Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    counter15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very powerful and very inspiring article! Working out while working full time is a very hard task to undertake. As you mentioned that, your health should be the most important thing to you and you have also made some critical points regarding unnecessary expenses that can be avoided if you make sure that you take necessary steps in order to stay fit, strong, and healthy.

Well, at the end of the day anything valuable, beneficial, and helpful to your overall health quality and well-being will always come with sacrifice, dedication, and persistence. Therefore, it’s better to make sacrifices that will help you in that particular aspect of your life instead of doing absolutely nothing which could pose you at serious risk of developing certain type of diseases.

Adel67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great and inspiring article!

Personally, I have a great evening life that I like to spend with family or friends and I'd hate to sacrifice any of that. I have to be at work and leave my town at 815 to be at work by 9:00

I realized that making time for anything including the gym is simply a mindset. It's not easy but it is simple. It's a commitment!

My simple solution is to be in bed by 1030 pm and set the alarm for 600am. I can hit snooze twice lol. Then I brush my teeth, some deodorant, put gym clothes on quickly, take my prepared gymn bag and work clothes ( including shoes socks). Then off to do 1 to 1.5 hour workout, shower at gymn then go to work.

On the first day of the week I also pack my food for the week In a cooler and take it to work. We have a refrigerator. It takes me two hours on Sunday to prepare my meals for the week.

I've been doing this for two months and intend to be consistent. I kearn better shortcuts and more meal preparing ideas each time.

It's a decision to make fitness and nutrition a priority.

kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Solid article, with a number of great points! One that hits home from my experience that you mentioned is taking that week off from time to time. This really is the hardest thing to do once fitness become a routine in your life. I agree though that it's very advantageous to do so and some of my best gains have resulted from doing this. Thank you for the great read.
    Ambassador for ForceFitnessKits.com
    Lover of hard work, dedication and Gains!

sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Inspiring read, especially how true it is that fitness is for long term health and to keep taking care of your family. I have seen it personally where a person works hard in their 30s, 40s and early 50s but does not make health a priority. Then they lose speed as they get older and start to be a burden on their family early on. Exercising is not just to lose weight, or feel good but really is the difference in how your body will age in the future.