HopelessInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HopelessInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HopelessInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HopelessInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HopelessInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HopelessInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HopelessInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HopelessInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HopelessInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HopelessInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HopelessInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pro Deadlifters GTFIH! : Need tips on Deadlift!

Few months ago I made the choice to become alpha and start focusing on squats and deadlifts (and legs overall).
    With several weeks of practice, I can now say my squat form is pretty good. On the other hand, I'm having some issues while deadlifting.

I've asked some experienced guys how was my form while practicing it. They pretty much agreed that it overall was pretty good except some slight back bending on and off. The problem is that it always seem my lower back gets tired first. I assume it is much weaker than my legs and hold me back from increasing the weights at a faster rate. Also, while deadlifting today I got severe back pumps that led me to a poor training.

Anything I might be doing wrong? I'm also having issues with my forearms. As soon as I need to grip any kind of bar, they get so pumped with freakin' blood that it hurts and burn like hell.

Thanks for your tips!

Justice Police of bb.com hostelmaniac's Avatar
    hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    watch videos on youtube of the pros brah. and post videos of your form, we have no idea what we are working with here.
    Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155910073

Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe you should start doing some hyper extension and record your form until it's perfect
    I rep back +200✔

S: 465
    B: 325
    D: 545

Proud owner of a 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA 5.7L with T-Top, and digital dash.

PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Uri3LV8 View Post
    Maybe you should start doing some hyper extension and record your form until it's perfect
    This. Do more stuff for your lower back and core. Static stuff like superman and planking may help as well.