Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50)

It has been a long, long time teens [pics, advice, critiques and reps inside]

Late 2012 I came to the teen section with cries for help. I had low test and depression. Most of teen sect told me to quit or juice. So, I ate and trained harder than I ever had and doubled my test in a week (must have been the anti-depressants that lowered my test because this was when I jumped off them).

Bulked from a skinny 70 kg to a whopping 94 kg. Tits, hips with all the trimmings and loved every minute of it.

Currently weighing in at 80.6 kg. Need some advice pls. Not sure if I want to get any leaner (pls estimate bf - I'd say right around 10/11 per cent) or just start reverse dieting and gain more lean tissue. (Macros went from 200PRO/700CHO/90FAT to 220PRO/290CHO/50FAT over the past 18 weeks)

So, two options
    - I can continue dieting and get leaner
    - I can begin reverse dieting and slowly gaining weight (and yeah, I'll probably never bulk like that again but goddamn it was worth it).
    timetoshred.jpg

Cytron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd go with a slow bulk that was only like 200+ calories above maintenance, but that's just me.
    - 6'0" NotSupreme Race Crew -
    - My parents never loved me crew -
    - Reps back with extreme poverty crew -

We're all gonna make it

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cytron View Post
    I'd go with a slow bulk that was only like 200+ calories above maintenance, but that's just me.
    nah that's just spinning the wheel.
    Mirin the progress OP, at the end of the day nobody can decide this for you... eat in a 500 surplus if you want to bulk and stay lean I suppose.
    ^^ you already know this chit probably so wont go any further about it.

Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Savanovic View Post
    nah that's just spinning the wheel.
    Mirin the progress OP, at the end of the day nobody can decide this for you... eat in a 500 surplus if you want to bulk and stay lean I suppose.
    ^^ you already know this chit probably so wont go any further about it.
    Originally Posted by Cytron View Post
    Yeah, was thinking this. But, wanna get just that much tighter dunno why lol. What bf you guys think I'm at? Thanks for the advice!
    timetoshred.jpg

SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good progress man
    You look 10-12% imo but I'm far from an expert when it comes to bodyfat.
    In regards to cutting or bulking, you look lean enough to bulk, definitely. If I were you i would start a nice long bulk now.

Originally Posted by SUAS View Post
    Good progress man
    If I were you i would start a nice long bulk now.
    that's true. i won't cut for a long, long time but i won't bulk so heavily.

this is also a shameless fuggin bump.
    timetoshred.jpg

Gymzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm mirin brah. nice work :-)