aldorusso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NPC Physique Competitors in Baton Rouge

Looking for someone to train with for the upcoming season. Anybody interested?
    If you want unnatural results, you gotta learn to train unnaturally.

jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aldorusso View Post
    Looking for someone to train with for the upcoming season. Anybody interested?
    MY coach is from Baton Rouge and just started some preps for the upcoming season for a bunch of clients. He may know of someone looking for a training partner.
    His name is Brian Melancon of C620nutrition. He is endorsed by Lane Norton.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/over-40-amateur-of-the-week-iron-workhorse.html

No free lunch here, you wanna dance, you gotta pay the band!

hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can use help within the Lafayette LA area. I am just around over one hour or more within the baton rouge, la area. I am looking to give it my all some day for a w ff model competition PRO card. I absolutely know zero and nothing about getting down to low levels and becoming dry and aesthetic. Any help please send it definately towards my private message box so we can protect others privacy!

StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StriveForGold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hit me up brah, I workout at Spectrum at 5:30 a.m. 6 days.