BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

concerned eating too little will interfere with my ability to push myself further?

I'm cutting fat off right now and have been doing so since september with a three day split of Back/Bi/Legs (x2) chest/shoulders/tri/abs (x1)
    i'm focusing primarily on squats,deadlifts and bent over bar rows, for squats i'm trying to up the amount of weight I can do, though I am curious if not eating enough will prevent me from going heavier?

for all my squats i'm going as low as I possibly can, and for now I think my max weight is 175 pounds or so...mustering around 5-6 reps.
    For all exercises I do 3-4 sets with 6-8 reps in each.

I do my heavier lifts first so sometimes i'll either incorporate a warm up or light cool down after finishing the set.

My question also is if I absolutely need to keep upping my weight?

My diet gets lighter during the course of the day, Breakfeast with the most calories and dinner with the fewest.

*I do about 5-6 exercises for each day i'm there.
    Breakfast ususally apples with eggs and some other grain and protien
    Lunch is a bit more carb heavy with some protien on the side.
    Dinner salad/protien
    Last edited by BlueBison17; 12-01-2013 at 12:32 PM.
    Yes i'm aware that a bear is not a bison.

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BlueBison17 View Post
    I'm cutting fat off right now and have been doing so since september with a three day split of Back/Bi/Legs (x2) chest/shoulders/tri/abs (x1)
    i'm focusing primarily on squats,deadlifts and bent over bar rows, for squats i'm trying to up the amount of weight I can do, though I am curious if not eating enough will prevent me from going heavier?

for all my squats i'm going as low as I possibly can, and for now I think my max weight is 175 pounds or so...mustering around 5-6 reps.
    For all exercises I do 3-4 sets with 6-8 reps in each.

I do my heavier lifts first so sometimes i'll either incorporate a warm up or light cool down after finishing the set.

My question also is if I absolutely need to keep upping my weight?

My diet gets lighter during the course of the day, Breakfeast with the most calories and dinner with the fewest.

*I do about 5-6 exercises for each day i'm there.
    Breakfast ususally apples with eggs and some other grain and protien
    Lunch is a bit more carb heavy with some protien on the side.
    Dinner salad/protien
    Eating too little will certainly make gaining strength more difficult. Most newbies can gain a fair bit of strength while cutting but you hit a point where strength gains stall. This is part of the cutting process. Most people attempt to gain as much strength as possible when bulking and then try to maintain that strength during the cutting process. Weight loss and strength gains are competing goals.
    -Former 300lb club

My Transformation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEs4py6FUs

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/feedingfitness

"Obsessed is a term lazy people use to describe the dedicated."

BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by vismal View Post
    Eating too little will certainly make gaining strength more difficult. Most newbies can gain a fair bit of strength while cutting but you hit a point where strength gains stall. This is part of the cutting process. Most people attempt to gain as much strength as possible when bulking and then try to maintain that strength during the cutting process. Weight loss and strength gains are competing goals.
    thanks for the reply, I suppose i'll just continue working along this plateau then. unless you know of another way to improve/increase strength without having to consume more calories
    but it makes sense and clarifies a lot!
    Yes i'm aware that a bear is not a bison.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is nothing wrong with eating more calories if you are expending more.

Look at pro athletes. They eat like mad because they expend calories like mad. They dont sit around getting fat and eating more just for the hell of it.

Ever see a fat swimmer? No and they eat like 10k cals per day or some insane thing like that.

The smart thing to do is to eat more to compensate for the output. You will get the same weight loss results.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda