Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hydroxycut SX-7

ErikDom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hce?

What is HCE?

ErikDom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is HCE?

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ErikDom View Post
    What is HCE?
    He meant HHE, which is Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite.

Scg1288 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just picked up 2 more bottles. Was buy 1 get 1 half off. I got some free samples of super HD and Epiq ripped. I tried the super HD today and that was pretty good. It was like the sx7 with a little more, had a kick ass work out.... Took my body a little to get use to but eventually got over the hump. I think the sx7 is the right one for me after giving the next level a try.

The sx7 just gives me the perfect boost. Not to much but not to little. Take 2 a day and can sleep at night!

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Scg1288 View Post
    Just picked up 2 more bottles. Was buy 1 get 1 half off. I got some free samples of super HD and Epiq ripped. I tried the super HD today and that was pretty good. It was like the sx7 with a little more, had a kick ass work out.... Took my body a little to get use to but eventually got over the hump. I think the sx7 is the right one for me after giving the next level a try.

The sx7 just gives me the perfect boost. Not to much but not to little. Take 2 a day and can sleep at night!
    that is always a plus
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks for your MuscleTech support!

BarackHObama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BarackHObama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BarackHObama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BarackHObama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BarackHObama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BarackHObama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BarackHObama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BarackHObama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BarackHObama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BarackHObama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BarackHObama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wanted to chime in. I went in to gnc for meta ignite and came out with this hydroxycut sx7.

I am 5'7 and 172.3 lbs @22% bf according to my fitness assesment.

I am trying to get down to 150 and 17% bf. Just took my first pill today after runninng 6 miles this am. Going to do some light cardio with free weights in a bit. Ill try to do weekly updates and see where this journey takes me.

I started at around 212 then dropped to 155 before gaining weight up to 180. After meta ignite and hce i went down to my current weight even though i didnt diet.

This time ill do a diet alog with my work outs.
    Before 210lbs

After 155lbs

Still working......

[IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/21kaxjn.jpg[/IMG]

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BarackHObama View Post
    Just wanted to chime in. I went in to gnc for meta ignite and came out with this hydroxycut sx7.

I am 5'7 and 172.3 lbs @22% bf according to my fitness assesment.

I am trying to get down to 150 and 17% bf. Just took my first pill today after runninng 6 miles this am. Going to do some light cardio with free weights in a bit. Ill try to do weekly updates and see where this journey takes me.

I started at around 212 then dropped to 155 before gaining weight up to 180. After meta ignite and hce i went down to my current weight even though i didnt diet.

This time ill do a diet alog with my work outs.
    remember having that diet in check is the most important part of losing weight and keeping it off
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Finished my bottle of Sx-7 last week just haven't had time this week to get the pictures uploaded. These pics are a few weeks apart. I felt my diet could have been in checked a lot more and would have had better results. I just got some Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Powder and I am going to give that a try this week and if anyone wants to follow along they can. I will update a lot more. Not so busy now.
    Thanks for looking.

chongo looking forward to seeing your thoughts on the SX-7 and HHE Powder

Originally Posted by chongo25 View Post
    . I just got some Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Powder and I am going to give that a try this week and if anyone wants to follow along they can. I will update a lot more. Not so busy now.
    The HHE powder tastes pretty good. I had some the other day.

Hhe

Interesting, I am about 1 1/2 bottles into sx-7. I have seemed to peak out a bit. Got down to 161 from 178 and have been stuck. I did go out of town for business last week 5 days and was able to get 2 good cardio days in while away. Getting back in routine this week. Might be that I didn't go to hard last week, cArdio Monday and Tuesday. Off wed thur Friday then back in Saturday and Sunday... Also while being away eating dinner out each day couldn't have helped, but I don't think I over did it.... Who knows. Keep me posted on the HHE I have been thinking of trying to switch it up but am nervous about how It may make me feel. Looking at your photos we have very similar physiques so I am curious to hear how you make out with the switch.

Overall if the sx-7 helped me shave off about 15lbs, it did a decent job, I just am
    Stuck looking to get down to about 155. Once I hit there I am looking to get off the pills and keep it basic with work out and protein, nothing more.

