Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500)

How the fuark do you get over 5000+ calories a day

3 cups of brown rice is like 600 calories, and I am full as fuark after that.

Dont want to drink cooking oil, i dont care what they say that chit will not do my body any good as far as health goes.

Not rich so I cant eat fuk all in my family home AND rainingblood hates me so life sucks.

wut do

thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500)
    Will rep back to whoever reps me so i can find this thread tomorrow.

Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I Repped ya.
    What you need to do is eat pnuts and other nuts ALL T HE TIME. Constantly fill yourself. Never go hungry

CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Make shakes.

Whey + pb + bananas + oats. In fact, skip anything with fiber. The brown rice has fiber which fills you up. Start eating more 'white' carbs and you will be able to eat more. eat right when you get up / right before you get to bed. If need be, go for some 'unhealthy' food such as pizza, treats, etc. Nuts, dried fruit, anything high in cals is your best friend. I'm eating 3k cals a day and still hungry...I wish I was you. Good luck!
    Kelei's Rest Pause Routine Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155324083&pagenumber=

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    eating 4-5000 calories a day checking in.
    It's easy if you're main goal isn't to eat healthy.

just here for the banter Dozzyy's Avatar
    Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Savanovic View Post
    lmao that was funny n dunno why but this ^
    The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500)

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CollegiateTRACK View Post
    Make shakes.

Whey + pb + bananas + oats. In fact, skip anything with fiber. The brown rice has fiber which fills you up. Start eating more 'white' carbs and you will be able to eat more. eat right when you get up / right before you get to bed. If need be, go for some 'unhealthy' food such as pizza, treats, etc. Nuts, dried fruit, anything high in cals is your best friend. I'm eating 3k cals a day and still hungry...I wish I was you. Good luck!
    Dumbest thing I read.

Fiber is very important for you. Especially when eating 5,000 calories a day. You are gonna have the worst time in the bathroom if you don't eat fiber..

ThomasLV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThomasLV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThomasLV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThomasLV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThomasLV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThomasLV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThomasLV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThomasLV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThomasLV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThomasLV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThomasLV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ate 6000+ the other day due to logging errors.

Protip: Go to college, get a meal plan. All you can eat buffet twice a day + on campus 24 hour dennys = 5000 calories is limiting yourself

ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did someone seriously just recommend cutting out fiber from the OPs diet? Don't listen to that tard OP. Believe me, you need to make sure you are getting enough fiber or you will be miserable.
    You can't force knowledge into a dumbass any more than you can force sight into a blind man.

When the world breaks your legs you go and beat it with your crutch.

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5000 is child's play

StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you cant do it on a clean bulk, there's just no way. on a dat dere dirty bulk..come on eat whatever the phuck you want
    -What's a crew, crew-

malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    6 pints of milk

CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bbq chicken wings

re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chicken with skin on it, almond butter, oats, coconut oil, French fries, bananas. I don't eat wheat or diary, if I can do it anyone can.

Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I eat 5k calories per day with ease. You don't need to ONLY eat bro foods (chicken breast, sweet potatoes, brown rice, etc.) to achieve a surprisingly small amount of calories. If you did that you would be constantly eating, alongside throwing up I'll bet ya. Eat stuff that is macronutrient-dense. Pizza is fiucking loaded with protein, carbs and fats as well as calories. Pop tarts are fiucking great as well. Not loaded with protein but just drink a protein shake or have a couple cups of milk with your pop tarts. Drink some weight gainers for crying out loud. Bodybuilders like Jay Cutler and Phil Heath eat way more calories than that. They would laugh in your face.

OP QUIT BEIN' A LIL BISH

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by re4l View Post
    Chicken with skin on it, almond butter, oats, coconut oil, French fries, bananas. I don't eat wheat or diary, if I can do it anyone can.
    Lol no dairy?

Pls go
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    Lol no dairy?

Pls go
    Maybe he's lactose intolerant. What's bad about that? He can't help that?

How about you pls go.

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bgvmbgvm View Post
    Maybe he's lactose intolerant. What's bad about that? He can't help that?

