TastyProteinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ON new improved protein flavoring?

I had to sign up to ask about this. I read a thread yesterday about ON coming out with new improved flavoring beginning of next year. I notice that the thread no longer exist and it appears to be removed. Controversy ? Something to do with current protein sells that Bodybuilding.com is trying to keep new ON flavoring under wraps? What is the deal with that and what does anybody know about the new flavoring?

Thanks a bunch. Pete

ctd0113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctd0113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctd0113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctd0113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctd0113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctd0113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctd0113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctd0113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctd0113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctd0113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctd0113 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TastyProteinz View Post
    I had to sign up to ask about this. I read a thread yesterday about ON coming out with new improved flavoring beginning of next year. I notice that the thread no longer exist and it appears to be removed. Controversy ? Something to do with current protein sells that Bodybuilding.com is trying to keep new ON flavoring under wraps? What is the deal with that and what does anybody know about the new flavoring?

Thanks a bunch. Pete
    I know the last time i was looking at protein at the vitamin shoppe there was a new "flavoring" of ON brand protein and what i was told about it was that its different from the usual stuff in that it was made to taste good overall vs being a good protein source. just what i was told but i haven't actually tried it.

TastyProteinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ctd0113 View Post
    I know the last time i was looking at protein at the vitamin shoppe there was a new "flavoring" of ON brand protein and what i was told about it was that its different from the usual stuff in that it was made to taste good overall vs being a good protein source. just what i was told but i haven't actually tried it.
    probably the whey tech 24