Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000)

**>>-->>**WEEKLY Prize$, DAILY WinnerS by BPI Sports<<--<<**

Welcome to the BPI Sports Weekly Promotion Page where we will choose Daily WINNERS. We’re getting things kicked off with #1MR Vortex Review Giveaway! This Pre-Workout Phenomenon is sweeping the country and we want to know what you think. We will be selecting Random Fans to win over $1000 in Prizes – 10 Lucky Reviewers will be selected to win the following:

(1) Grand Prize Winner: $500 of BPI Products, BPI Sports Hoodie

(5) Runner Ups: 3 Month Supply of 1MR Vortex, BPI Sports Hoodie
    (4) 3rd Place Winners: A bottle of 1MR Vortex

TO ENTER, You must provide your Honest Review of 1MR Vortex >>>>>>> http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/BPI_Sports/1MR_Vortex <<<<<<<<

Then, copy your Review and Paste on this Forum with the Link! Good Luck to all the Entrants and stay tuned as all the Winners will be announced daily with the Grand Prize Winner announcement on Sunday!!

*US Residents Only
    JAMES GRAGE
    BPI Sports Co-Founder/EVP

"Do not wait; the time will never be "just right." Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." - Napoleon Hill

awood24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vortex Review

I was not lucky enough to win a bottle from BPI but soon after I found out that GNC had it in stock I ran over and got myself a bottle and oh my god the hype is for real. I have used this product three times now and it was probably the best workouts I've ever had. The focus is crazy and the pump i got was awesome! This stuff is legit and everyone wanting a good pre workout product needs to try it out!

JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000)
    Review on the Link Provided to Enter and then share the link to your review. Thanks!
    JAMES GRAGE
    BPI Sports Co-Founder/EVP

"Do not wait; the time will never be "just right." Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." - Napoleon Hill

awood24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wont let me paste the link in.. Anyone know why?

DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1MR Killed It

1MR Vortex lives up to its name! I felt like I was in a vortex of muscle insanity while taking this! Having taken the original 1MR and been happy with it, I was eager to try this. I had, hands down, the most intense, focused, and powerful workout of my life. On top of its effects, it also tastes and mixes well, so you don't get that powdery feeling that we all hate when drinking. Highly recommend!!

/DrAllstar90/529e84710cf27a4fc9972c1d/ is the tail of the link

DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAllstar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by awood24 View Post
    Wont let me paste the link in.. Anyone know why?
    Me either.. We have to have 50 posts to post a link

ashanalist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow!!!!, what an awesome Product. One of the best pre workout I used from BPI. I'm a huge BPI fan and used pumped HD and 1.M.R before, but I have to say 1.M.R Vortex is super. The taste is great and this is a great product from BPI. I only took half of scoop at the beginning and the pump I had was awesome. I'm going to keep continue with this product because it's real. The pump is real and the gains are real. Inever gonna stop using 1.M.R vortex for sure.

amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

tsw007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This stuff was awesome!

God's will be done. GodsAssassin69's Avatar
    GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was thinking about getting White Flood on cyber Monday, ended up looking threw reviews, and after about 10 mins I quickly decided to get 1MR. HOWEVER, I try to be thorough and I kept digging into reviews, then after a bit more research I purchased Mr. Hyde. I still would love to try 1MR tho for sure, Hyde will arrive tomorrow or Friday.

Most honest review I can submit.
    Would love to get 3rd place in this contest.
    Super Saiyan Crew

Mind. Body. Soul.

Three things can not be hidden long, the sun, the moon, and the truth.

giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    All over this! Really cool promotion JamesGrage, thanks for the opportunity!

Here's my review! I absolutely loved the stuff, BPI did a great job with this one

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/BPI_...2b95a29473abb/

ztdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/ztdaddy

bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So glad I picked this up haha

I picke up the product over thanksgiving so i had a pwo ay home when i come back from breaks at school. So first off I'll start with the taste. I hate fruit punch. I've ha many preworkouts with fruit punch and they always made me cringe....but vortex DID NOT! I actually liked the taste so that automatically made me love it more. Then my workout. Well it was great. I got big energy and no bad after taste or jitters. I blasted through my workouts and actually had energy afterwards. No crash just slowly began to relax and sometimes I have problem sleeping after a pwo but I slept perfectly so deforest recommend and it's really a 10/10!