Any suggestions?? I am still trying to learn what's best.

chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly for me I try to think of things during the day to make me what I could do better than yesterday. During my workout I try to push harder to burn extra calories compared to the days previous. I have learned that me doing this will be lost if you lose the "diet" battle. I try to count my calories in every meal. It is hard though when eating out. Kind of sucks when you are at a good restaurant but have to settle for chicken and broccoli to be on the safe side. I gave in months previous, lost some motivation and now i am stuck trying to lose it all again. Whatever it takes is my moto. Diet is huge and I guess that is my point. I am going to start a log on Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Powdered and if you want you can follow. My diet is pretty strict right now since last week. Wanted to give my body a rest of a supplement for at least 10 days. I started today. It all comes down to you and what you want. Here is the link to my log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1214308481

Overall if the sx-7 helped me shave off about 15lbs, it did a decent job, I just am
    Stuck looking to get down to about 155. Once I hit there I am looking to get off the pills and keep it basic with work out and protein, nothing more.

Any suggestions?? I am still trying to learn what's best.
    I would add a bit more cardio and/or fine tune your diet just a tad. Great job with the weight loss so far though!

Hi chongo! Everything going good man?

CodeNameAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you take sx7 do you continuously take it every day or just take it on the days you work out?

The lady at GNC told me to take it everyday regardless of physical activity but I wanted input on this.

I take it everyday. 2 times a day. Sometimes 3 but rarely. I started at 178 about 2-3 months ago. I weighed in last at 159... Just about a 20 LB weight loss.... My pictures of the before and after are pretty cool.... However I average 6 days a week at the gym and honestly I try to go everyday, doing so I saw the best results. This stuff isn't going to do it one but it will give you the extra boost to push and focus.

My current setup is this... Hudroxcut sx7 for the caffeine boost, Amp strength mix for creatine and pre workout, cellucor amino for hydration during workout and Amp whey 60 for post workout. Seems to be working.

I just started the creatine boost and I like the pump it gives me. Only been a few days and I can tell I can lift much more. I am working on bulking now I lost the fat.

This method worked for me but I stayed very focused the past 3 months. Let me know how you make out!

Originally Posted by CodeNameAlex View Post
    When you take sx7 do you continuously take it every day or just take it on the days you work out?

The lady at GNC told me to take it everyday regardless of physical activity but I wanted input on this.
    It is advised to take it every day. I have a treat every day like it is a training day philosophy, now obviously you wouldn't want to take something like a preworkout on those off days though.

I take it everyday. 2 times a day. Sometimes 3 but rarely. I started at 178 about 2-3 months ago. I weighed in last at 159... Just about a 20 LB weight loss.... My pictures of the before and after are pretty cool.... However I average 6 days a week at the gym and honestly I try to go everyday, doing so I saw the best results. This stuff isn't going to do it one but it will give you the extra boost to push and focus.

My current setup is this... Hudroxcut sx7 for the caffeine boost, Amp strength mix for creatine and pre workout, cellucor amino for hydration during workout and Amp whey 60 for post workout. Seems to be working.

I just started the creatine boost and I like the pump it gives me. Only been a few days and I can tell I can lift much more. I am working on bulking now I lost the fat.

This method worked for me but I stayed very focused the past 3 months. Let me know how you make out!
    Congrats on the weightloss man!

rjmac720 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just got my bottle, wish me luck folks

Originally Posted by rjmac720 View Post
    Let us know what you think.

Results

I figured id give an update since it has gotten a little quiet here. I started my workout journey dec 16 and am now 4 months in. Started at 178 lbs now down to 160 lbs. People who say this product doesn't work, honestly are wrong and aren't using or working hard enough with it. I have downed my dosage to one pill a day 15 min before my workout, not for weight loss but for focus and the thermogenic ( it really gets me sweating )

My results through the first 4 months. I have lost about 20lbs, 2 pant sizes (34 to a 32) and my before and after pictures are pretty staggering. I just wanted to lose a few pounds and with this product, amp protein and amp creatine, from where I was I honestly can say I've gotten, well not jacked but in fantastic shape.

I have went from benching 135 and struggling to get a few reps to my current max 210 for a few reps, which I feel is good for 5'7 160 lbs my goal is 225 and I would be happy there.

Overall, use this product in tandem with determination, 6 days a week in the gym and I promise you will see a change, I eat well about 5 days a week and on the weekend I pretty much eat whatever.

For those who say it doesn't work, well maybe it doesn't for them and result vary for anything BUT my thought is if you use this and are willing, it's inevitable, you will see results.

