Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500)

HELP How Do I tactfully Get a Girl To Eat Plan B

So I had lots of very interesting sex with a girl, beginning three hours after I met her. I am worried that... idk, I think she may be pregnant. Will she listen if I straight up say uhh... you need to take plan b asap?

We met on a mexican vacation and the sex was not all condom'ed up. Looking for srs advice I'm too young to be a baby daddy .

She lives hours away and realistically we will probably never see each other again. So basically I need to text her something that will guarantee she eats some plan b. And this is the third day since we started having a good time, so time is short.

Also in what stage of a womens cycle is the safest for unprotected sex? Closer to the period right?
    I Am Best Natural Athlete Long Time Dedicated: 9 Months of Lifting With Little Amount of Breaks
    Left Handed Master Race Crew
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew
    I would hurt you so bad if you step to me irl because I don't estat unlike you

My Pussy is wetter than a rain forest

-=Future True Natty King under construction=-

thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500)
    *bump on ya mother
    I Am Best Natural Athlete Long Time Dedicated: 9 Months of Lifting With Little Amount of Breaks
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In b4 fbi
    -= 08-18-2009 Never Forget =-

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157444353

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

Habbadahut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Habbadahut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Habbadahut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Habbadahut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Habbadahut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Habbadahut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Habbadahut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Habbadahut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Habbadahut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Habbadahut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Habbadahut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    babynames.com

Originally Posted by Habbadahut View Post
    babynames.com
    This is funny, but funnier when its not personal
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500)
    Just take the risk I guess
    I rep back!

TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You dun goofed OP.
    6'6" crew
    220 lbs in avi (srs)
    Computer Science crew
    Prenup if I ever get married crew

HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why don't you call her, not text as this is important. Ask her if she's on the pill. If she is, like most women, no problem. If she isn't then tell her straight to get the morning after pill.

You weren't too shy to sex her, don't pussyfoot around this part.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life." - Cecil Rhodes

Originally Posted by HarryFlashman View Post
    Why don't you call her, not text as this is important. Ask her if she's on the pill. If she is, like most women, no problem. If she isn't then tell her straight to get the morning after pill.

You weren't too shy to sex her, don't pussyfoot around this part.
    I asked her while we were ****ing and shes not on the pill, thus my concern...
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did you ask her if she was already on birth control? Maybe she already is. Lots of girls are these days. Did you splooge in her?

mgillette1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgillette1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgillette1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgillette1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgillette1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgillette1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgillette1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgillette1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgillette1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgillette1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgillette1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why is it so weird to ask her straight up to take it? In fact, why didnt you just tell her to take it after you had sex? I dont understand the "awkwardness" of it that some of you miscers claim to have.

Originally Posted by Jim Jitsu View Post
    Did you ask her if she was already on birth control? Maybe she already is. Lots of girls are these days. Did you splooge in her?
    I was only sometimes wearing a jimmy, nearly blacked out, and I went in for seconds many times after pulling out.
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by mgillette1 View Post
    Why is it so weird to ask her straight up to take it? In fact, why didnt you just tell her to take it after you had sex? I dont understand the "awkwardness" of it that some of you miscers claim to have.
    this
    The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns (no redneck)

It was on a cruise ship and I didn't think I was gonna see her again but I ran into her the next day. Phones don't work well on international waters
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Name of the Day: Norris, From the North
    "Come on you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?" - First Sergeant Dan Daly

Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this, seriously what the fuk is so hard about asking a girl to take plan b to be on the safe side? fukin clowns woulds would rather have a baby you don't want yet?
    Killa

masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tell her to take it up lol wtf.

Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thesavagepony View Post
    It was on a cruise ship and I didn't think I was gonna see her again but I ran into her the next day. Phones don't work well on international waters
    why didn't u just ask her while you were hittin. just tell her to take it now
    Killa

Originally Posted by Superkid2 View Post
    this, seriously what the fuk is so hard about asking a girl to take plan b to be on the safe side? fukin clowns woulds would rather have a baby you don't want yet?
    I just want to make sure she DOES take it, not afraid to ask it. If/when she responds I'll post the convo.

What time in a woman's cycle is condomless sex safest

Why indeed, why indeed
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP be a man and accept your role as a new father.

by the way I'd get tested too. dem mexicans mama are loco.

Originally Posted by FGCHENG View Post
    OP be a man and accept your role as a new father.

by the way I'd get tested too.
    She wasn't very experienced, but she was 20. Truthfully its the other girls I hooked up with on this cruise that I'm more worried about catching something from. I took a shower and used axe body soap so I think I escaped with no pp drip.

Attached Images
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Did you piss in between sessions
    2. How much break time in between sessions
    3. You're an idiot, sexing someone you met for the first time. WTF op

Originally Posted by ImplicitNone View Post
    1. Did you piss in between sessions
    2. How much break time in between sessions
    3. You're an idiot, sexing someone you met for the first time. WTF op
    1. No
    2. Around a minute
    3. It's a cruise, are you not aware?
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    awful thread op
    2/5/14

tinyurl.com/lu9579n

ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImplicitNone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thesavagepony View Post
    1. No
    2. Around a minute

3. It's a cruise, are you not aware?

Welp, still waiting for a response, at least my baby will be sexy
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

"**** I used to have one and I think I gave it away"

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/U+WOT+M8+description+.+http+www.********.com+marti n.w.keating_079b02_4051759.jpg[/img]
    Attached Images
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

Ok shes going to store to buy some, thank the lawd
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

Pandai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pandai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pandai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pandai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pandai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pandai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pandai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pandai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pandai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pandai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pandai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just tell her to take the pill.

Don't end up like that guy in Florida who got arrested and is being charged with murder for tricking his ex-girlfriend into taking an abortion pill.

RIRooster is not very helpful. (-500) RIRooster is not very helpful. (-500) RIRooster is not very helpful. (-500) RIRooster is not very helpful. (-500) RIRooster is not very helpful. (-500) RIRooster is not very helpful. (-500) RIRooster is not very helpful. (-500) RIRooster is not very helpful. (-500) RIRooster is not very helpful. (-500) RIRooster is not very helpful. (-500) RIRooster is not very helpful. (-500)
    Threads like this remind me that "Idiocracy" was not fiction but, rather, a documentary from the future.