Here is the link... http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/BPI_...269702565cc67/
    MuscleTech Supporter

Competed Logs/Reviews: These are my most recent...there are plenty more ;) haha

P.P.K. Log: http://goo.gl/r3H0fo
    Iso-Smooth/Blade Log: http://goo.gl/Xo4WZI
    RCSS Myo-Blitz XS/Testogen-XR Log: http://goo.gl/XDODpp
    HIT Muscle Matrix Review: http://goo.gl/CzMmPr
    Animal RageXL: Lemon Slayed Review: http://goo.gl/Tc5Rkb
    ExtremeRush and PowerXD Log: http://goo.gl/S9GiOh

-Twinlab Militia Since 2013-

salamance94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tastes good, mixes smooth, and kept me from fatigue. All I had was a sample so far, but I'd definitely recommend it over anything else

reviews.bodybuilding.com/BPI_Sports/1MR_Vortex/salamance94/529455a20cf28e904da375df/

hawkeyesown11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BPI Giveaway

Hawkeyesown11

BPI Sports hit another home run with this one! Insane gym experience.... Crazy endurance, focus, and intensity. It is 1.M.R. on steroids! Love it. I would recommend to anyone who needs that extra boost to push themselves!

reviews.bodybuilding.com/my-reviews

LoveToLift1277 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vortext review

It was pretty good I wouldn't switch from the original 1MR or pump hd. Got good energy just not the pump and focus I like to get or that good old worm and fuzzy feeling. I would give it a 7 or of 10 and taste a 8 out of 10.

Griffin237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Crazy product. I can only work out in the later evenings, and this helps me push through and focus on lifting weights, even when I would be too tired otherwise. Very highly recommended.

reviews.bodybuilding.com/BPI_Sports/1MR_Vortex/Griffin237/529e8ba40cf269702565cd16/

jngibson24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BPI SPORTS 1.M.R. VORTEX Review

There are very few, if any, proprietary blends that I would ever buy but if there is one it has to 1.M.R. Vortex. I received a sample packet with one of my orders and thought "it won't hurt to try it." Man, was I blown away! I felt the energy kick in about 20 minutes after ingestion and an hour and a half later I was still grinding! I strongly recommend this product and to those of you who have the same opinion about blends as I do, don't knock it til you've tried it!

/BPI_Sports/1MR_Vortex/jngibson24/529e8d970cf24258a78df5fb

lfos51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started using last week and I am really enjoying it! It amplified my strength, focus and pump. The taste is very good! It really leaves me with a lot of energy during the workout, I just think it would give more strength! Thank you!

reviews.bodybuilding.com/BPI_Sports/1MR_Vortex/lfos51/529e87da0cf218ee104fa64d/

Registered User lucasfootball10's Avatar
    lucasfootball10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got to try a scoop of Vortex and it blows 1MR out of the water. It tastes better and gave me a better less agitated pump.
    reviews.bodybuilding.com/BPI_Sports/1MR_Vortex/lucasfootball10/528fb6660cf21ac03e98b1d0/

Registered User pinchecarlowski's Avatar
    pinchecarlowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1.m.r vortex review

I got to try 1.m.r vortex recently i uesd it for when I had my leg workout. Squats, hack squats, and deadlifts!! Helped with the energy and I killed the workout! I still had energy to go to work and go for a bike ride after.

reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/pinchecarlowski[/url]

Marcospfitzer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've got a bottle for free on a giveaway by bpi, one of the 50 first bottles, and I am more than half the way through it. For me it works perfectly, I feel the pump and way more focused during my workouts, and what makes me say that it is good is the fact that most of the pre-workout that I give me problems related to crash after few hours, and this one doesn't

reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/Marcospfitzer

thetanudj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Trung nguyen votex review!

Ok, lets get this straight. I am very worry/sad/disappointed about preworkout nowadays either they are not effective, expensive, bogus/banned ingredients were put in. But I have been a big fan of jay Cutler so i decided to support this Big Guy by buying and actually trying out his preworkout 1MR Vortex. Now, let's go indepth: The Taste? (10/10) no comment but IT IS A BOMB. It blew my mind over his product because I don't get fed up of the taste at all. I used to like the Myo-Blitz Ronnie Coleman Signature Series cool-aid taste but this one will definitely surprise you with its taste. Mixability (9.5/10) just a little bit, very minimal amount of residue remain at the bottom, i guess creatine? But overall mixability was on point! Good Mixability means Good Preworkout Quality (quick tips for you guys!) Effectiveness (11/10) they say take it 15-30 minutes before workout with 8 ounces of water. Because I was in a rush, I took it right when I get to the gym. Took it 10 minutes then got changed up. That Vortex kick in right away because I can feel that YOHIMBE is kicking in! My body heated up without even warming up. I feel like my joints all warmed up so i just jump into my squat, deadlift, and bench press (I SUPERSET ALL THOSE 3). IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME I BROKE 2 OF MY PR IN DEADLIFT AND BENCH PRESS BY 20LBS LOL! Overall, Jay Cutler once again beat Ronnie coleman in this game. Good Work Champ and Bpi Sport! Yall soon will become the number 1ST PREWORKOUT IN THE WORLD KEEP IT UP!

BPI_Sports/1MR_Vortex/thetanudj/529ead4c0cf24258a78e0192/

BenRice138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

benrice138 honest as hell review!

