Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My supp stack - what likes/dislikes, and explanations!

Here's my current stack!!

Okay, so the pre workouts (ssin juice, enhanced, pump fuel insanity) I use variable depending on what I'm lifting, as well as the no boosters (no3, big blue, nitro cmx, eNOXIDE, agmatine, hemavol)

But, that being said, what do you think the best combos are here? What do you like/hate? (I know ima get haters on my no boosters, can't wait )

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How you like Anabeta Elite?
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    How you like Anabeta Elite?
    Loving it. This is my second bottle, and yesterday I upped tho dosage to 6 caps on workout days. Feel like its helping me gain some decent mass.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Give an example of everything you would take on any given day.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    Give an example of everything you would take on any given day.
    Health oriented: fish oil, multi, joint support, cla

Pre workout: enhanced, hemavol, anabeta elite

Intra: compete (only on chest/tris and back/legs day)

Post: amplify XL, anabeta elite, anabolic halo(actually JUST switched it out for cellmass)

Random supps: erase pro, regenerate, ZMA (for sleep purposes only, idt its good for anything else IMO) beta alanine (for dem carnosine levels brah)

General example. I get them all for dirt cheap, so I may as well use em. I'm not an enormous believer in anything besides a good pre workout and a good protein, multi, fish oil. But I still enjoy the supps.

Oh, and bromelain for protein absorption, because I have trouble digesting protein shakes.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
    Health oriented: fish oil, multi, joint support, cla

Pre workout: enhanced, hemavol, anabeta elite

Intra: compete (only on chest/tris and back/legs day)

Post: amplify XL, anabeta elite, anabolic halo(actually JUST switched it out for cellmass)

Random supps: erase pro, regenerate, ZMA (for sleep purposes only, idt its good for anything else IMO)

General example. I get them all for dirt cheap, so I may as well use em. I'm not an enormous believer in anything besides a good pre workout and a good protein, multi, fish oil. But I still enjoy the supps.

Oh, and bromelain for protein absorption, because I have trouble digesting protein shakes.
    I must say, I have no idea what the better majority of that stuff is. The general consensus would be that you are using way too much stuff at once.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Likes- The amount of money u have to spend and wanting to spend for extra results... I like creatine though

Dislikes- Cost and effectiveness compared to other supps

The majority of the supps are free though, so that in mind, that's why u have so much. Not a huge believer in it all but it does have its place, no matter how small that place may be

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No SNS bulk products, no care
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    No SNS bulk products, no care
    I've never used any sns :/ these are actually my first i force and primaforce supps also.

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've never used any sns :/ these are actually my first i force and primaforce supps also.
    What's your pre of choice right now?

mexican101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexican101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexican101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexican101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexican101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexican101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexican101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexican101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexican101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexican101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexican101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool

I like-the agmatine and beta alanine and regenerate and bcaa

I dont like-NO3 or hemoval

Recommendations-chang anabolic halo to Real Gains by Universal because itll work great with anabeta. Also use super cissus by USP labs for your joints.

GOODLUCK!!

Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    What's your pre of choice right now?
    I'm between enhanced and ssin juice (strong dmaa) with hemavol. I've only used enhanced twice so I'm still getting the dosage figured out.

I'm between enhanced and ssin juice (strong dmaa) with hemavol. I've only used enhanced twice so I'm still getting the dosage figured out.
    Enhanced + SNS Citrulline Malate/Creatinol-O-Phosphate would = silly endurance/pump.

Also, depending on what site you are ordering from, SNS Agmatine powder ended up being a shade cheaper than PrimaForce's when I was last in the market for some. Something to look into when you run out.

Ill look into that, love me that agmatine
    Repped!

LeoRichardson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do u prefer NO3 or Nitro cmx?