tekitekiau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should Continue Bulk or Start Cutting?

Hey everyone this is my first post,

1 year ago when I started weight lifting. 3 Months ago started my first serious bulking program. I was 136lbs/62kg and had 6% body fat now Im 154lbs/70kg with 9% body fat. My height is 5'7/1.76 and Im 20 years old. I don't take any supplements just 2500-2800 calories per day. I go to the gym 4 times a week. Here is my program: TU-CHEST W-LEGS TH-ARMS F or SAT- BACK/SHOULDERS

Check my pictures what I need to do continue Bulking?? I need change something to my program??? Also I have problem with left side of my body seems to be lagging.

Thank you
    Attached Images

AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm lean bulking on 2600 calories and I'm a 5'8" female. So your "bulking" numbers are looking a little low in my opinion.

ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry to have to say this, but you're not 9% bf. Now, to answer your question, you should definitely continue bulking. Why? You'd have to cut to unhealthy low body weight to have the bf % you want. By then, people wouldn't know you lift. Just my opinion, but I'm sure you've made progress, so keep it up.

110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are around 14-16% body fat, and you should continue bulking. Just eat 300 calories over maintenance and I don't think arms really needs a dedicated day to itself lol. Also the amount of days you go to the gym are irrelevant; it's how much effort you put into those days.

xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agree 100% with poster above. Op you're probably 14%

mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    continue to get ripped, you are almost there, then start growing lean, don't get fat

danielaponte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tekitekiau View Post
    Hey everyone this is my first post,

1 year ago when I started weight lifting. 3 Months ago started my first serious bulking program. I was 136lbs/62kg and had 6% body fat now Im 154lbs/70kg with 9% body fat. My height is 5'7/1.76 and Im 20 years old. I don't take any supplements just 2500-2800 calories per day. I go to the gym 4 times a week. Here is my program: TU-CHEST W-LEGS TH-ARMS F or SAT- BACK/SHOULDERS

Check my pictures what I need to do continue Bulking?? I need change something to my program??? Also I have problem with left side of my body seems to be lagging.

Thank you
    I am sorry to break your bubble, but there is no way you went from 6% BF, or that you are even 9%BF. For that to happen or be real, I would have to at least see your abs, very well. Nonetheless I think you are at about 15%BF. Now, you have a lot of work ahead. There is no reason for you to "CUT" because you can easily have the misconception to LOOSE WEIGHT and in turn you will loose muscle. Therefore, focus on having a routine/plan that is HIGH IN PROTEIN, that is CLOSE to your daily calories burned. LIFT HEAVY, CHANGE IT UP EVERY 4 WEEKS, TAKE SUPPLEMENTS AND REST. You will reach a great physique in about 3 months. Then after that, you are "able" to cut, by lowering calories (from carbs and fats) and adding more cardio 4-5 times a week.

danielaponte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 110393 View Post
    You are around 14-16% body fat, and you should continue bulking. Just eat 300 calories over maintenance and I don't think arms really needs a dedicated day to itself lol. Also the amount of days you go to the gym are irrelevant; it's how much effort you put into those days.
    I agree with you that he is about 14-16% BF. And also about calories, however, I do think that gym days are relevant. You can not think that if you work out one day for 10 hours, you are done for the week. because, really to obtain a great physique you need about 4-6 hours a week, however, you need to rest as well, and also, by doing workouts several times a week, you are increasing the number of calories burned for the following days.

Originally Posted by AutumnHB View Post
    I'm lean bulking on 2600 calories and I'm a 5'8" female. So your "bulking" numbers are looking a little low in my opinion.
    When I was start my calories was 3200 but I saw that I gain quick too much fat .

Originally Posted by 110393 View Post
    Originally Posted by danielaponte View Post
    I agree with you that he is about 14-16% BF. And also about calories, however, I do think that gym days are relevant. You can not think that if you work out one day for 10 hours, you are done for the week. because, really to obtain a great physique you need about 4-6 hours a week, however, you need to rest as well, and also, by doing workouts several times a week, you are increasing the number of calories burned for the following days.
    I check BF with Professional Analyzer at my nutritionist. 9% BF

Registered User UgotAniceSNATCH's Avatar
    UgotAniceSNATCH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UgotAniceSNATCH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UgotAniceSNATCH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UgotAniceSNATCH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UgotAniceSNATCH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UgotAniceSNATCH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UgotAniceSNATCH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UgotAniceSNATCH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UgotAniceSNATCH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UgotAniceSNATCH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UgotAniceSNATCH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fire your nutritionist. you're over 15%.i'd guess 16 - 17% body fat
    i jerk, you clean.

bench press: 998383892939838382923829833928394849384293829930494 lbs

t5contra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t5contra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t5contra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t5contra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t5contra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t5contra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t5contra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t5contra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t5contra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t5contra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t5contra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would go on a 6 months bulk if I were you

Mojtabafaraji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojtabafaraji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojtabafaraji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojtabafaraji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojtabafaraji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojtabafaraji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojtabafaraji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojtabafaraji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojtabafaraji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojtabafaraji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    9% bf? *sigh*
    On a 6 month bulk, 4 months left!

Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mojtabafaraji View Post
    9% bf? *sigh*
    OP is between 16-18% BF.
    Attached Images
    hi

Registered User of Peace MaximosJ's Avatar
    MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by UgotAniceSNATCH View Post
    fire your nutritionist. you're over 15%.i'd guess 16 - 17% body fat
    This. What is the "professional analyzer" you mentioned, OP? Is it just some electronic scale you step on or device you hold in your hands? Those things are not very reliable.
    Off the bb.com forums for Lent; may check PMs occasionally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0LleY73_pY

CADTEMAMSDPFWAMPFIPWRCIBLDWTBOCS Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159725621&p=1196708161&viewfull=1#post1196708161

"[I]t is necessary for one who wishes to speak about the truth to distinguish precisely the meanings of what is being said, for error arises out of ambiguity." -- St. Maximos the Confessor

Thank you all for your answers. Is not risky to continue bulking with 16-18%BF?? Also I'm looking to change my program do you suggest any bulking program from bodybuilding.com??