Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Are Mr. Olympia contestants as big as they are able to get?

Curiously, are Mr. Olympia contestants as big as gear will allow them to get or are they as big as they need/want to be? AKA would it be possible for an IFBB pro under six feet to get to say 350 lbs or 400 lbs if they wanted to? Obviously they wouldn't do it because they would be way too massive to look good, but just for the sake of argument ..
    "People ask me why I eat so much and work so hard. I tell them it's because I refuse to let someone with twice the genetics but half the work ethic beat me"

"Be the change"

"You will not win, 'cause I will not lose"

"You only truly lose when you give up"

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wot

Theres no such thing as "too big" when it comes to pro bodybuilding

Pro bodybuilders aim is to be BIG as possible and as SHREDDED as possible with good proportions.

imagine " oh no im getting too big , better start getting smaller " ?

WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) WheelerHeath is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, obviously there could be a too big .. if a bodybuilder was 1,000 lbs it would obviously look horrible. Mr. Olympia is supposed to be huge AND aesthetic is he not?
    "People ask me why I eat so much and work so hard. I tell them it's because I refuse to let someone with twice the genetics but half the work ethic beat me"

"Be the change"

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WheelerHeath View Post
    Well, obviously there could be a too big .. if a bodybuilder was 1,000 lbs it would obviously look horrible. Mr. Olympia is supposed to be huge AND aesthetic is he not?
    EDIT : Misread the above . My bad , apologies .
    Last edited by transformerchad; 12-03-2013 at 03:01 AM.

In what way is that trolling? lol .. "I don't speak troll" coming from the guy claiming 437 lbs ..

"Be the change"

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yes I believe they are as big as they can possibly be at that level, there are exceptions like coleman adding 10 pounds after his first Olympia lol, but the majority of these guys are lucky to add 2 pounds from their previous best condition close to their prime. Yates even said in his Olympia interviews starting in 94 he was aiming for 1-2 pounds at that point. Absolutely insane when someone makes a comment like "dexter would be perfection with 20 more pounds" fuking moronic

Originally Posted by FAN0FdaSport View Post
    yes I believe they are as big as they can possibly be at that level, there are exceptions like coleman adding 10 pounds after his first Olympia lol, but the majority of these guys are lucky to add 2 pounds from their previous best condition close to their prime. Yates even said in his Olympia interviews starting in 94 he was aiming for 1-2 pounds at that point. Absolutely insane when someone makes a comment like "dexter would be perfection with 20 more pounds" fuking moronic
    Thank you for a quality response. It's very rare around these parts.

"Be the change"

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No not all Olympia contestants are as big as they could get.

Most are getting on in age and can improve on things such as conditioning but not mass.

Guys like Kai for example. I can't see him adding any more mass. He can however improve on his conditioning.

Then there's guys like Ramy, Beyeke, Curry, Roelly and even Heath that will most definitely continue to add mass to their frames.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If they could all be as big as Ronnie, they all would have been as big as Ronnie. I'm sure a lot of them want to be as big as Ronnie was. But they are not.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    If they could all be as big as Ronnie, they all would have been as big as Ronnie. I'm sure a lot of them want to be as big as Ronnie was. But they are not.
    Define "Big". A few bodybuilders were as large if not larger than Ronnie(Markus Ruhl, Jean-pierre-Fux, Gunter, Lou, Kovacs) but it isn't just sheer size that wins shows but everything else as well

chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JigPig View Post
    Define "Big". A few bodybuilders were as large if not larger than Ronnie(Markus Ruhl, Jean-pierre-Fux, Gunter, Lou, Kovacs) but it isn't just sheer size that wins shows but everything else as well
    That's a good point, but what OP was asking is if they decided to just get as big as possible (ignoring symmetry, aesthetics, etc) could they actually be 300+ conditioned?
    -Work Harder-

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chevy2g3 View Post
    That's a good point, but what OP was asking is if they decided to just get as big as possible (ignoring symmetry, aesthetics, etc) could they actually be 300+ conditioned?
    Extremely unlikely, it's not like they ignore putting on mass wherever they can to preserve some specific lines. Do you think someone like Dexter might be intentionally ignoring his legs because they might get too big?

The limit is pegged at 300lbs tops for the average 5"8-5"11 frame.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    Extremely unlikely, it's not like they ignore putting on mass wherever they can to preserve some specific lines. Do you think someone like Dexter might be intentionally ignoring his legs because they might get too big?

