Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    Her own picture. Sickening.
    Subtle message to Roelly?

"Remember that, bro".

BRO.

LOL
    "You can always do what you have set your mind to do if you don't allow Fear and Discouragement to stop you. People say that Faith is the absence of Fear. But I believe that Faith is the presence of Courage in the face of Fear and Failure".

-Judge Mary Stenson Scriven

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Remember that bro"

That is on the same level with "YOU ARE KILLLLIINNGGG IT!" for me hahahahaha
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    They are. His legs came up this year which is good. I think Roelly is going to sneak up on some people
    This. I think he surprised a lot of people this year.
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    Her own picture. Sickening.
    Subtle message to Roelly?

What a clown she is.

Brb someone has to stick with you even if they are unsatisfied
    Brb I MADE YOU!!! (except I didn't lift the weights/diet or do the cardio, BUT I STILL MADE YOU!!!)
    Brb butthurt and using passive aggressive tactics to get back at the person
    Brb talks about how others behave in a judgmental manner meanwhile she pretty much went through a self induced sex change "bodybuilding"

Gtfo

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 2276 View Post
    Ok...

Heh...biggest arms are Phil what?

Wonder what those current bad boys on Roelly are measuring in at...
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Canuck77 View Post

Was thinking the exact same thing, I would not be suprised if they were 23 inches pumped. Maybe Z knows?
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Coleman arms vs Roelly arms? go!

StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by pyrolee View Post
    Coleman arms vs Roelly arms vs. Phil arms vs. Arnold arms all in one pic? go!
    Fixed.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    Showed him yesterday..... like I said to someone else here. How has he done since going on his own?
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Showed him yesterday..... like I said to someone else here. How has he done since going on his own?
    Leaving "grandma" has been great for Roelly, similar to when Kai left Oscar. I'm all for loyalty and stuff, but come on...there comes a time when change is needed, and sometimes necessary.
    "You can always do what you have set your mind to do if you don't allow Fear and Discouragement to stop you. People say that Faith is the absence of Fear. But I believe that Faith is the presence of Courage in the face of Fear and Failure".

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Canuck77 View Post

They're plenty of pros who beats Phil when it comes to pure size, dont get me wrong he got some of the best of all time arms but not because of them being the biggest ever.

Originally Posted by BigDaddyCoolPR View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if his arms are better than Phil's.
    BTW...I never questioned who has bigger arms. All I said was that I'm starting to wonder if Roelly's arms are BETTER than Phil's...BETTER.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Leaving "grandma" has been great for Roelly, similar to when Kai left Oscar. I'm all for loyalty and stuff, but come on...there comes a time when change is needed, and sometimes necessary.
    I asked Kai about that as well. He said in his philosophical way it was like needing to grow. Like the one bedroom he rented. It was prefect and just what he needed at the time. Very much appreciated, but in order to further his body he needed to explore and go beyond. With Roelly it was no different. I mean we all watched him go hit and more miss over the last 3 years. Comes back, win very first show. Does the Mr O and does the best he's ever done ( should have been 6th, but it's ok to Jay ). So nothing but happy for my brother!

Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    I asked Kai about that as well. He said in his philosophical way it was like needing to grow. Like the one bedroom he rented. It was prefect and just what he needed at the time. Very much appreciated, but in order to further his body he needed to explore and go beyond. With Roelly it was no different. I mean we all watched him go hit and more miss over the last 3 years. Comes back, win very first show. Does the Mr O and does the best he's ever done ( should have been 6th, but it's ok to Jay ). So nothing but happy for my brother!
    If I was Roelly, I wouldn't even respond to Sibil's comments. Her attitude, her reaction, says a lot about her. He should just stay focused, keep improving and not say a word.

If I was Roelly, I wouldn't even respond to Sibil's comments. Her attitude, her reaction, says a lot about her. He should just stay focused, keep improving and not say a word.
    He doesn't, Roelly is a very passive guy. He loves family and friends and life in general. He has that laid back Island type behavior. A great sense of humor but very serious in the gym.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tom11 View Post
    I thought we have all agreed that Roelly's arms are already better than Phils, right?
    Probably bigger. Not sure if better, but still possible. Roell's arms are otherworldly.

Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Coexistence is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For the Roelly fans, a very short clip of 'meeting' the king and queen from Holland.(not sure if foreigners can see this though)
    http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/afleveringen/1380668
    Go to 22:26
    He looks so fuking big while being well dressed.

///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000)
    He's coming for ya Phil

Originally Posted by ///Mposter View Post
    He's coming for ya Phil
    Huh.

Wow.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Roelly's physique totally changed for the better. His weaker poses have improved dramatically he just lacks a bit of depth to his physique.
    A pattern in the chaos.

StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    To hear the crowd at the O this year...man...Roelly shocked the phuck outta errbody.

Originally Posted by StriveForGold View Post
    To hear the crowd at the O this year...man...Roelly shocked the phuck outta errbody.
    That's why Sibil is so angry, 'cause Roelly finally made a splash at the O, positioned himself as one of the guys to watch out for, and she's not a part of it.

DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ///Mposter View Post

Seriously, dude must have added like 10 pounds in the past 12 months....

2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fark
    No Gear, but All the Idea.

Beta Client - NickFit Consulting.

Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    "It is far more important to understand, than to be understood." - Bill Russell

JeVreM is not very well liked. (-100) JeVreM is not very well liked. (-100) JeVreM is not very well liked. (-100) JeVreM is not very well liked. (-100) JeVreM is not very well liked. (-100) JeVreM is not very well liked. (-100) JeVreM is not very well liked. (-100) JeVreM is not very well liked. (-100) JeVreM is not very well liked. (-100) JeVreM is not very well liked. (-100) JeVreM is not very well liked. (-100)
    i way more than him, id make him look small side by side in the real life

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As a long time fan of the sport lets just wait and see!!
    Every year the next greatest thing is right on the horizon and never seems to hit the mark. I will say that the man has great potential and his decision to "GROW" by switching things up(guru) has led to great outcomes in 2013.

BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Coexistence View Post
    For the Roelly fans, a very short clip of 'meeting' the king and queen from Holland.(not sure if foreigners can see this though)
    http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/afleveringen/1380668
    Go to 22:26
    He looks so fuking big while being well dressed.
    OMFG thats hilarious. Looks crazy all dressed up.
    Frustrated at bodybuilding? Read my rant:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148817673&page=1