How about you pls go.
    Obviously a medical reason would be an excuse not to?
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

Sorry maxnas, I only repped 2 brahs ITT and already went on recharge for fuk sake. Will be back tomorrow for that.

Lots of different views ITT, not sure which one to go for. Cant college and cant pop tarts, i am an active member of the bb.com ausbrah crew. we dont have that chit. and peanut butter,,, i'll have it if i need to empty my stomach out of my mouth lol.

But thanks for all the tips guys

Powerlifting in disguise graptorthemashn's Avatar
    graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Used to eat 5k cals a day for a dirty bulk when I was severely underweight. srs.

Lots of liquid meals in the form of blended shakes (I could make 800-1000 cals in one shake), ate lots of nuts and PB, would drink lots of milk with every meal, and would cook with olive oil.
    Positive crew!

1365 RAW Total at 185 lbs
    Bench Press: 345
    Deadlift: 525
    Squat: 495

TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was eating 900+ carbs a day when I was hitting 5500 cals. You just get used to eating. A tip would be to eat quickly, so you don't feel full. I worked 25-30 hours a week with 20 hours of school so I just had to quickly stuff down 1-2 k cal meals

I suggest getting flushable baby wipes for you're first week of this diet. Regular tp causes bleeding from pooping like 4 times a day.

fullback52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fullback52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fullback52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fullback52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fullback52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fullback52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fullback52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fullback52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fullback52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fullback52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fullback52 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Quite simple. Eat high calorie dense foods

ANDYtheHUMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ANDYtheHUMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ANDYtheHUMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ANDYtheHUMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ANDYtheHUMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ANDYtheHUMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ANDYtheHUMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ANDYtheHUMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ANDYtheHUMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ANDYtheHUMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ANDYtheHUMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Savanovic View Post
    This. I suggest hittin macros ASAP at least protein. Or close then eat cheesecake n apple pie. Like $2 at local bakery for whole ones. Srs. It's my plan when the bulk comes.
    Life is 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it

Don't tread on me... I'll stomp your f*****g corpse.

The Lord helps those who help themselves.

Former Fat Kid crew
    Former Bullied Crew
    Never Again Crew

anonymous
    it's pretty simple, fast food and protein shakes. you wont be eating healthy but chit like loaded baked potatoes, subway subs, protein shakes with whey, bananas, coffee creamer, peanut butter etc, drinks besides water, protein bars, mcdoubles/mchickens, etc. it really isnt hard. the sub i used to get from subway has 60g of protein in it and like 1300 calories. it's expensive to eat that unhealthy to get 5000+ calories a day, but it's definitely possible. not sure why you want that many calories but just eat fast food and lots of pasta with cheese and what not on it. ALWAYS make sure you're getting your protein in

BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    KD man.
    Instagram: Blinktwicealoush
    In it for the long haul.

swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i reppedd ya,
    i do peanut butter, protein shakes, rice and nuts.
    "YOU CAN MAKE ANOTHER EXCUSE OR MAKE A COMMITMENT."
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #46 ▪██─────██▪
    http://www.1percentedge.com/ifcalc/

singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ANDYtheHUMAN View Post
    This. I suggest hittin macros ASAP at least protein. Or close then eat cheesecake n apple pie. Like $2 at local bakery for whole ones. Srs. It's my plan when the bulk comes.
    ^This

A majority of my cheat days check in at 6,000 calories. I guess appetites are higher when cutting. I wish I had your problem.

ANYWAY,

Just hit your protein (and I guess) macros, and after that IIFYM is a breeze. Dollar store's are cheap and normally have junk food that are higher in calories.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    By not going full retard and eating moderate/low calorie food/foods that fill you up.

Examples:

Bacon/Frosted Flakes

Truffle Fries

Steak

Cupcakes

PB and banana sammich

Pizza

Poptarts

Alfredo Pasta

Registered User OmgMyNameWontFi's Avatar
    OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    u know 6000 calorirs =1kg, why my brother need to eat that much?