The limit is pegged at 300lbs tops for the average 5"8-5"11 frame.
    I agree 100% with this. If adding never ending mass was possible, no one in the IFBB would have lagging calves, forearms etc. Even with chemical assistance it all boils down to genetics.
    -Work Harder-

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most of them are as big as they need/want to be.

They could just gain insane amounts of muscle disregarding any health factor, gut, etc. but they choose not to because that would just be a disadvantage.

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    disregarding any health factor, gut, etc.
    Oh they're way past that.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MaKaiser View Post
    Oh they're way past that.
    Hehe, they're past that to a certain extent but imagine if they let down their barrier and went full retard, that's what I'm talking about.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    Hehe, they're past that to a certain extent but imagine if they let down their barrier and went full retard, that's what I'm talking about.
    And how would that work exactly? Do you assume they can go a few dozen pounds heavier on every exercise but just don't?

If they went full retard they'd probably all end up like Branch. Hell people tear stuff constantly even when they follow maximum training safety.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And how would that work exactly? Do you assume they can go a few dozen pounds heavier on every exercise but just don't?

If they went full retard they'd probably all end up like Branch. Hell people tear stuff constantly even when they follow maximum training safety.
    he is talking drugs.

Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    he is talking drugs.
    Even those have diminishing returns. And i think the top 10 are the guys who are closer to that than the rest.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In past interviews (kai/victor/jay) say that a whole host of problems come with 300 pounds; walking, breathing, snoring, and generally feeling like chit.

justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by transformerchad View Post
    Wot

Theres no such thing as "too big" when it comes to pro bodybuilding

Pro bodybuilders aim is to be BIG as possible and as SHREDDED as possible with good proportions.

imagine " oh no im getting too big , better start getting smaller " ?
    Kai Greene 2012 Mr.O
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by justinnnnn View Post
    Kai Greene 2012 Mr.O
    Kai was smaller and streamlined for 2012? Kai has never had an issue with being too big, he's been not conditioned enough and his proportions get messed up with his stomach area being too big, however on the whole nobody has ever said, if he loses muscle and gets smaller, he can win.

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Even those have diminishing returns. And i think the top 10 are the guys who are closer to that than the rest.
    True, not even so much dosage as much as they can afford the good stuff. Medical grade chems from a lab go much further than basement made chems.

Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    he is talking drugs.
    That and anything else that promotes growth.

Indeed but what I meant was not to be taken literally, it was more of an exaggerated way to say that most of them can grow even bigger but they would have repercussions, whether it would be looking 8 months pregnant or being close to death. I was answering the OP's question. They could even look like a 300 pounds Palumbo, but they would just end up in last place. Just to point out that they keep everything in control without putting their physique and health at stake just to solely get bigger.

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JigPig View Post
    ^ This.

Palumbo was another, 320 lbs in off season still with some decent vascularity and 280's on stage....
    Last edited by Canuck77; 12-03-2013 at 07:35 PM.
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not all of them. Guys like Roelly, Lionel, Cedric, Rhoden, etcetera have some body parts that have yet to get as big as they're going to. But then again with genetics in the mix who knows? Just look at kai's traps for example.
    Last edited by Ajthemeso; 12-03-2013 at 08:43 PM. Reason: *to
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know, man. I mean, the human body is capable of so much. We all have so much potential, yet achieve so little of it. I think it was Dorian Yates who once said that even the guys we see on an Olympia stage have not achieved all that they're capable of achieving...perhaps not even 75% of their potential. So the possibilities are greater than any of us can imagine, yet ACTUALLY achieving what we're capable of is a whole 'nother ballgame.
    "You can always do what you have set your mind to do if you don't allow Fear and Discouragement to stop you. People say that Faith is the absence of Fear. But I believe that Faith is the presence of Courage in the face of Fear and Failure".

-Judge Mary Stenson Scriven

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My (uninformed) understand is that the only limiting factor is your health. Obviously you can't keep gaining muscle if you're going into toxic shock.

Bostin Loyd said that John O'reagan put him on a pro-esque cycle for a while and his body just couldn't handle it.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm sure they could all exceed 400lbs if they included 10 visits to McDonalds every day during comp prep.
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Give another ten or fifteen years and wait until genetic engineering starts taking place. Holy **** it will be interested to observe the sport.