SoulOfDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question No Weights Or Equipment Workout Recommendations

hi people, i'm here to ask you for a workout that can be performed at home without weight targeting the fat loss, i've seen lots of programs here but they are all with weights or should be performed in the gym, and i don't have weights at home (where i live they're kinda expensive) and i'm a little short of budget to pay a gym , so if somebody has some workout suggestion targetting the fat loss without weights, or without gym, mostly to be performed at home it would be really useful, i don't care how long it lasts or how many times per week it's going to be, all i want is you recommend me a workout for make in home with my own bodyweight

thanks in advance

ps: sometimes i hit the weights with a friend, but not always have the money to pay a cab to go to his house, or sometimes the times don't help me because i'm studying yet but i'm about to finish

have all a good day

NikoPopov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Read Ross Enamait's books on bodyweight training. They are priceless if you don't have access to weights.

Originally Posted by NikoPopov View Post
    Read Ross Enamait's books on bodyweight training. They are priceless if you don't have access to weights.
    sorry for my ignorance, but where i can find that?, any link? website?

Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http:/bit.ly/1ev7MIg
    My running and ICF 5x5 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153761921

Originally Posted by Nosepull View Post
    http:/bit.ly/1ev7MIg
    hm... thanks, but it said i have to buy it, and i think i said above that i'm a bit short with the budget, you don't know about a program that doesn't have to be bought?, i saw a guy on youtube named michael chang who made a workout with a towel!, you know how good it is?, i saw a couple of plyometrics workouts too, they don't seem to be with weights either, if they are as i say, does anybody know any fat burning workout?, and by the way, any thing you suggest me, please try to make sure it be free, i wouldn't care if i had money, but i don't have a dime

ps: Thanks to everybody for your feedback, really appreciated