we are animals with feelings and men are designed to reproduce and move on. Not some ohhhh I'll grow old and sip tea with you on the porch kinda cheeaaaat!
    CALTHORNE90 *Instagram*
    Scottish crew*

whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    inb4 your gf is on female misc making this same thread

"hes the husby type and totally loyal, but the dik thirst is real"

don't do it *******, you obviously don't give a **** about her if you're going balls deep in other chicks
    ++ Positive Crew ++

~Injured shoulder crew~

(° ͜ʖ ͡°)

miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cannonballdooky View Post
    so if you don't cheat on your gf, you're a wk?

pathetic
    Strong this. wtf, there are so many threads about sloots cheating and then the OP want to perpetuate the trend.

jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000)

Your question is irrelevant because you will get caught.

Fuk around on her once, maybe not. But as you continue to fuk around on her, your chances of getting caught increase a ton.

Haven't read the thread, but I'm guessing other miscers are telling you not to cheat because it's a shiitty thing to do. While that is true, the real reason you shouldn't cheat is because it's not even remotely worth the trouble. You have to lie, cover shiit up, keep pics off ********, IG, etc, you get checked in somewhere and it's posted on your wall. Technology makes it SO much easier for people to track your whereabouts and whom you're with. You'll have to wade through so much bullshiit, and it will eventually crash down.

Sounds like you want some strange and that's normal. If you're a young guy, don't let yourself be tied down anyway. Go fuk a whole bunch then settle down.
    plnk.to/partynaked

***Georgia Crew***

Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by invain View Post
    it takes someone who has been in love and fukked over to realise women don't love men in the same way.

the manosphere is become more mainstream kiddo. you'll get it eventually

the answers make sense if you think about it to. you need to be open to it though because at first it generates responses like yours.

when you think back to caveman days, if a girl saw a dude who could protect her better, why waste her time with a sub par dude? all that matters in a woman's primal mind (and that's what it is deep down) is protection of herself and her prospected offspring. that's it. nothing more. sure. she'll be sad if her man dies, but vagina is in demand. there'll be plenty more out there (however after birth this decreases rapidly - another male doesn't want to raise a kid who is not his own). this is why women are so selective when it comes to fukking guys (even sluts, but they operate purely on looks because they're retards, but at least they'll get good genetics). but yeah they're selective because if they have a kid by a man who looks like he will die next year, they're royally fukked. men don't have this problem. they can bust in a chick and then go do it again 2 hours later.

those late night movie nights you have with your gf? it's just bonding so you won't leave her (unprotected) one random day. like I said. everything a bish does for you, it's so you won't leave her.

but if she sees someone better, boom
    Last edited by Strengthbrah93; 12-05-2013 at 10:25 AM.

aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dont do it. Cheated on a gf once(kissed another girl when drunk) and ive never felt so guilty and chitty in my life. Told my gf and she forgave me, but stuff was never the same. Besides it fukking up our relationship, the worst part was just knowing i was dishonest and not loyal, which are a couple of the most important qualities to me. Never again will i do something like that.
    **Sicilian/Russian Crew**
    ♚ Middle Eastern & Mediterranean Crew ♛
    ---Central Michigan University/Mount Pleasant Crew---

DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000)

dont purely on this

Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any man CAN get some action on the side. Real men appreciate the relationship they're in and stay loyal. If you think in your mind that she may cheat, you're spending time with the wrong girl.

RippinLBs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RippinLBs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RippinLBs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RippinLBs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RippinLBs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RippinLBs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RippinLBs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RippinLBs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RippinLBs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RippinLBs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RippinLBs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't do it..it's not cool. Karma..

makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    2/10 would kill you if you gave in as my son being tempted by the demon responsible for adultery

2/10 would kill you if you cheated on my daughter

2/10 would kill you if you were to let someone cheat on my grand daughter

2/10 would kill you if you let someone cheat on your daughter

2/10 would kill you if you let someone cheat on our daughter

...w8 wot...?

#tuf #thug #OG #vato #loco #ese #chulo #mane #dawg #bruh #breh #brah #coolio #amigo #compadre #comrade
    Last edited by makovex33; 12-05-2013 at 10:25 AM. Reason: u phukn wot m8...

Originally Posted by whenuseeit View Post
    inb4 your gf is on female misc making this same thread

"hes the husby type and totally loyal, but the dik thirst is real"

don't do it *******, you obviously don't give a **** about her if you're going balls deep in other chicks
    You obviously don't have a dick if you don't think about banging other women at the prime of your life.
    Misc-u Ninja #1