lololucia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mysterious Bruising

Been getting tiny purple spotty bruises all along the outsides of my quads, I'm assuming its from leg day cause I can't imagine its from anything else. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm not really concerned aside from it looking kinda gross, should I be concerned tho?
    Attached Images

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Has anyone else experienced this?"

Looks like internal bleeding to me. I had the same spots right after knee surgery.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I get random bruises periodically from weights aswell, ive asked around and no one else seems to get it or really buys into my story. I have no other way of explaining the bruises either just for example ill do squats and a few days later ill notice bruises just above my knee where the quad inserts - have had the same for biceps too. Wonder if others can chime in with the same stories?

nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The conjuring 2.0
    Youtube Channel --> youtube.com/channel/UCNSdg8uIH4A1dRey0-Kzdpg

It's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years

We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations

DL - 240kg
    Squat - 180kg
    Bench - 130kg
    Total - 550kg