Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lumber Black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumber Black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumber Black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumber Black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumber Black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumber Black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumber Black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol i thought this was like some 1970's/1980's type of ****....they really still exist? lmfao...bike gangs just seem so Dukes of Hazard.

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by Tim
    If he just hit the guy once and the guy didn't hit him back, it wasn't really like he totally kicked his ass. It was more like he was trying to start a brawl but was unsuccessful when the guy didn't fight back. Guys like that are *******s; and I hope that he crashes his motorcycle when driving home drunk from a bar one night.
    bump
    what a dick

Nollej has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by bigpoppaproppy
    did he hit him for no reason?

im not big into all that
    so I dunno why everyone fears them so much

do as normal and call the cops for assault

its fear that allows groups like them and gangs to thrive

too many people let things happen, simply watching and never helping or reporting

sad really
    My cousin got the **** kicked out of him by hells angels while the cops drove by. He asked the cops to do something and they replied "Buddy, we arent doing nothing.. dont you think we know who they are?"
    They offered to drive my cousin to the hospitol, since he had many broken bones.
    anabolicarchive.com
    Tuna Shake (BABY!!) http://www.deepsquatter.com/shake.htm

goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Tim
    If he just hit the guy once and the guy didn't hit him back, it wasn't really like he totally kicked his ass. It was more like he was trying to start a brawl but was unsuccessful when the guy didn't fight back. Guys like that are *******s; and I hope that he crashes his motorcycle when driving home drunk from a bar one night.
    It was probably more like the guy said or did something so the Angel popped him one. Sounds like they were prospects.

Nollej has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Gmav
    They control just about every single bar in Quebec, Canada.

Calling police doesn't do anything.
    I agree, in Canada they are out of hand, especially in quebec and BC
    anabolicarchive.com
    Tuna Shake (BABY!!) http://www.deepsquatter.com/shake.htm

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Even if the guy beat the snot out of the bikers he'd probably have to move cities cause there'd probably be some hit out on him after that.

Oldschool Oldschool Oldschool Oldschool Oldschool Oldschool Oldschool Oldschool Oldschool Oldschool Oldschool
    I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be a hit on anyone because of a fight... They're crazzy not stupid. They're not gonna go to jail over an average joe...
    "If you knew that you had to fight to the death tomorrow, would it change the way you train today?"

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok wrong wording, I mean they'd probably role up to his house with baseball bats next time.

z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the guy that got hit was average size like 5'7" ish med build the biker was like 5'10"- 6ft a good beer belly but thick as hell through the shoulders arms ect. , ya they could of beat him down much worse but honestly im surprised he was still conscious after the one hit
    George Castanza "Was that wrong of me? because if anyone would of mentioned that type of behavior was frowned upon here I never would of slept with the cleaning woman on my desk"

I WASNT BORN WITH ENOUGH MIDDLE FINGERS

I take absolutely no responsibility for anything that comes out of my mouth

why do I get blamed for everything I do?

z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

It was probably more like the guy said or did something so the Angel popped him one. Sounds like they were prospects.

what idiot would say ****
    George Castanza "Was that wrong of me? because if anyone would of mentioned that type of behavior was frowned upon here I never would of slept with the cleaning woman on my desk"

goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by z-man

what idiot would say ****
    You would be surprised what people will do or say when they get a few drinks in them.

hey how do you get the lines and big black letters when you copy somone elses quotes?

J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    I grew up watching the Pagans and Warlocks beat the piss out of each other, and anyone in their way.

Jersey, and Long Island bros will know who I'm talkin' about.

Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by goblin6
    You would be surprised what people will do or say when they get a few drinks in them.
    Bump. Nothing like the Liquid Courage........I've surprised myself a few times, but luckily I have a lot of friends that are even bigger than I am

Originally posted by z-man
    hey how do you get the lines and big black letters when you copy somone elses quotes?
    Hit the quote button on their post and it does it for you.

I didnt even mention the worst part for me. There was a chick there all over me sitting next to us with her friends. Now I was on drink #6 which is about 2 drinks past my "I can be charming" stage, so i didnt make a move to talk to her much. But finally im like **** it and was going to tell my buddy to beat it so I could get some time with her when the incident took place, which pretty much ruined the mood in the place and most people left (including the girl before i got the #s)

**disclaimer** I was pretty sloshed but i clearly recall great long blond hair and tatoos on a hot chick, but my sober buddy tells me she was foul, so for future retellings of the story she will be refered to as a hottie. hehe

Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i didnt think the hells angels really did that much anymore.

My dad (when he lived in manhattan as a kid) lived across the street from what use to be a mod hangout...and 2 blocks away from hells angles hangout. He prob lived in onea the safest neighborhoods lol.

When we went to his neighborhood not to long ago, we saw their bikes lined up infront of the hangout. I think over the door of the hangout it said 'When in doubt, Knock em out.' lol

As we were walkin around more we saw this lady infront of my dads old apt. building...and we were talkin to her and she said that the hells angles around there don't really do much anymore. She said some are doctors and lawyers and crap........idk if thats true or not though. She didnt say anything about the mob hangout...because thats not there anymore lol.
    +Rocky+

Booker H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Booker H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by RWHJR3
    Havn't you seen the Simpsons where Homer wins a Motorcycle and starts his own BIke Club? And Marge is the Slut of the Month, and the other BIker gang comes and takes marge? They were called "hells angels" or something like that, I forgot.
    that was a good episode. and how marge turns the hard- ass bikers into a bunch of softies.

