ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get six pack abs

Well I have trying to get those nice abs however the lower part of my abs just seems too hard to get. Cause I have been trying to do a few abs exercises and cardio to burn off my belly fat but it does not seem to work. Do u guys think I should do more abs exercises?Any suggestions?

avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    eat less

ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well should I just eat 3/4 of the amount of the food that I usually eat.

Registered User CrazyBlackPanda's Avatar
    CrazyBlackPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyBlackPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyBlackPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyBlackPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyBlackPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyBlackPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyBlackPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyBlackPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyBlackPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyBlackPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyBlackPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    caloric deficit..
    but if you don't have enough muscle mass to be very lean like that.
    then it'll be useless
    Clean bulk ? lulz

HamzaBn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HamzaBn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HamzaBn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HamzaBn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HamzaBn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HamzaBn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HamzaBn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HamzaBn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HamzaBn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HamzaBn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HamzaBn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ronaldyek View Post
    Well I have trying to get those nice abs however the lower part of my abs just seems too hard to get. Cause I have been trying to do a few abs exercises and cardio to burn off my belly fat but it does not seem to work. Do u guys think I should do more abs exercises?Any suggestions?
    The Lower Part,Is The Hardest Part To Get,So Don't Worry About That,If They're Slightly Less Visible Than Your Upper Abs.
    But You Do Simple Cheat's To Improve Them Like:
    Working Your Lower Abs First.
    Adding Rep's And Set's.
    Switching Exercises Every Gym Session.
    Or Adding Weight For Extra Resistance.
    Plus It's Bulking Season,Why Are You Worried About Your Definition.!?
    www.********.com/IRONBODIZ

LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by HamzaBn View Post
    The Lower Part,Is The Hardest Part To Get,So Don't Worry About That,If They're Slightly Less Visible Than Your Upper Abs.
    But You Do Simple Cheat's To Improve Them Like:
    Working Your Lower Abs First.
    Adding Rep's And Set's.
    Switching Exercises Every Gym Session.
    Or Adding Weight For Extra Resistance.
    Plus It's Bulking Season,Why Are You Worried About Your Definition.!?
    what the hell did you get your cat to type this for you? shiits difficult to read
    **RIP Zyzz**
    ★★★ Country Strong Crew ★★★

PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go on a cut if you want to see your abs.
    A Caloric deficit is required.
    Find your caloric maintenance, decrease your calorie intake by like 500 (personal preference, that's what I did)
    Stay lifting heavy to maintain muscle. You will naturally lose the fat and your abs will be revealed.
    Depending on how developed your abs are, your abs will appear at a body fat percentage different to others.
    (The more developed your abs are, the more 'defined' they will appear)

TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just made this video a couple days ago since this is such a common question :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n08z52x9e0k
    Feb 1, 2013 (started getting serious)/Current maxes at bw of 156-162lbs

Bench 205x3 (went back up about two inches before touching chest)/300
    Squat 230x5 (half squat)/350 (below parallel)
    Deadlift 185x5/475

Cutting [ ]
    Bulking [ X ]
    Workout log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159776261&p=1197756951#post1197756951

IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LNorris82 View Post
    what the hell did you get your cat to type this for you? shiits difficult to read
    I'm a real house cat and after I swear after I take a bong hit I can type english for about 60 secmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeow
    No reps for the wicked ★ Deacon at the Church of Iron ★ Boring Adult Crew
    --------Ask not what the misc can do for you, ask what you can do for the misc----------