Nice man! Congrats on the 18 pounds down.

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I figured id give an update since it has gotten a little quiet here. I started my workout journey dec 16 and am now 4 months in. Started at 178 lbs now down to 160 lbs. People who say this product doesn't work, honestly are wrong and aren't using or working hard enough with it. I have downed my dosage to one pill a day 15 min before my workout, not for weight loss but for focus and the thermogenic ( it really gets me sweating )

My results through the first 4 months. I have lost about 20lbs, 2 pant sizes (34 to a 32) and my before and after pictures are pretty staggering. I just wanted to lose a few pounds and with this product, amp protein and amp creatine, from where I was I honestly can say I've gotten, well not jacked but in fantastic shape.

I have went from benching 135 and struggling to get a few reps to my current max 210 for a few reps, which I feel is good for 5'7 160 lbs my goal is 225 and I would be happy there.

Overall, use this product in tandem with determination, 6 days a week in the gym and I promise you will see a change, I eat well about 5 days a week and on the weekend I pretty much eat whatever.

For those who say it doesn't work, well maybe it doesn't for them and result vary for anything BUT my thought is if you use this and are willing, it's inevitable, you will see results.
    Excellent progress, man! To lose fat and inches while gaining strength is fantastic. You put in the work and it shows. I'm glad you enjoy the SX-7 and that it has been able to help you on your journey. Keep up the great work!
    RIP in Peace

danielholding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice

Registered User 1heartbeat1goal's Avatar
    1heartbeat1goal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Picked up a bottle today, I think the quality is good in comparison to super hd, I'll post a picture and updated stats in a month when I'm finished with it. 6'3 215 excited and looking forward to the potential results.

venomChild will become famous soon enough. (+50) venomChild will become famous soon enough. (+50) venomChild will become famous soon enough. (+50) venomChild will become famous soon enough. (+50) venomChild will become famous soon enough. (+50) venomChild will become famous soon enough. (+50) venomChild will become famous soon enough. (+50) venomChild will become famous soon enough. (+50) venomChild will become famous soon enough. (+50) venomChild will become famous soon enough. (+50) venomChild will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rjmac720 View Post
    Let us know how it works out. GNC has a buy 1 get 1 1/2 off today. Been nursing a partially torn right bicep for 2 months now. Tried light lifting for 2 weeks, went well till i started back into flies on chest and back day and now i'm back to square one, constant pain. Need something to help bc my diet isn't the greatest plus i won't be lifting again for at least 2 more months.

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by venomChild View Post
    Let us know how it works out. GNC has a buy 1 get 1 1/2 off today. Been nursing a partially torn right bicep for 2 months now. Tried light lifting for 2 weeks, went well till i started back into flies on chest and back day and now i'm back to square one, constant pain. Need something to help bc my diet isn't the greatest plus i won't be lifting again for at least 2 more months.
    I would like to offer two pieces of advice:

1. Get your diet in order before worrying about taking fat burners. I know it can be difficult when your training is limited, but that's when it is most important.

2. Stop doing any exercises that aggravate the issue. This will only delay your recovery. Instead, focus on doing anything and everything else. Unitlateral training (just working your good side), legs, carido, etc. You will come out of this so much better off this way.
    RIP in Peace

Registered User wwwFitnessFreak's Avatar
    wwwFitnessFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HEY!

what is the difference between hydroxycut hardcore elite and sx7??

Originally Posted by ajvitan View Post
    I ran a bottle of the SX7. It's not as potent as HCE. I'd say its more like it's little sister in the world of stim kick. Its not bad. It may also be easier on the stomach for some users since it doesn't contain forskolin. I think its a good alternative to HCE.

Can't wait to try the powdered version of HCE.

Originally Posted by wwwFitnessFreak View Post
    HEY!

what is the difference between hydroxycut hardcore elite and sx7??
    They are pretty similar except for a few ingredients. SX7 is more of a smoother energy.

Dsmtim99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recently just bought a bottle of Sx7.My whole life I've been a big guy and decided a couple years ago to change my lifestyle. I used to weigh 390 + pounds. About a month ago I was down to 214 but I've slacked off a little and got back to 226. I've done it all with clean diet and exercise. I'm hoping this Sx7 gives me that extra edge to get where I want to be. Only my first day on it so we'll see how it goes.