dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

50 shades of grey (a husbands perspective)

Had to share this as it made me chuckle.

The missus bought a paperback
    down shepton Mallet way
    I had a look inside her bag
    Twas 50 shades of grey
    well I just left her to it
    And at 10 went to bed
    an hour later she appeared
    This sight filled me with dread
    in her left she held a rope
    in her right a whip
    she threw them down upon the floor
    and then began to strip
    well fifty years or so ago
    I might have had a peek
    But Mabel hasn't weathered well
    she's eighty four next week
    watching mabel bump and grind
    could not have been much grimmer
    and things then went from bad to worse
    she toppled off her zimmer
    she struggled back upon her feet
    a couple of minutes later
    she put her teeth back in and said
    I am a dominator
    now if you know our mabel
    you'd see why I just spluttered
    I'd spent two months in traction
    for the last complaint I'd uttered
    She stood there nude and naked
    bent forward just a bit
    I went to hold her, sensual like
    and stood on her left tit
    mabel screamed, her teeth shot out
    my god what had I done
    she moaned and groaned and then shouted out
    step on the other one!
    Well readers, I can tell no more
    About what occurred that day
    Suffice to say my jet black hair
    Turned 50 shades of grey
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    didnt read, lol
    thinks of his mother when fapping CREW
    prefers butthole to pussy CREW
    closet homo CREW
    salvation army told me to get my schit together CREW
    couldn't score a 2/10 so became gay crew
    no gay men interested in me CREW
    thought piercings would improve my aesthetics CREW
    piercings infected, look worse than i did before CREW

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Adam and Eve Coupon Code KINKY

Get 50% OFF on just about about ANY item when you use the Coupon Code KINKY at the checkout at AdamAndEve.com. Plus, you’ll also get FREE Discreet Shipping, a Mystery Gift, and FREE Bonus DVDs. This offer is good for first time customers only.

But my name isn't Adam or Eve, Blouset troll. So how do I redeem my free coded kinky butt plug I have been wanting for years.
    pick it up and put it down

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blouset View Post
    Adam and Eve Coupon Code KINKY

Get 50% OFF on just about about ANY item when you use the Coupon Code KINKY at the checkout at AdamAndEve.com. Plus, you’ll also get FREE Discreet Shipping, a Mystery Gift, and FREE Bonus DVDs. This offer is good for first time customers only.

Ha ha negged your punk ass

Registered User leaderoftheband's Avatar
    leaderoftheband has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Hey this KINKY code of Adam and Eve really works, I used it and I got 50 % off and free DVD, I bought A&E's Scarlet Obey Me Blindfold just to give a new experience on my marriage's intimacy . I thought it's just a spam. Thanks Blousette

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by leaderoftheband View Post
    Hey this KINKY code of Adam and Eve really works, I used it and I got 50 % off and free DVD, I bought A&E's Scarlet Obey Me Blindfold just to give a new experience on my marriage's intimacy . I thought it's just a spam. Thanks Blousette
    Oh awesome. I'm glad you have 2 posts to your name otherwise I would just think your another account of the same guy. Glad to hear its real and your marriage is saved.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