Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Runescape Feels

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good times man fukkk , rem when everyone fapped to zezima cause he was the #1 rank in the player, they even had a rs wedding for him and in his wife ****ing lawld.I went on a hour ago after seeing this thread and donated all my $$ to random low levels lol.

medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TruculentTravis View Post
    Partying with Andrew Gower? Too bad he doesn't lift.
    Lettuce be real tea - none of us lifted or did any form of exercise really back in our 24/7 RS days

Originally Posted by StrongNose View Post
    tfw one of the first to kill jad in 07 (about 4 days after the first guy got one)
    [img]http://puu.sh/5AHwG.jpg[/img ]

tfw 99 everything pre-eoc (lost most recent pics but this is highest total lvl proof i have)
    [img]http://puu.sh/QBRA[/img ]

tfw sigil solo and nearly crapped pants irl
    [img]http://puu.sh/hn6X[/img ]

dat der 10k a day ceo gear
    [img]http://puu.sh/5AHpB.jpg[/img ]

brb so alpha i was 1 hitting fgts
    [img]http://puu.sh/QBRu[/img ]
    Have my babies!! haha jk, mirin doe

Originally Posted by dweeegs View Post
    Also for the unawares, you can purchase a membership with in-game coins now
    Aware - both my little sisters (ages freaking 18 & 19) still play because they "have nothing better to do" .. I cringe every time.

Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dweeegs View Post
    Merlin

Just got double nats RC level yesterday after logging in for the first time in months, it was always a goal of mine

Dat bicep
    What's the new skill? After dungeoneering?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just logged in, last time 1150 days ago fuark

and is this real life? looks way to cluttered now
    Im not gay but $20 is $20 (no homo)

medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wizzle1 View Post
    What's the new skill? After dungeoneering?
    Divination - just came out a few months ago

Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wizzle1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by medhead View Post
    Divination - just came out a few months ago
    What is it? Money sinking skill or actually serves a purpose?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what i can spend my gps on membership? this wont end well, unemployment and internet just good enough to handle rs
    currently rehabilitating shoulder (dat feel when trying to avoid surgery)

*only female miscers that have been whiteknighted have higher rep/post ratio then me crew*

liverpool fc crew *you'll never walk alone*

Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tfw you have a near-maxed 8 year account with 600m that gets banned.

y u do dis iDungeon?

Wouldbotagain/10

Lol @ people who played this game legit.

ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I play on a RSC private server no fuks given. Google "RSCemulation", pretty decent community, PKing, staking, it's fun. If any of you nerds decide to play add me "Lyf"
    Snapchat/IG: Scumbag_Gil

kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    brb GOAT quest was Lost city
    brb walking around with a Dragon long sword
    brb alpha as fuuar cuh
    brb brb

Registered User TruculentTravis's Avatar
    TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    brb spending all of my money on Ranaar Weed so I can make prayer pots so I can get high enough herblaw for Legend's Quest.

Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aware - both my little sisters (ages freaking 18 & 19) still play because they "have nothing better to do" .. I cringe every time.
    usernames?
    *Everything I write on the Misc is facts and to be taken seriously.

~~~New Zealand Crew~~~
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Great leg genetics
    Have default great calves

_Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i miss zybez radio, so much nolifing has been done listening to that chit

bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dat feeling when you kill someone with stuff worth millions.
    dat feeling when you get a connection lost during a fight
    dat feeling when escaping with 10 hp from 10 hybrids.
    dat feel when all you do is trying to earn money just to pk.

so many feels in this thread...
    Always pick 4 crew
    Coffee and green tea crew
    Poverty student crew
    Blue eyes crew
    Negging bronies on sight crew
    CS:GO crew
    Eastern European crew

hShreddedC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hShreddedC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hShreddedC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hShreddedC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hShreddedC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hShreddedC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hShreddedC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hShreddedC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hShreddedC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hShreddedC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hShreddedC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    brb addicted to pking
    brb pking with crew you just happened to make friends with, brb pked with same 3 or 4 people always and never had to be worried about being BS'd because they were yo nigguhz

brb pking whips off near maxed pures back in 06/07 when having a maxed pure was pretty special and you were just some 13 year old idiot non pure who just didn't become a full main

brb speccing something sickening and dropping someone for big loot......my god those feels of excitement/shaking

lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will ****in’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the ****ing forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a ****ing stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a ****ing horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your ****ing hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or ****ing Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will ****ing kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your ****ing baby fat and the top of your ****ing head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your ****ing face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Played from 04 to 08. Former Gladz member checking in.

TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruculentTravis will become famous soon enough. (+50)

They want mystic boots and ipad bby?

Quaslmoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quaslmoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quaslmoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quaslmoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quaslmoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quaslmoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quaslmoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quaslmoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quaslmoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quaslmoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quaslmoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tfw 1730 days since last log

Originally Posted by Ying2012 View Post
    usernames?
    Originally Posted by TruculentTravis View Post
    They want mystic boots and ipad bby?
    Nooo.. don't encourage them!
    They both have boyfriends anyway

_Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We aint bout that life jerrel

@ran: Trading 500 coal certs for gf!!!!!!
    @blu: Trading 500 coal certs for gf!!!!!!
    @ran: Trading 500 coal certs for gf!!!!!!
    @red: Trading 500 coal certs for gf!!!!!!

Not actually Fuzionite fuzionite's Avatar
    fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2001 rsc crew.
    still have dandan rare name crew.
    Asian dude from Milwaukee

~Trinity&LBM appreciation crew~

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

Dman1209 is not very well liked. (-100) Dman1209 is not very well liked. (-100) Dman1209 is not very well liked. (-100) Dman1209 is not very well liked. (-100) Dman1209 is not very well liked. (-100) Dman1209 is not very well liked. (-100) Dman1209 is not very well liked. (-100) Dman1209 is not very well liked. (-100) Dman1209 is not very well liked. (-100) Dman1209 is not very well liked. (-100) Dman1209 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Will you be my girlfriend?

HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Murr702 View Post
    Are there many people on 07 servers still? Recovered my old account that's been hacked for years yesterday and am tempted to hop back on.
    you will have anothing and be a lvl 3 again if you choose to play OLDSCHOOL RS lol stupid AS PHUCK i know

brb got maxed 1 def
    brb dem stats not only available in EOC
    brb old school rs gotta start all over again
    brb CBF

canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fuzionite View Post
    2001 rsc crew.
    still have dandan rare name crew.

2001 master race checking in, lol at anyone who plays runescape 3

#146 account ever made (Xavier) checking in
    *1st maxed combat 126 in runescape 2007 crew* - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153558951

***6 Years of consistently lifting crew ***

Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Castle Wars and Pest Control - so many hours!

Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by D-1Gladiator74 View Post
    so many feels ITT

i remember doing Barrows missions as a kid and not a single fuk was given. No priorities… no responsibilities.. just runescape and relaxing.. i miss my teenage days :/

Holy chit brah ... those were the days.
    The other half of Sydney crew* (Not Chestbrah's half)
    Its not a gambling addiction if you win crew*
    Addicted to gambling crew*
    Piss right in the middle of the bowl to make as much noise as possible and assert my dominance crew*
    Too alpha to maintain eye contact with myself in the mirror crew*
    60% of the time .. It works everytime. Cologne crew*
    Creed Aventus is my 11/10

broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    they seem like girls that'd go 2 boyfriends for ags and a date at south cinema
    currently rehabilitating shoulder (dat feel when trying to avoid surgery)

*only female miscers that have been whiteknighted have higher rep/post ratio then me crew*

liverpool fc crew *you'll never walk alone*