Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Poundcaker View Post
    Alot of people may not agree but i think it was right what you said about ''if he couldn't get it back then it was no longer his'' that's how the real world works and kids have to learn this early in life and now he knows that.
    This only works for the uneducated people and trash that become thieves and murderers later.

Brb pointing gun at you, taking your stuff, "now it's his because I couldn't get it back from him,". What's up with people and their warped idea's lately?

sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you were in Sparta your son would have already been expected to have hunted and killed his first wolf, pathetic parenting OP
    *Wisconsin crew*
    *Delta Sigma Pi crew*
    *767 Crew*
    -----Ex member of the 220 lb 35% BF crew, keep at it my fat brothers-----

gobbledychew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobbledychew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobbledychew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobbledychew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobbledychew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobbledychew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobbledychew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobbledychew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobbledychew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobbledychew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobbledychew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Beast92 View Post
    A beta kid?

lets look at the facts dude..

Beta Dad: Check
    Beta Mom: Check

Beta + Beta = Beta kid

u are the one at fault here, u passed on your sht genes to your kid.
    lol this on top of poor parenting

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Save this thread and show it to your kid in 15 or some odd years. He will be very proud of his 'alpha' father.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

WolfishGrin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolfishGrin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolfishGrin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolfishGrin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolfishGrin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolfishGrin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolfishGrin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolfishGrin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolfishGrin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolfishGrin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolfishGrin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if this is not an aware thread then strong parenting

HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    be an alpha and have sex with the 6 year-olds mom right infront of the 6 year-old

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by simion3 View Post
    he's 4. get your kids fuking toy back you loser. (srs)
    This. Hope you are trollin OP.

Dunamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dunamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dunamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dunamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dunamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dunamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dunamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dunamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dunamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dunamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dunamus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for passing on your beta ******* genes

Sounds like you were scared of being confronted by the fat kids mother

SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    Save this thread and show it to your kid in 15 or some odd years. He will be very proud of his 'alpha' father.
    Your avi sums up my reaction to your post towards OP.

OP you shouldve gotten him his toy and then had a pep talk with him about not being afraid of other kids etc.
    Occasional troll.

Start 120 lbs - Goal 180 lbs. Bulking.
    Lifts in 3-5 range. Dont do 1 rep max. D-340/B-245/S-255/OHP-155

*Dallas Misc*
    *Lean Bulkers Crew*
    *Long Hair Crew*
    *Pale Bishes Crew*

Do you like pinup/rockabilly/psychobilly girls? Check this out then ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158406683

FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's ****ing 4 years old... think about that for a second... OP was too scared to take the toy away from the obese 6 year old kid

c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP my 19 month old son would have had that toy back for your kid srs

In park few weeks ago some kid maybe 4 or 5, took my son's toy truck and my son tried to take it back from him.. 2x... kid would push him away. 3rd time my son swung and got him in the temple, kid dropped the toy and ran away crying srs. Few days later another kid 3 or 4 was bulling another kid in the park, my son got three swings in with his toy in hand before i grabbed him.

kid does not bully anyone and loves sharing toys but when it needs be, extremely aggressive and strong as phuk. replica of me, hated bullies and always defended the weaker.

SwagDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwagDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwagDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwagDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwagDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwagDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwagDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwagDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwagDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwagDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwagDan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by raducote View Post
    Misc I'm a young dad (22 years old), my son is 4. Me and his Mom aren't together anymore but I get him on the weekends.

Anyway I took him to the park today and he was playing with his new Skylanders toy I just bought him for almost $20. Next thing I know he comes running up to me crying because some kid took his toy. So I did what I thought was best and told him to go get it back.

He goes to try and retrieve the toy, I watch from afar, the kid that took it is pretty big, probably about six and is borderline obese. I try to feed my kid as much protein on the weekends that I can, but his Mom is a vegan (weird bish) and feeds him a pretty chitty diet when it comes to getting yolked. But that's beside the point.

I clearly see that the kid won't give it back to him and he comes running back to me "Daddy he said no!"

I told him to go "make him give it back". My phucking kid goes runs back to the big kid and tries to pull the toy away and I can hear him yelling "please, that's my toy. let's share it." holy phuck was so embarassed. the bigger, obese kid pushed my kid away and kept playing with the toy.

Once again my kid comes running back to me "I couldn't get it back daddy!" I told him to go try again because if he couldn't get it back then it was no longer his.

He told me "it ok" and he wanted to go home... Man, I don't want my kid to be a beta, but I think it might be so embedded in his genes from his mom's side I don't know if I can snap him out of it.