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Nollej
    My cousin got the **** kicked out of him by hells angels while the cops drove by. He asked the cops to do something and they replied "Buddy, we arent doing nothing.. dont you think we know who they are?"
    They offered to drive my cousin to the hospitol, since he had many broken bones.
    That's pathetic. There's zero tolerance for bikies here. Police would have kicked their ass.

Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The cops are just as scared of Hellz Angels as the average citizen. I know to get into the 1% Club of Hellz Angles (guys with 1% patch on right sleeve of jacket), you have to murder someone. So yeah, if you see a biker gang and a few of them have that patch, you better just walk out of the place you are in.

Do any of y'all remember the Stones concert at that race track some years back where Hellz Angles were the security? Riot broke out and like 20-something people died; however, nobody from Hellz Angles was.....think about it.

NOTE: I know all this because I know some guys that are members of Hellz Angles and the 1% Club. They gave me the rundown one night at a bar in Atlanta. The only reason I know them is because my pops was roommates with 2 of them.
    Last edited by Cod; 08-19-2003 at 12:36 AM.

Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by jay81
    That's pathetic. There's zero tolerance for bikies here. Police would have kicked their ass.
    No offense, but Hellz Angles would run all over Australia and its people.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I ran into some trouble with them when I was 16 years old. Well at least the ones I met where total a-holes!!!
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Cod
    You kidding? We've got more bikie gangs here than anywhere ... it's practically a constant state of gang warfare. That's why there's zero tolerance. They'd get their come uppance here.

Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Cod
    Dick, we have some of the most violent Bikie gangs in the world. They are one of the largest suppliers of drugs in the country. And the different gangs are constantly fueding with each other.
    Someday in the not too distant future, a new challenger will explode out of the darkness and into Coleman's life like a nightmare, shattering his dreams and invading his kingdom.

Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie Rules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A friend told me of how she was dancing in a club when a group of Bikers came in. She said about 20 of them formed a circle around some girl while one of them raped her. After that they just got up and walked out. Nobody tried to stop them.
    Someday in the not too distant future, a new challenger will explode out of the darkness and into Coleman's life like a nightmare, shattering his dreams and invading his kingdom.

Booker H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Booker H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Cod
    you are right. they would. it is beause we have society where crime and criminals dont get given the opportunity to become that big a problem, unlike a country where they are obviously a problem and the govt is quite bright enough to stop the problem...

disco1 is not very well liked. (-100) disco1 is not very well liked. (-100) disco1 is not very well liked. (-100) disco1 is not very well liked. (-100) disco1 is not very well liked. (-100) disco1 is not very well liked. (-100) disco1 is not very well liked. (-100) disco1 is not very well liked. (-100) disco1 is not very well liked. (-100) disco1 is not very well liked. (-100) disco1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    When I was in Perth W.A there was a spate of biker related shootings. These people are lawyers/solicitors/office workers in the day then on the w/end they become asses! They should put them all in a field and let them shoot it out till the last one. These people are so sad! Theres nothing wrong with wanting to belong to a group as we are just monkeys but they really need to get a life the messy, long haired, smelly, mongrel, oil smelling, fatty, unfit, unpleasent, groupies, wannabes, roadie types. I think I've made my feelings clear! AND IF THEY WANT SOME, COME AND GET IT!!!!!!!

SteelFan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There seems to be a lot of misconceptions about the Hells Angels. So here is the link to the website, http://www.hells-angels.com/

As far as the 1% patch, society labeled bikers as criminals, when actually 1% of all bikers actually spent time in prison. Members wearing a 1% patch indicates that they have done time, some for murder. The Hells Angels are a very large group, they do have benefit runs, they do have doctors and lawyers, they are also involved in illegal activities. The most famous Hells Angel is Chuck Zito, he use to be a bouncer at Scores, now he does movies, etc.
    "I see stupid people, they're everywhere, they walk around like everyone else, they don't even know that they're dumb"............ And they all post here.

Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Nollej
    **** man, that is pure bull****
    Ltes just say im big Enuf

Originally posted by disco1
    When I was in Perth W.A there was a spate of biker related shootings. These people are lawyers/solicitors/office workers in the day then on the w/end they become asses! They should put them all in a field and let them shoot it out till the last one. These people are so sad! Theres nothing wrong with wanting to belong to a group as we are just monkeys but they really need to get a life the messy, long haired, smelly, mongrel, oil smelling, fatty, unfit, unpleasent, groupies, wannabes, roadie types. I think I've made my feelings clear! AND IF THEY WANT SOME, COME AND GET IT!!!!!!!
    I think you might have confused bikers with bikies.

Very few bikies hold professional positions, most are manual workers if in fact they work a day job at all as they are an organized crime outfit, heavily involved in the drug trade.

Bikers on the other hand are pretty regular people during the day/week, often being professionals such as lawyers ect, they just like to dress up and ride bikes on the weekends or other time off. They're not affiliated with any outlaw motorcycle gangs and don't commit crime in any form, they're harmless, a like for bikes ect is the limit of their mischief.

Bikies killed a high ranking police officer in Perth a couple of years back in a car bombing in his home driveway. Got what he deserved though imo, he was a crooked cop who had screwed over a lot of people.

The Coffin Cheaters have a clubrooms walking distance away from my place. They're certainly not above the law in Australia, the police raid the place and tip it upside down every 5 minutes. Can be a bitch breaking in though as the clubrooms is heavily fortified & of course they gotta use all kinds of equipment to get in!