Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    --75 mins

-- 5 days a week

-- Just weights

-- A cup of black coffee occassionaly

-- Legs/Glutes/Back are my favs

AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    Just doing a quick survey, and where is a better place to ask females than the female section of BB.com?

- How long do you spend in the gym on average?

- How much days per week do you workout?

- Do you do weights, cardio or both?

- Do you use pre-workout supplements?

- Body part you like to work the most ro find is the most important?

Thanks for your time!
    1. 1.5-2 hours
    2. 5-6 days
    3. Mostly weights, cardio 3 times a week
    4. Green tea or 1MR if i'm really dragging
    5. Favorite, legs. Most important back and shoulders.

KellyKobold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyKobold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyKobold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyKobold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyKobold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyKobold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyKobold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyKobold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyKobold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyKobold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyKobold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How long do you spend in the gym on average? Lunch Time: 45 mins 5 days a week Evening: cardio 45mins, Muay Thai 45 mins, BJJ 45 Mins 6 days a week

- How much days per week do you workout? 6 days a week

- Do you do weights, cardio or both? Both

- Do you use pre-workout supplements? Multi Vitamin, Protien Powder

- Body part you like to work the most ro find is the most important? Back!

rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -I usually spend about an hour and a half in the gym each time I go.

-I typically workout 5-6 days a week

-I do both weights and cardio. I'll do about 15-20 min of cardio, then lift weights, then another 15-20 min of cardio at the end of my workout

-yep, right now I use assault but I've used c4 before, I also have aminos during my workout

-I think its important to train every muscle group equally, but if something's lagging, I might train that group twice a week. For me, that's legs. I also do a lot of core work

MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just doing a quick survey, and where is a better place to ask females than the female section of BB.com?

- How long do you spend in the gym on average? 60-75 minutes

- How much days per week do you workout? 6 days

- Do you do weights, cardio or both? Mostly weights, add cardio between supersets & do 20-40 minutes depending on time

- Do you use pre-workout supplements? No, but my husband just bought us some :]

- Body part you like to work the most ro find is the most important? Glutes! And Shoulders

Thanks for your time!
    In bold :]

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This thread has been interesting to see everyones replies. I dont even know what this was for but it would be cool to see the averages of the answers.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

1 hour

3-4 days/week

Caffeine and creatine

Currently only weights but once I move back home in 2 weeks I will be doing much more outdoor cardio in the form of biking, hiking, and walking

- Body part you like to work the most or find is the most important

Shoulders, back, and legs
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1.5-2.5 hrs depending on if I do cardio

5 days

Mostly weights, cardio 2X/week

Not yet, but I just purchased some

legs, core (like to work) / glutes, biceps (most important)

shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    - How long do you spend in the gym on average? 2 hours/day

- How much days per week do you workout? 6 or every day

- Do you do weights, cardio or both? Weights. Very little cardio. Like, once every two weeks.

- Do you use pre-workout supplements? Nope but I load on coffee.

- Body part you like to work the most or find is the most important? I like to train chest. And legs.

ChaiLatte317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaiLatte317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaiLatte317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaiLatte317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaiLatte317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaiLatte317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaiLatte317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaiLatte317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaiLatte317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaiLatte317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaiLatte317 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thanks for your time!

I spend about an hour to an hour and a half.

I work out 4 times a week with weights and bikram 2-3.

At the gym I do weights and stay away from the exceptionally boring cardio machines. My cardio is bikram.

No pre-workout; it makes me itchy and I'm immune to the energy boost anyway. It's weird but true.

I think it's really the total package, but I would say the most important body part to me is my glutes; I try to hit them from every angle and work them a lot. Aiming for a bikini- type figure.

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Again many thanks! I have enough responses now. Thanks to everyone who made a post!

On 1st bulk EVER! Yiikes! ChrizyKibs's Avatar
    ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    - How long do you spend in the gym on average? About 50 mins

- How much days per week do you workout? 3 times

- Do you do weights, cardio or both? Only lift right now

- Do you use pre-workout supplements? No

- Body part you like to work the most ro find is the most important? Delts/shoulders
    I'm Danish, I WILL misspell - DEAL WITH IT! ;)

jno207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jno207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jno207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jno207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jno207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jno207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jno207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jno207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jno207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jno207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jno207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    - How long do you spend in the gym on average? Two hours (including 20-30 minutes in the sauna)

- How much days per week do you workout? 4

- Do you do weights, cardio or both? Weights

- Do you use pre-workout supplements? NO Xplode

- Body part you like to work the most ro find is the most important? Glutes

Jamii89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamii89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamii89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamii89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamii89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamii89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamii89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamii89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamii89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamii89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamii89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just curious, what's this survey for?

1 hour

5 days

Both

Nope

Legs, glutes and back

Hope this helps!

Bieke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bieke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bieke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bieke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bieke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bieke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bieke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bieke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bieke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bieke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bieke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Around an hour

Six. Only recently upped it from four. Feels fantastic!

Both!

Coffee? Haha

I love leg and butt training because most of my body fat is in my legs so if they're going to be big they can at least be shapely

Thanks for your time!

You're welcome!

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1hr

3-4 days/week depending on my schedule

Weights

Coffee for AM, otherwise no

Legs

cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) cenfit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    - How long do you spend in the gym on average? 1 hour-ish

- How much days per week do you workout? 5-6 days

- Do you do weights, cardio or both? Weights

- Do you use pre-workout supplements? Caffeine in form of capsels or drinks.

