Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Once we ate at a buffet and then we even stopped at sonic for a milkshake. Gosh those days were so naughty.

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bareback during her cycle and tossed the salad a few times. As much as love eating the "strawberry pie", I could never do it during her cycle but yet I tossed her salad a few times. I know, fuking nuts. Makes no sense to me either.
    "Don't be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else."

“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back.”

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - True wisdom

nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Doc_Detroit View Post
    lmao, nothing that bad man.

Had dinner one time with this proper, rich girl and stayed at her mansion-like villa for the night while her parents were away during my junior year of high school. I worked a part-time job as a cabana boy at the country club and her parents knew me from my services there. I spent a lot of time just casually flirting with their daughter and built up a steady relationship. Her grandmother was actually the one who hired me in the first place.

Anyways, I was this poor, arab guy and she was this prestigious, white chick. She was 17 but she looked like she had the body of a 24 year old. So, our relationship progressed to the point where she invited me over to watch a movie and eat dinner at her villa while her parents were out. My mind was thinking I was about to get laid. Unfortunately for me, her 80ish year old grandmother doesn't live too far away and parents called her up to check on daughter in the villa. One thing led to another and I was in the basement throttling this girl full-on with her face buried in the sofa cushions moaning while the little mermaid was playing in the background on her flat screen drowning everything out. I still remember the scene and everything. It was the part where the Prince was on the boat with Ariel.
    Anyways, grandmother walks into the house and makes her flight downstairs. She comes down quietly without me noticing as the tv is pretty loud. She just stood there when she arrived. It took me a good 20 seconds before I realized she was standing there near the base of the footsteps. The lights were off so it took me a second to make out the shadowy figure. Had to perform a triple take to make sure I wasn't hallucinating as I was completely stoned during all of this as well. (C'mon I was a cabana boy) She looks me directly in my eyes. She can't see her granddaughter as she's covered by the back of the black leather sofa so it looks like there's this dirty arab cabana boy thrusting into the cushions butt naked. Can't stop maintaining eye contact with grandmother for a solid 15 seconds of thrusting naked. Ended up finishing while maintaining eye contact and the grandmother flinched as soon as I moaned out. Not gonna lie, it sounded pretty reminiscent of a monkey. She went back upstairs right after. Granddaughter didn't even notice until I told her. She ended up having to explain to her grandmother as I was scared chitless myself. I deuced outta there through the rear sliding door never to come back again. My clothes were on the terrace so I had to cross butt naked to my car and drive home with frozen jizz all over my shaft. I still miss that v-neck man. Ended up quitting my job and only banged the chick in neutral locations from that point onward. Never got my v-neck back though. I transferred later that year to a new high school in mainland Florida for my senior year. The memory still chubs me up sometimes though. dat eye contact man. Never gonna forget it.
    threesome with the grandma could've been on the table brah, missed out.
    Youtube Channel --> youtube.com/channel/UCNSdg8uIH4A1dRey0-Kzdpg

It's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years

We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations

DL - 240kg
    Squat - 180kg
    Bench - 130kg
    Total - 550kg

Registered Perma-bulker StevePT's Avatar
    StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Banged a virgin in my parents bed when they were away, this was when I was 18 and she was 20. Was drunk and unsympathetic to her pain, friends climbed up and watched through the window, brother walked in jokingly asking to spitroast her and once finished turned the light on to find the bed was COVERED in blood almost like a murder scene, I went to the bathroom and my friend saw me, screamed "omg there's blood everywhere", another friend who was smashing ran out and screamed as well. I showered and sent her on her way.

She ended up being SRSLY weird so stopped talking to her.
    IG - skootaloot

Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    some medieval dut schit in here
    thinks of his mother when fapping CREW
    prefers butthole to pussy CREW
    closet homo CREW
    salvation army told me to get my schit together CREW
    couldn't score a 2/10 so became gay crew
    no gay men interested in me CREW
    thought piercings would improve my aesthetics CREW
    piercings infected, look worse than i did before CREW

Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    had sex with my socks on

holy chit those socks were dirty!

GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When i was younger i allowed her to lick my azzh0le

MotoX13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MotoX13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MotoX13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MotoX13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MotoX13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MotoX13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MotoX13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MotoX13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MotoX13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MotoX13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MotoX13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Kurt909 View Post
    had sex with my socks on

holy chit those socks were dirty!
    lol

BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Black0Hole View Post
    That feel when a woman's prolapsed rectum can come into view if she wears a miniskirt and her panties are too thin because she has taken it up the butt hard so many times.
    I have the weirdest boner...

makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makovex33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not sure if can read thread...

TyronesHugeWang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jizzed in her mouth, then pissed in her mouth and after that took a dump in her mouth. Made her swallow it all at the same time.

CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Blasted my ex on my college dorm bed, on her monthly, looked like a crime scene when we were done. I'll never forget that tar substance being wiped out of her vag, almost vomited
    J. Crew Crew | S&P Crew | Minimalist Crew | Can't Fly Plane Crew | Barbour Crew

Registered User FalconPunchBrah's Avatar
    FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like going balls deep into her ass, sometimes leading to poop finding itself on my dick but I've learned to live with it.

I love cumming deep in women's butts. It gives me a sense of power and ownership over them, especially if I am the first to shoot a load deep within their butt. Especially if I find out that she normally do anal with relationship material guys but lets loose with guys like me.

That feel when you go balls deep into her ass while you have her pinned on her stomach with the weight of your legs and your hands around her neck; her head pushed into the pillow/headboard and she screams AAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE and shakes violently.

Then that feel when you bust your load deep in her ass, pull out, and she is still having spasms, can't think straight, and tries hard to move but can only lay there quivering, while your load oozes out of her butt and down her vagina; her hands, legs, and back still shaking.

One woman I've butt phucked had a disturbingly wide rectum that doesn't taper off at the end, she has to place a cork up her butt to create an airtight seal, otherwise poop will pass through unopposed since her rectum became so wide and inelastic. Her ******* was a huge gaping hole, never saw anything like it, a bottomless pit with a disturbingly wide circumference.

That feel when a woman's prolapsed rectum can come into view if she wears a miniskirt and her panties are too thin because she has taken it up the butt hard so many times.
    Trying so hard not to start lmao in class Hahahah funniest chit I've read all week srs

ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Watched one of my ex's blow her dog for a minute or so.

Sometimes I don't even know who I am anymore.

Registered User yalldunnosquats's Avatar
    yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000)
    Banging g/f doggy at a resort, dude walks in and I instantly jizz inside her.

Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Married her.

Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OTERASTIOS View Post
    went to her fridge, came all over some left over spaghetti and the next day watched her eat that **** with her father
    I seriously hate you right now. That's what I'm having for lunch, RIGHT NOW.

Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bustermac View Post
    Married her.
    The dirtiest.
    Always rep fellow military brahs.

Navy Veteran (Feelsgoodman)

Featured in "WE MIRIN'" volume 33 spot #10
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/we-mirin-volume-33-16-superb-transformations.html

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Marky22 View Post
    Stuck a sausage up her vagina and I ate it
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by XMaloventX View Post
    Sex in public at some cliffs where people bird watch, etc. third time banging that day so lasting ages, finally push the sloot aside and blew my load off the side of the cliff.
    Sloot had already taken two loads to the teddies, so I gave this one to Mother Nature.
    i cant be the only one who lol'd hard imaging the guy blowing his load off a cliff and watching it fall hundreds of feet down to the sea
    Bench 280x1 Dead 415x1 OHP 185x1, Chins 90x5x5 Goals: 200x1 OHP, 100x5x5 chins, 315x1 Bench, 225 Front Squat
    *Sh!tty chest, bis, back, shoulders, traps, quads, hamstrings, calves, tris, forearms, glutes, abs crew*
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160399581
    Bulged discs crew Long femurs crew

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Doc_Detroit View Post
    lmao, nothing that bad man.

Had dinner one time with this proper, rich girl and stayed at her mansion-like villa for the night while her parents were away during my junior year of high school. I worked a part-time job as a cabana boy at the country club and her parents knew me from my services there. I spent a lot of time just casually flirting with their daughter and built up a steady relationship. Her grandmother was actually the one who hired me in the first place.

