Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ask a ceremonial magician anything (srs)

Anyway, to lighten the mood....I would like to offer a look inside in to the interesting world of the occult. I have evoked demons, angels, and planetary spirits for about 10 years now. I've learned a lot of things and would be willing to share. Hit me up with some good questions.

yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    oh great ceremonial magician shadowevo, I have but one question that has haunted me since the beginning of my days.....

can you....

do the unibrow dance?

PhD in Broscience RussellJimenez's Avatar
    RussellJimenez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussellJimenez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussellJimenez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussellJimenez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussellJimenez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussellJimenez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussellJimenez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussellJimenez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussellJimenez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussellJimenez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussellJimenez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What type of magician are you?
    That's karate

GashSmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GashSmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GashSmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GashSmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GashSmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GashSmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GashSmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GashSmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GashSmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GashSmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GashSmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    on a scale of 1 to billy ray cyrus, how disappointed are your parents at your life decisions?

Genital Warfare Penile_Dementia's Avatar
    Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shadowevo View Post
    I would like to offer a look inside in to the interesting world of the occult. I have evoked demons, angels, and planetary spirits for about 10 years now.
    Feathered Nether Regions

shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't have a unibrown, can't dance....and I am a ceremonial magician.

Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why is OP always a *******?
    o-o' F1 Crew 'o-o
    () Brisbane Broncos Crew ()
    () State of Origin Crew () ♛♛King Lockyer♛♛
    ,,,,Beard Crew,,,,
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;

Originally Posted by GashSmasher View Post
    on a scale of 1 to billy ray cyrus, how disappointed are your parents at your life decisions?
    They are pretty proud...so I would actually get an 8.

yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't have a unibrown, can't dance....and I am a ceremonial magician.

no unibrown dance, no care.

Originally Posted by Kavliari View Post
    Why is OP always a *******?
    *******ry? None here...

Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Have you ever gotten nasty with some cotton candy, lube, pumpkin pie, and a little sexy witch?

Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000)
    *******ry? None here...
    You cannot escape the *******ry, you are OP.
    o-o' F1 Crew 'o-o
    () Brisbane Broncos Crew ()
    () State of Origin Crew () ♛♛King Lockyer♛♛
    ,,,,Beard Crew,,,,
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;

*******ry? None here...
    yes, no *******ry here, only wizardry.

also no unibrown dancing, which is really unfortunate. I thought that was a staple of all ceremonial magicians.

Originally Posted by Ihavethemilk View Post
    Have you ever gotten nasty with some cotton candy, lube, pumpkin pie, and a little sexy witch?
    No.

Originally Posted by yushhh View Post
    yes, no *******ry here, only wizardry.

also no unibrown dancing, which is really unfortunate. I thought that was a staple of all ceremonial magicians.

That is because you are ignorant about real ceremonial magicians. I am a woman, btw.

Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavethemilk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That is because you are ignorant about real ceremonial magicians.
    Are you like the KKK's Grand Wizard?

Originally Posted by Ihavethemilk View Post
    Are you like the KKK's Grand Wizard?
    No. I don't wear any robes either.

No. I don't wear any robes either.

no robes and no unibrown dances, next thing you'll tell me is that you don't even have a magic wand...

no robes and no unibrown dances, next thing you'll tell me is that you don't even have a magic wand...
    I don't have a wand. Don't need one. I get results without many tools.

I don't have a wand. Don't need one. I get results without many tools.

you're joking right?

all of your magic is derived from your wand! with your wand you are powerless!

wait, never mind, you probably have a magical staff. my bad, didn't think of that

]

you're joking right?

all of your magic is derived from your wand! with your wand you are powerless!

wait, never mind, you probably have a magical staff. my bad, didn't think of that
    Not joking. I'm the magician here. I'm supposed to tell you how it works. Only newbies need wands as a point of focus. The power is actually within you by divine birthright.

aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    illusions, michael! a trick is something a whore does
    Rest In Peace Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

Not joking. I'm the magician here. I'm supposed to tell you how it works. Only newbies need wands as a point of focus. The power is actually within you by divine birthright.

Oh great cermemonial magician Shadowevo, i meant no offence, for I know that your power exceeds all possible expectations. Please, oh great ceremonial magician Shadowevo, please pass the message on to someone that I have yet to receive my letter to hogwartz :/

xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can you get me bonars? Pls.
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***

Awkward ab genetics crew

Too many crews to include in signature crew

Poverty Lifts:
    B - 200 (5X5)
    S - 265 (5X5)
    OHP - 125 (5X5)

Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ever done stigmata by wayne houchin? so simple but it rapes peoples minds

ex magician checking in. dont know why i lost interest but i had some epic **** to bring to the community
    I'm Negan

HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I bet you own twelve cats and one litter box, basically bat chit crazy.

Originally Posted by xMetalocalypse View Post
    Can you get me bonars? Pls.
    Can magic get you sex, you mean? Yes.

Originally Posted by Goncho View Post
    ever done stigmata by wayne houchin? so simple but it rapes peoples minds

ex magician checking in. dont know why i lost interest but i had some epic **** to bring to the community
    Nah..never done it. I'll check it out though.

tpc01x is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpc01x is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpc01x is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpc01x is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpc01x is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpc01x is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpc01x is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpc01x is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpc01x is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpc01x is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpc01x is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That is because you are ignorant about real ceremonial magicians. I am a woman, btw.
    spoon pics in ceremonial magician garb

Originally Posted by HILMAN76 View Post
    I bet you own twelve cats and one litter box, basically bat chit crazy.
    Not a fan of cats. I have one dog though.