- Body part you like to work the most ro find is the most important? Hard question! Back, chest and shoulders are my favorite. I'm probably the only girl who doesn't like training legs.

poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

[b]- How long do you spend in the gym on average? 45 mins- 1 hr

- How much days per week do you workout? 4

- Do you do weights, cardio or both? Both

- Do you use pre-workout supplements? None

- Body part you like to work the most ro find is the most important? Back

Thanks for your time!
    Hope that helps you
    Twitter: @NorthernLassFit

Instagram: InkandIron666

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SweatShedPhysique

Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=JOSEF RAKICH;1167449423]Just doing a quick survey, and where is a better place to ask females than the female section of BB.com?

[b]- How long do you spend in the gym on average? 1.5 to two hours

- How much days per week do you workout? 4-5

- Do you do weights, cardio or both? both

- Do you use pre-workout supplements? Yes

- Body part you like to work the most ro find is the most important? They are all equally important.
    Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.

But the people who trust the Lord will become strong again.
    They will rise up as an eagle in the sky;
    they will run and not need rest;
    they will walk and not become tired.
    Isaiah 40:31

LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10)

- How long do you spend in the gym on average? If I am just lifting, 45-60 mins. If I am lifting and doing cardio, could be 90-120mins.

- How much days per week do you workout? 7

- Do you do weights, cardio or both? Both, although more weights than cardio.

- Do you use pre-workout supplements? Yes. NO Explode and Xtend

Varies, but for me the most important is lower body because that is where I need the most work.

Thanks for your time!
    Eh, better late than never.

kipani6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kipani6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    - How long do you spend in the gym on average? ~1 1/2 hrs to 1 hr 45 min

- How much days per week do you workout? ~6

- Do you do weights, cardio or both? ~Both

~Yes - fat burner & BCAAs

- Body part you like to work the most ro find is the most important? ~Like to work back the most. Core probably most important to me because I've had back issues in the past.

DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    60-70 min

4 days

weights only

coffee black

legs, shoulders, traps
    Pretty much this. Except for the last question I'd sub traps for chest (legs,shoulders, chest)

infowe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much days per week do you workout? 3-4 days a week

jramirez8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jramirez8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jramirez8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jramirez8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jramirez8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jramirez8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jramirez8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jramirez8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jramirez8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jramirez8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jramirez8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    -How long do you spend in the gym on average? 1 hr

- How much days per week do you workout? 5-6

- Do you do weights, cardio or both? i do both

- Do you use pre-workout supplements? no

- Body part you like to work the most ro find is the most important? I like to workout legs the most but i think upperbody is most important
    I kick arse for the lord

elihulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) elihulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) elihulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) elihulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) elihulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) elihulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) elihulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) elihulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) elihulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) elihulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) elihulk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    - How long do you spend in the gym on average? Training is about an hour, of course there's the hour I spend gossiping there too.

- How much days per week do you workout? 5-6.

- Do you do weights, cardio or both? Primarily weights, I do throw a random spin session and pole fitness in sometimes too.

- Do you use pre-workout supplements? Yes, I have CFS and fibro so it makes a big difference if I don't. Currently between The Curse and NOX pump.

- Body part you like to work the most or find is the most important? I train legs the most, not because I enjoy it, but because I hate scrawny legs. Love training back for fun.

maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    -How long do you spend in the gym on average? Around 40-45 minutes for weight training and 30 minutes when/if I do cardio.

- How much days per week do you workout? 5-6x

- Do you do weights, cardio or both? Both. Weights 4-5x a week and cardio 5x.

- Do you use pre-workout supplements? Plain old coffee or tea if I need a boost, but otherwise nope.

- Body part you like to work the most ro find is the most important? I love working arms and shoulders the most.
    Mom of two boys. Natural competitor.

IDFA Pro Bikini
    UFE Elite Bikini/Fitness

tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    About an hour and a half to two hours.

Weights mainly, but I sometimes do HIIT, and I do kickboxing.

Nope.

I love working my upper body because I see results there the most! However, I like to work my glutes and quads frequently because they're my problem areas :/ All muscles are important.

WhoFlungPoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoFlungPoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoFlungPoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoFlungPoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoFlungPoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoFlungPoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoFlungPoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoFlungPoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoFlungPoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoFlungPoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoFlungPoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    - How long do you spend in the gym on average? - 2 hrs

- How much days per week do you workout? - 5

- Do you do weights, cardio or both? - Mostly weights

- Do you use pre-workout supplements? - Just a multivitamin

- Body part you like to work the most or find is the most important? - I'm a sucker for adding extra sets when working my glutes/quads.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here you go. =)

1-2 hours. (if you combine my am and pm routine)

Heavy weights, HIIT and Crossfit.

Nope

Everything is important. That's why my lifts are compound exercises.

born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    - How long do you spend in the gym on average? at least an hour, sometimes and hour and a half but usually no more

- How much days per week do you workout? 5-6

- Do you do weights, cardio or both? both

- Do you use pre-workout supplements? yes...I take a cardiovascular supp, and sometimes a creatine muscle building supp and/or energy drink

- Body part you like to work the most ro find is the most important? I LOVE legs and core. (my legs are my biggest problem area, and where I carry all my weight) Upper body is more of struggle but I've been trying to focus more on that lately.
    ~ Christie ~
    Military vet, and working mama to a troop

Nutrition fanatic/ISSA CPT

"NEVER give up, NEVER stop, NEVER QUIT!!" " GET IT GIRL!"