What do I do Misc? Will rep.
    this is why you shouldn't breed at 18
    The Greatest Motivation is the motivation from within.
    Get motivated to start something, habit to finish it.
    Work Harder Than Last Time

gtbaseball25 is just really nice. (+1000) gtbaseball25 is just really nice. (+1000) gtbaseball25 is just really nice. (+1000) gtbaseball25 is just really nice. (+1000) gtbaseball25 is just really nice. (+1000) gtbaseball25 is just really nice. (+1000) gtbaseball25 is just really nice. (+1000) gtbaseball25 is just really nice. (+1000) gtbaseball25 is just really nice. (+1000) gtbaseball25 is just really nice. (+1000) gtbaseball25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Op u rustled my jimmies srs. You a phucken *******. I feel sorry for ur son.

B I T CH!

Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ranniks View Post
    This only works for the uneducated people and trash that become thieves and murderers later.

Brb pointing gun at you, taking your stuff, "now it's his because I couldn't get it back from him,". What's up with people and their warped idea's lately?
    Maybe i think like this because my environment is harsher than yours, you learn that very early in life, the easy way or the hard way.

KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your son will foster his inner darkness against you for years OP.

young kids never forgive and never forget.
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2009

snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i feel kinda sad for the kid. he is just 4yo man!! it's not even a question of alpha or beta

strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500)
    when I was that old I was already making kids like ur son stick their hands in ant piles

I have always been an evil king .. srs.. even at age 5

LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by c0vjek View Post
    OP my 19 month old son would have had that toy back for your kid srs

In park few weeks ago some kid maybe 4 or 5, took my son's toy truck and my son tried to take it back from him.. 2x... kid would push him away. 3rd time my son swung and got him in the temple, kid dropped the toy and ran away crying srs. Few days later another kid 3 or 4 was bulling another kid in the park, my son got three swings in with his toy in hand before i grabbed him.

kid does not bully anyone and loves sharing toys but when it needs be, extremely aggressive and strong as phuk. replica of me, hated bullies and always defended the weaker.
    This is going to be my son. I try to tell him no when he hits me when he gets all pissed off. but I did the same Crap. I wiped the **** out of a kid with a jump rope in 2nd grade because him and another kid were dragging my friend around by his feet with a jump rope. the kid I whipped wound up being one of my best friends and the godfather of my son, lol. male behavior is a ****ed up thing, opie sounds like a dip**** dad...
    315x4 (7/23/14) - Goal 365
    330x6 (7/24/14) - Goal 435
    485 (7/7/14) - Goal 505

BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000)
    man.... your son is only 4 years old... I think he might be little too young to know beta or alpha kind of stuff.
    “Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain’t how hard you can hit. It’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It’s how much you can take, and keep moving forward."

LEO

jd0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jd0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jd0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if your wife's lawyer finds your post, you'll probably never see him again.

Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    notsureif just an aware thread or not, but if it isnt you sound like a terrible dad LOL. your kid is ****ing 4 years old, while sure its important to instill values and what not, sounds like you completely ruined the poor kids day, and in my opinion is still too young to be taught the "stand up to a bully" stuff

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong parenting

tock300 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tock300 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tock300 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tock300 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tock300 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tock300 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tock300 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tock300 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tock300 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tock300 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tock300 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're a ******* OP. Srsly, you need to be sterilized ASAP.

amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kids 4 and he was an overweight 6 year old....you think physically your son couldve defended his self if the fatty decided to do something? Strong parenting. Maybe if he was older it's a good lesson but not at 4.

The kids dad was probably twice your size and you were too big of a pussy to do anything so you put your kid in the fire. Nice one *******

FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SWBBer View Post
    teach him martial arts.
    srs.
    Yup. Train him hard enough and he will be a warrior.
    6'1 209

More time picking song on iPod than lifting while at gym crew
    Pee on squat rack to mark it as my territory crew
    South Florida Misc Crew.
    Have not lifted in 3 weeks wtf am I doing crew?

naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000)
    Give the kid a break, he's only 4. That's terrible parenting if you watched and did nothing to help your son. But what do you expect, he presumably spends most of his time with a woman. If she is also 22, she has no idea how to raise a kid to be a strong person. Step up and save his future while you still can.

SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000)
    firstly if this isn't a joke... Your a loser for calling your child a pussy and a beta. Get yourself some help so you can be the best parent possible and raise that child right.
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Misc I'm a young dad (22 years old)
    lol

my son is 4. Me and his Mom aren't together anymore
    lol

but his Mom is a vegan (weird bish)
    lol
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if this isnt a roll bread, dude, hes ****ing 4....and people completely change once they start growing up more. if youre concerned, get him into karate to boost self esteem

travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The Vegan mom thing was too much. You're trying too hard to appeal to the misc. 5/10 trolling.
    Don't trust mirrors crew

Late bloomer crew