Thread: Lumpy Pec!

nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Lumpy Pec!

Hey!

A month or so ago, I did some damage to my right pectoral; I don't have a rack - so when I do bench presses I start pushing off of the chest. (I know, this is a big no-no.)

However, I'm now unsure if I've torn it, and left some scar tissue, or whatever - or it's just contracted in a knot that won't ease.
    I need a little bit of help/closure, or both.

When I did the injury originally, it didn't POP or snap, or anything like that. It started hurting over the course of a few sets, and got gradually worse until I had to stop. The following week or so, it hurt to breathe, move my arm medially or laterally, and I noticed a lump in my chest, near my armpit where there wasn't before.
    Now, a month later, I've tried exercising, and it was fine for the first two workouts - and now I'm getting the same kind of pains, and the lump is still there.

If anyone has an idea as to what I might of done, and how long I shouldn't touch a barbell for, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.