Got to be totally honest here, I'm a bit of a supplement junky. So I make it a point try all of the new supplements early. Seeing as how I do get to try so many products I'm often skeptical when it comes to "new ground breaking PWO". However this time I really was pleasantly surprised by just how clean and focused Vortex feels! It definitely gives me that new reason to work out harder that I've been looking for! There's no sense of satisfaction greater for a gym rat/ supplement junky than buying that new PWO that lives up to the hype! Thanks so much for making such an outstanding product BPI! Do yourself a favor and be open minded about thise one! It really is amazing.

PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100)
    This is awesome. Here is my review:

reviews.bodybuilding.com/BPI_Sports/1MR_Vortex/PatrickNegri/528fb43c0cf2294036659987/

Good luck everyone!

bearstearns3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearstearns3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearstearns3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearstearns3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearstearns3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearstearns3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearstearns3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearstearns3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearstearns3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearstearns3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearstearns3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BenRice138 View Post
    Got to be totally honest here, I'm a bit of a supplement junky. So I make it a point try all of the new supplements early. Seeing as how I do get to try so many products I'm often skeptical when it comes to "new ground breaking PWO". However this time I really was pleasantly surprised by just how clean and focused Vortex feels! It definitely gives me that new reason to work out harder that I've been looking for! There's no sense of satisfaction greater for a gym rat/ supplement junky than buying that new PWO that lives up to the hype! Thanks so much for making such an outstanding product BPI! Do yourself a favor and be open minded about thise one! It really is amazing.
    .....the ben rice? power lifter?

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JamesGrage View Post
    Welcome to the BPI Sports Weekly Promotion Page where we will choose Daily WINNERS. We’re getting things kicked off with #1MR Vortex Review Giveaway! This Pre-Workout Phenomenon is sweeping the country and we want to know what you think. We will be selecting Random Fans to win over $1000 in Prizes – 10 Lucky Reviewers will be selected to win the following:

(1) Grand Prize Winner: $500 of BPI Products, BPI Sports Hoodie

(5) Runner Ups: 3 Month Supply of 1MR Vortex, BPI Sports Hoodie
    (4) 3rd Place Winners: A bottle of 1MR Vortex

TO ENTER, You must provide your Honest Review of 1MR Vortex >>>>>>> http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/BPI_Sports/1MR_Vortex <<<<<<<<

Then, copy your Review and Paste on this Forum with the Link! Good Luck to all the Entrants and stay tuned as all the Winners will be announced daily with the Grand Prize Winner announcement on Sunday!!

*US Residents Only
    To start summarizing my experience with 1.M.R. Vortex, I must have to mention that I already tried several products from BPI with great success about the quality and effectiveness of them (RoxyLean x6 , 1MR x10 and SuperPro x14). Now the new 1.M.R. Vortex in comparison from the original version, is a big improvement (A little bit edgier I must say), because I was able to attain outstanding levels of strength, energy and endurance faster than the old formula (After 7 min. I was filling the influx of energy rush in my body). Every lift was easier at the gym, the product is totally designed to increase your power levels in an unparalleled way. Pump is another strong point in 1.M.R. Vortex (Instead of doing warm ups for curls, after my first set my arms already felt totally swollen with crazy veins like if I was curling 100 reps for pumps), and last but not least is the flavor, fruit punch very testy flavor almost as good as if you are drinking fruit punch juice. I recommend 1.M.R. Vortex to power athletes looking to brake some barriers records in the gym or in competition. This would be nice for Strongman competitors, power lifters, and bodybuilders. I'll give a 10 out of 10 in effectiveness and flavor.

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/BPI_...218ee104fc315/
    Last edited by RoadPigJohn; 12-04-2013 at 12:40 PM.
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.

Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wish I could get in on this but sadly I've never tried any BPI products let alone 1MR Vortex. I've heard great things about BPI's line of supplements.
    "Give me a place to stand and I will move the earth"
    Homer- The Iliad

Previous Logs:
    NGN Glyco-Energy Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156582303

Infinite Labs JuggernautHP
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157944573

Betancourt's D-Stunner & Phosflex Log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159006241

FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Joe102687 View Post
    Wish I could get in on this but sadly I've never tried any BPI products let alone 1MR Vortex. I've heard great things about BPI's line of supplements.
    Same here, and i have to be honest. I have heard about BPI 1MR Vortex, but have not had the opportunity to try such a product.
    If i do see it in stores ill give it a go. Till then, you won't see a review up from me as it won't be an honest review.
    ***TwinLab MILITIA Member Since 2013***
    ***Firefighter/EMT Crew***

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    blokpost's Rating
    9/10
    Fruit Punch
    8/10
    One of the best pre-workout supplements I've used so far. I like it, because it's creatine free and works realy nice and didn't feel any side effects. As for tastes it's fine but not awesome