Meggy13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Meggy13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Meggy13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Meggy13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Meggy13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Meggy13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Meggy13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Meggy13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy Help! I'm getting nervous!

So here is the deal. I am currently working out 6 days a week about an hour and half at a time. I am aspiring to become a npc bikini fitness competitor. I currently weigh 112 pounds and I'm at 17% body fat... I eat very clean and I eat protein like it was candy... But the main thing I am noticing is that I am bulking up and adding inches everywhere... How do I get my body to lean out and decrease my body fat percentage without dropping my weight to much... I need help! I'm getting nervous! Anything helps!!!

asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Meggy13 View Post
    So here is the deal. I am currently working out 6 days a week about an hour and half at a time. I am aspiring to become a npc bikini fitness competitor. I currently weigh 112 pounds and I'm at 17% body fat... I eat very clean and I eat protein like it was candy... But the main thing I am noticing is that I am bulking up and adding inches everywhere... How do I get my body to lean out and decrease my body fat percentage without dropping my weight to much... I need help! I'm getting nervous! Anything helps!!!
    Listen to what you're saying. You want to reduce your inches (mass) yet weigh(mass) roughly the same. Doesn't work like that. Pick one or the other. To lose inches you have to lose weight.

Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    k heres what you gotta do, go to this site http://www.fitwatch.com/qkcalc/calor...calculator.php, get your daily calorie deficit, build a diet that has .75 grams of protien per bodyweight, and about 100 to 150 carbs and has 500 calories less than your diet this way you will lose 1 pound a week healthy, you should also include fats but i dont find them that necesary as all they do is AID the body by transporting nutrients, your body does with or without fats, fats simply AID the process, another alternative would be to go ketogenetic this means consuming 0 carbs but high protein what thi will do is force your body to use fat storage for strength instead of carbs this way you should be burning a high amount of calories a day. hope this helps

Meggy13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Meggy13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Meggy13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Meggy13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Meggy13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Meggy13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Meggy13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Meggy13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by asmcriminal View Post
    Listen to what you're saying. You want to reduce your inches (mass) yet weigh(mass) roughly the same. Doesn't work like that. Pick one or the other. To lose inches you have to lose weight.
    Thanks for the input. Wishful thinking I guess!

Originally Posted by Edwiin View Post
    k heres what you gotta do, go to this site get your daily calorie deficit, build a diet that has .75 grams of protien per bodyweight, and about 100 to 150 carbs and has 500 calories less than your diet this way you will lose 1 pound a week healthy, you should also include fats but i dont find them that necesary as all they do is AID the body by transporting nutrients, your body does with or without fats, fats simply AID the process, another alternative would be to go ketogenetic this means consuming 0 carbs but high protein what thi will do is force your body to use fat storage for strength instead of carbs this way you should be burning a high amount of calories a day. hope this helps
    Thank you so much! That helps a ton! Really appreciate it!

Rageoholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rageoholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rageoholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rageoholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rageoholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rageoholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rageoholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rageoholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rageoholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rageoholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rageoholic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    interminent fasting is the future fat loss diet.

I lose 10 lbs in 2 weeks when I do it while maintaining mass

Srs look into it

asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Rageoholic View Post
    interminent fasting is the future fat loss diet.

I lose 10 lbs in 2 weeks when I do it while maintaining mass

Srs look into it
    No, it wasn't the IF it was the calories. When i stalled out on my fat loss i was doing IF for 6 months.
    NASM
    192lbs loss
    majoring in biochem.

You should never underestimate yourself. Don't discount your potential or defeat yourself before even trying. In times of tremendous adversity, we can do extraordinary things and when we don't underestimate ourselves opportunity opens it's arms. " - Sun tzu

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Calories in vs calories out...that's pretty much it

annadz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow you look really good. You dont need to work on anything! You look perfect!!!