kyro_02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyro_02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What do you use, or did you use

Hey, well I don't have any 'proper' exercise equipment and weights and whatever, So I am just wondering what 'home' stuff did you use just something on the 'side' after your other proper physical workouts for your arms after the gym?

I don't know anyone personally that goes to a gym, so at the moment I have a creative mind. I am currently wrapping a T-Towel around my wrist(so I don't cut myself -- lol sounds a bit like an emo...) and using bricks like you would a 'barbell'.

Previously I did pushups and sit ups, but it really strains you and I believe I won't get muscle build if I do pushups because it is straining me early on during the work.. whereas, if I use something that does the same as a barbell to increase arm muscle ... it should 'form' quicker, right?

About 6 months ago I was pretty into pushups but didn't really kick it off, now after a full week of 'brick exercise' -- lol, my muscles look back to normal where i stopped.
    when i use bricks i can really feel my arms getting worked.

SO... what other 'home' stuff can i do using 'home equipment' as a form of workout

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey, well I don't have any 'proper' exercise equipment and weights and whatever, So I am just wondering what 'home' stuff did you use just something on the 'side' after your other proper physical workouts for your arms after the gym?

I don't know anyone personally that goes to a gym, so at the moment I have a creative mind.

well, what is it? DO you have access to a gym? are you looking for 'side stuff ' or are you intending to do ONLY side stuff???

your post is confusing.......

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can fill milk containers with sand for dumbbells etc.

If you have the funds, I would advice purchasing some equipment.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Handstand pushups with hands on stools (increased ROM). This can be a substitute for overhead pressing (vertical push).

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cat litter containers. They even say the weight on the bucket/container!
    Time To Re-Schedule

psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cinder blocks are good.. find a steel pole and fill it full of cinder blocks.. rope climbing, pullups off tree limbs, incline pushups, dips, and like said above, hand stand pushups.
    BRB, going hunting...

writes scary stories I_love_crows's Avatar
    I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Find a place to hang freely...

PULLUPS
    OUTLAW split:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1830521

Videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MikeyTheCrow

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pistols (one-legged squats) - quad dominant exercise

You can hold any type of resistance, out in front of you, for this exercise. Very versatile.

Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hill running with a weighted rucksack for legs, pullups and pushups for chest and back.

and the classic big log over the back for squats and the steel pole into two breeze blocks for the over head press.
    Altius, Citius, Forcius...

(corrected)

Nothing in this world is impossible to acheive given enough time, effort and polo mints

what did the cannibal do after he dumped his girlfriend?

flush

Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kyro_02 View Post
    Previously I did pushups and sit ups, but it really strains you and I believe I won't get muscle build if I do pushups because it is straining me early on during the work.. whereas, if I use something that does the same as a barbell to increase arm muscle ... it should 'form' quicker, right?
    I have no idea what you just said. You sound confused or like you are just making stuff up. The reason pushups won't build a lot of muscle is because they are a light exercise and do not put much of a load on the chest or arms. One of the best at home exercises with bodyweight would be pull ups. Once they get too easy (when you can do more than 12 easily) you will need to strap some weight to yourself. This will work most of your back, and your biceps. You could always find something heavy (sandbags or bags of cement are good) and pick it up and rest it on your shoulders, like how the strongman competitiors do the atlas stone. If you can get a good grip on this object then you could then try and press it over your head. You can usually buy an el-cheapo barbell set with 300lbs for like $100-150. I worked in landscaping for the last too summers and the coolest thing I had to do with bricks was carry a bunch with brick tongs. Brick tongs are just small lever devices with a handle that pinch a bunch of bricks together. If you stack them right or use bigger blocks they can hold a lot of weight. I would load two of them up equally and carry them side by side like a farmers carry. You could also do shrugs with them or do repetitions of picking the tongs up off of the ground. I would imagine that you could get two brick tongs for $40 (20 each)