AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Fat to Skinnyfat, to even MORE Skinnyfat, to sort of lifting to.. [~6 year progress]

Hey I started the change in 2007, been a long journey and now I am dialing it in slowly for ~48 weeks give or take a few weeks. I want to reach very low levels of bodyfat.

I think once I shred up I will look great

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158491793

Any questions feel free to ask. I am not super strong at all due to not knowing what I was doing at first.

But I deadlifted 420 x 3 recently.. so not horrible

SterkeMartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SterkeMartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SterkeMartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SterkeMartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SterkeMartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SterkeMartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SterkeMartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SterkeMartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SterkeMartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SterkeMartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SterkeMartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Impressive progress! Not a whole lot of people with the motivation to loose all that weight + get ripped

sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    huge triceps
    My Routine: Lift, Eat, Sh*t, Sleep

AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks, yea now I just have to shred the excess fat, shouldn't be too tough

Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Diet?
    Supps?
    Routine?
    Cardio?

Loose skin?

I'm skinnyfat also and currently bulking lol
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie

Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're not skinnyfat at all, you're looking bulked up brah
    With you by my side there's nothing I still fear,
    And now you're dead and gone I'll shed more than a tear.
    Because I know you were my inspiration, an angel without wings
    Ascending to the sky, forever you're my king.

haha i know I didn't mean it to say I did. I'd say I llooook decent now