Anyways, I was this poor, arab guy and she was this prestigious, white chick. She was 17 but she looked like she had the body of a 24 year old. So, our relationship progressed to the point where she invited me over to watch a movie and eat dinner at her villa while her parents were out. My mind was thinking I was about to get laid. Unfortunately for me, her 80ish year old grandmother doesn't live too far away and parents called her up to check on daughter in the villa. One thing led to another and I was in the basement throttling this girl full-on with her face buried in the sofa cushions moaning while the little mermaid was playing in the background on her flat screen drowning everything out. I still remember the scene and everything. It was the part where the Prince was on the boat with Ariel.
    Anyways, grandmother walks into the house and makes her flight downstairs. She comes down quietly without me noticing as the tv is pretty loud. She just stood there when she arrived. It took me a good 20 seconds before I realized she was standing there near the base of the footsteps. The lights were off so it took me a second to make out the shadowy figure. Had to perform a triple take to make sure I wasn't hallucinating as I was completely stoned during all of this as well. (C'mon I was a cabana boy) She looks me directly in my eyes. She can't see her granddaughter as she's covered by the back of the black leather sofa so it looks like there's this dirty arab cabana boy thrusting into the cushions butt naked. Can't stop maintaining eye contact with grandmother for a solid 15 seconds of thrusting naked. Ended up finishing while maintaining eye contact and the grandmother flinched as soon as I moaned out. Not gonna lie, it sounded pretty reminiscent of a monkey. She went back upstairs right after. Granddaughter didn't even notice until I told her. She ended up having to explain to her grandmother as I was scared chitless myself. I deuced outta there through the rear sliding door never to come back again. My clothes were on the terrace so I had to cross butt naked to my car and drive home with frozen jizz all over my shaft. I still miss that v-neck man. Ended up quitting my job and only banged the chick in neutral locations from that point onward. Never got my v-neck back though. I transferred later that year to a new high school in mainland Florida for my senior year. The memory still chubs me up sometimes though. dat eye contact man. Never gonna forget it.
    I can confirm I am grandmom
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

One woman I've butt phucked had a disturbingly wide rectum that doesn't taper off at the end, she has to place a cork up her butt to create an airtight seal, otherwise poop will pass through unopposed since her rectum became so wide and inelastic. Her ******* was a huge gaping hole, never saw anything like it, a bottomless pit with a disturbingly wide circumference.

mother phuck, I haven't laughed this hard in a LONG time. how deep in the red are you?
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well she wasn't really my gf but i ate a girl out after my friend busted inside her. had NO idea he had came already and boy was i in for a surprise. nastiest cum i've ever tasted. no homo.

IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by XMaloventX View Post
    Sex in public at some cliffs where people bird watch, etc. third time banging that day so lasting ages, finally push the sloot aside and blew my load off the side of the cliff.
    Sloot had already taken two loads to the teddies, so I gave this one to Mother Nature.
    Have you had successful crop seasons since then?
    No reps for the wicked ★ Deacon at the Church of Iron ★ Boring Adult Crew
    --------Ask not what the misc can do for you, ask what you can do for the misc----------

OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ...the aristocrats!

MJKJSK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJKJSK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJKJSK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJKJSK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJKJSK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJKJSK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJKJSK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJKJSK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJKJSK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJKJSK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJKJSK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lmns View Post
    Got my ex to blow me let me come on my abs, she licked it up spit it into my mouth and we made out with it for a while.

ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nothing dirty in misc terms really, anal a couple times, public sex, etc. i guess if there was something i gave her a creamy bootyhole then kept fukin her in the vaj until i went softy. thats probably as dirty as it gets for me, no thanks poopy/semeny vaj

joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Aasemd View Post
    Am I the only guy who puts fingers in girls butts here during shex?

All 10 of em
    Some call it obsession, I call it dedication

Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i had been consuming asparagus for 3 days prior to ejaculating into her mouth

jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sex in the backseat of a car in the church parking lot on a Sunday