Flynner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Workouts that don't irritate the elbows?

Hey all.

My elbows have been nagging me lately -- the tendons pop and get inflamed after heavy use or use with heavy weights in positions that place stress on the elbows/forearms. I've given them some time off, and they don't hurt except for in workouts. I've found some workouts that don't place too much stress on the elbows that I can do without any pain, but I need some more.

Chest: Having a hard time with bench press and dumbell press. I *can* do dumbell press without pain, but I have to be so careful about the elbows that I don't feel like I'm really getting a workout. What else can I do for chest? Not looking to really bulk up, just looking for a decent workout.

Tri's : anything over the head is a bastard. Skulls are definetly out -- what caused the problem in the first place I think. Anything else I can do here?

Thanks, chest and tri's are the major areas of concern. What else can I do for exercises, without elbow stress? Thanks.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I suggest walking - straight to a chiropractor.

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)
    my grandfather has problems with his elbows he got something from the doctor to heal them and endure more, not a pain killer i don't know the name though but our doctor might know this i know it's something with

ginko or something like that
    other then that i always suggest flaxseed oil

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -see a physiotherapist

-ice your elbow

-take a week or two off

-wrap it (elbow) when you start up again

-avoid movements that flare it up
    Booo