Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do not fail me OP.

Do not.
    "Why lift when it's all about the face?" - Isaac Newton's Fourth Law

Negs Fake Nattys on Sight

LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude get sum nudes. Bryn is a cutie

WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    she answered

see ya later guys,really need to study now

lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dude opie make it believable. tell them that you actually have a **** fetish btu dont come off so humourous. no ones dumb enough to believe you the way youre currently talking. just let them play into it "

"i have to admit i have a fetish"
    "like what"
    "ii have a fart fetish"

wait until later to lay on the "i wana eat my own ****" stuff

lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    and also nobody should quote pictures, lets keep this thread to a minimum so its not all over the place.

WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WorstBulkEvah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lilcheezrat View Post
    dude opie make it believable. tell them that you actually have a **** fetish btu dont come off so humourous. no ones dumb enough to believe you the way youre currently talking. just let them play into it "

"i have to admit i have a fetish"
    "like what"
    "ii have a fart fetish"

wait until later to lay on the "i wana eat my own ****" stuff
    next time brah

Eric_Edge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric_Edge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric_Edge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric_Edge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric_Edge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric_Edge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric_Edge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric_Edge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric_Edge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric_Edge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric_Edge has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Innnn on dis chit
    Don't confuse being comfortable with being happy.

-Lift for strength and aesthetics crew
    -No-Gi BJJ, Wrestling, and Muay Thai crew
    -Grows a bigger beard while bulking because of Fatty McFat Fatass Face crew.

++Positive crew++

Axelbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Axelbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Axelbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Axelbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Axelbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Axelbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Axelbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Axelbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Axelbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Axelbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Axelbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in on legendary thread.

bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you would've said poop on chest instead of face ^ she might've been down
    GENOVA'S WITNESS

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thats some poverty class trolling srs, you arent even putting any effort into it OP ffs. Buil it up a little, get her to open up, then subtly start throwing weird **** at her, if you dont its obvious you are a fukin troll

"hiiii cute boy"

"hi girl im aziz id like to take a crap in your face"

srs thats some elementary school trolling

Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    thats some poverty class trolling srs, you arent even putting any effort into it OP ffs. Buil it up a little, get her to open up, then subtly start throwing weird **** at her, if you dont its obvious you are a fukin troll

"hiiii cute boy"

"hi girl im aziz id like to take a crap in your face"

srs thats some elementary school trolling
    ok mang

Mountaineers R Alwys Free Retarted's Avatar
    Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lmao

thread has potential

i4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    IN for protein powder topped poop

slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Absolutely brilliant thread op. Completely srs. You are about to expose just hoe many women exists that will turn into complete whores for the right price.

Tips

Forget about the nasty chit like dumps on chest that's stupid. What you need is just get her to give you sexors/bjs/anal for money and then tell her you work with the FBI and this is actually a sting operation.. or have her meet you somewhere(for coffee or soemtbjn) and just don't show up.

Please expose these gold digging worthless whores for what they are op. Please I beg you. You are the man!

Reps4life

slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slightlysto0pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I will be bumping this thread DAILY and we are going to make a collection of all thrse nasty whores who agree to give you sex in exchange for money and post it on a website called miscexposeswhores.com( I just checked the domain is available)

nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This motherf has some weird ass fetishes.
    Running through the 6🏃🏿💨

JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by slightlysto0pid View Post
    Absolutely brilliant thread op. Completely srs. You are about to expose just hoe many women exists that will turn into complete whores for the right price.

Tips

Forget about the nasty chit like dumps on chest that's stupid. What you need is just get her to give you sexors/bjs/anal for money and then tell her you work with the FBI and this is actually a sting operation.. or have her meet you somewhere(for coffee or soemtbjn) and just don't show up.

Please expose these gold digging worthless whores for what they are op. Please I beg you. You are the man!

Reps4life
    dis

shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    chit lol

jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd take a step back from going straight in to the **** play.

Only a junkie is going to agree to that up front.

A lot will probably agree eventually, but not in message #1 or 2.

They need to trust you first.

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    While it made me briefly chuckle, your trolling sucks and is cringe worthy OP.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

Tony Danza cuts in line Mudshovel's Avatar
    Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They replying or what? This has potential.

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by slightlysto0pid View Post

Tips

Reps4life
    Go in this direction OP. You have to break the girls in though, don't just come out and say "Can I phuck you for $$$$?".
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Switch it up and say you have other fetishes instead of going with the **** one all the time. On the next one ask if you and your homeboys can gangbang her.

LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
    Switch it up and say you have other fetishes instead of going with the **** one all the time. On the next one ask if you and your homeboys can gangbang her.
    this

Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
    aight

Nubi. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nubi. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nubi. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nubi. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nubi. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nubi. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nubi. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nubi. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nubi. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nubi. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nubi. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tell them that you like to see your horse satisfied first
    Extreme Dips Crew total @ 326lbs

Originally Posted by nubi. View Post
    tell them that you like to see your horse satisfied first
    ahahhahahahaha
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH,oh god hahahahha

BigBurgers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBurgers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBurgers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBurgers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBurgers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBurgers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBurgers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBurgers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBurgers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBurgers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBurgers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol @ people creating accounts using other guy's pictures.

NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in for potential epicness
    Carolina Panthers

#clanginandbangin

well they answered:

funny how they almost seem careless about it instead of telling me to go **** myself? is it because they thought for hours about an appropriate answer to a millionaire? They set different scenarios in the which i would be testing their slootiness? They still think there's an opportunity to goldig
    100% if a normal guy asked that id be blocked