POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Best Steak House in Denver?

OK, guys I need your help. The wife and I are going out to visit our best friends on Friday who were recently relocated to Denver. We want to go out to a great steak dinner so I figured I would ask what are the best steak houses in Denver area.

I am looking for the best, not necessarily the most popular but in your opinion the best. If it happens to also be the most popular that's fine too.

Someone mentioned to me Shannahans, Elways or The Keg Steak House. I've never been to Denver so have no idea about any of those so looking for some advice.

Thanks.
    https://www.********.com/ChrisHessMensPhysique
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/blogs/the-life-inspiration-and-dedication/8571-when-are-you-ready-for-the-stage.html
    www.twitter.com/portergolf
    www.instagram.com/portergolf

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am partial to Texas Roadhouse, great steaks and big servings. May not be what you are considering based on the Shanahan and Elway mentions. Just north of Denver in Thornton.
    http://www.texasroadhouse.com/restau...orado/thornton
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bastien's was voted the best steakhouse in Denver, 2013! Pretty recent vote. I imagine Denver is a lot like Kansas City. You should be able to find an excellent steak just about anywhere.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What I wouldn't give for a decent steak. Where I am living, they slice the beef into thin slices and throw it in hot water to cook, (hot pot ) WTF. In the major cities here you can find good steak houses with the meat from the US or Aus, but not here in bum fkc nowhere. My mouth is watering thinking about it.
    pick it up and put it down

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    What I wouldn't give for a decent steak. Where I am living, they slice the beef into thin slices and throw it in hot water to cook, (hot pot ) WTF. In the major cities here you can find good steak houses with the meat from the US or Aus, but not here in bum fkc nowhere. My mouth is watering thinking about it.
    Good God! Steak sliced thin and thrown into boiling water? Just what the freakin' hell is up with that? Kill the cook I say!!! Take him out into the parking lot and beat the holy *%&^ out of him! If dinner sucked, at least you had some fun beating up somebody! You could also run over him with the car. We get stickers for that here in Texas, especially if the steak is not properly prepared.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    Good God! Steak sliced thin and thrown into boiling water? Just what the freakin' hell is up with that? Kill the cook I say!!! Take him out into the parking lot and beat the holy *%&^ out of him! If dinner sucked, at least you had some fun beating up somebody! You could also run over him with the car. We get stickers for that here in Texas, especially if the steak is not properly prepared.
    I know, I know Paolo. Brings tears to my eyes every time I see it happen. Oh the humanity!!!!!!!!

I remember seeing an episode of the big bang theory where they took one of the nerds mothers out for sushi. She was from Texas and when they asked if she liked the sushi, she said, it was good, but would have been better if it was cooked............ and if it was beef. LMAO
    Last edited by jeffaus; 12-01-2013 at 11:40 PM.
    pick it up and put it down

POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for the responses. We are going to give Elways a try.
    https://www.********.com/ChrisHessMensPhysique
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/blogs/the-life-inspiration-and-dedication/8571-when-are-you-ready-for-the-stage.html
    www.twitter.com/portergolf
    www.instagram.com/portergolf

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by POrtergolf View Post
    Thanks for the responses. We are going to give Elways a try.
    I went to the Palm but here is a list:

i like yelp
    http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc...#sortby=rating